Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

John and I Laugh our asses off!!

Shooters Buffet
    Roof Shot

John and I Laugh our asses off!!

Post by Shooters Buffet on Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:07 pm

Phone conversation today!!!!

John, as usual, went out of his way to order Sox Opening Day tickets for the SFOD nitwits.

As usual, CHILIBOB, the goof Aloha and I watched go through the buffet line 3 times at the Sox Season Ticket holder party, questioned the cost!!

John does all the work and he gets a free ticket from these cheap fucking mopes.  SO WHAT.

I told John to tell these boobs they are paying his GAS MONEY to deliver their tickets!

Some of these guys will follow Murph to the garbage cans on the 500 Level looking for food!!
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Re: John and I Laugh our asses off!!

Post by alohafri on Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:14 pm

Shooters Buffet wrote:Phone conversation today!!!!

John, as usual, went out of his way to order Sox Opening Day tickets for the SFOD nitwits.

As usual, CHILIBOB, the goof Aloha and I watched go through the buffet line 3 times at the Sox Season Ticket holder party, questioned the cost!!

John does all the work and he gets a free ticket from these cheap fucking mopes.  SO WHAT.

I told John to tell these boobs they are paying his GAS MONEY to deliver their tickets!

Some of these guys will follow Murph to the garbage cans on the 500 Level looking for food!!

I'm sure not bringing them down to the 100 level to go through the higher class garbage!

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:11 am