Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Cashing in on THE HOAX

Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Cashing in on THE HOAX

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:00 pm

http://www.naturalnews.com/053128_climate_change_carbon_credits_corruption.html

HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!

NOT ONLY ARE CROOKED POLITICIANS AND SCIENTISTS MAKING OUT LIKE BANDITS

THEIR FRAUDULENT SCHEMES ACTUALLY INCREASE CO2 EMISSIONS

LMAO!!!!

AND PEOPLE HERE WANT TO LECTURE ME ON LOGIC?!?!?!?!?

WELL WHAT IS SO LOGICAL ABOUT SPENDING MONEY WE DON'T HAVE IN ORDER ORDER TO MAKE A PROBLEM WORSE, ASSUMING OF COURSE THERE REALLY IS A PROBLEM, WHICH LOGIC DICTATES THERE ISN'T

IS IT ANY WONDER WHY THE CHINESE DENY, OR IS IT DELAY, THE CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX

REGARDLESS, BOTTOM LINE IS STILL THE SAME.  BUT THAT WON'T STOP SOME PEOPLE FROM MAKING RIDICULOUS SEMANTIC ARGUMENTS.

BTW, I WONDER HOW MANY OF THE TRUE BELIEVERS HERE ARE LIVING THE AMISH LIFESTYLE TO REDUCE THEIR CARBON FOOTPRINT.  MY GUESS, OUTSIDE OF MINOR TOKEN EFFORTS, NOBODY HERE GIVES A RAT'S ASS ABOUT THIS HOAX.  

frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

Re: Cashing in on THE HOAX

Post by frank bonifacic on Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:07 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:http://www.naturalnews.com/053128_climate_change_carbon_credits_corruption.html

HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!

NOT ONLY ARE CROOKED POLITICIANS AND SCIENTISTS MAKING OUT LIKE BANDITS

THEIR FRAUDULENT SCHEMES ACTUALLY INCREASE CO2 EMISSIONS

LMAO!!!!

AND PEOPLE HERE WANT TO LECTURE ME ON LOGIC?!?!?!?!?

WELL WHAT IS SO LOGICAL ABOUT SPENDING MONEY WE DON'T HAVE IN ORDER ORDER TO MAKE A PROBLEM WORSE, ASSUMING OF COURSE THERE REALLY IS A PROBLEM, WHICH LOGIC DICTATES THERE ISN'T

IS IT ANY WONDER WHY THE CHINESE DENY, OR IS IT DELAY, THE CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX

REGARDLESS, BOTTOM LINE IS STILL THE SAME.  BUT THAT WON'T STOP SOME PEOPLE FROM MAKING RIDICULOUS SEMANTIC ARGUMENTS.

BTW, I WONDER HOW MANY OF THE TRUE BELIEVERS HERE ARE LIVING THE AMISH LIFESTYLE TO REDUCE THEIR CARBON FOOTPRINT.  MY GUESS, OUTSIDE OF MINOR TOKEN EFFORTS, NOBODY HERE GIVES A RAT'S ASS ABOUT THIS HOAX.  
    It's easy to see why you're such a big trump fan- you have so much in common. You're always right despite the opinions of the VAST MAJORITY of scientists, naturalists and climatologist.
    The rest of the world listens to their academic community, but we're not fooled-we can listen to Fox News and Kark
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:53 pm

A little lesson in logic Frank

Science isn't opinion

A little lesson in fact

There is no vast majority

A little lesson in reality

The founder of the weather channel and a former leader of Green Peace agree with me

3 strikes, your out.  Maybe next time you should try using actual science instead of snide remarks and biased opinion polls

frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

Post by frank bonifacic on Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:15 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:A little lesson in logic Frank

Science isn't opinion

A little lesson in fact

The founder of the weather channel and a former leader of Green Peace agree with me

3 strikes, your out.  Maybe next time you should try using actual science instead of snide remarks and biased opinion polls
    You are funny.,,
    You have never used scientists except to claim a number agree with you! You state that opinion isn't science and then tell us that the founder of green peace and the weather channel agree with you- I guess if someone's opinion agrees with you, that IS science.
    And the things you stated above are ALL opinions - yours!
    And I guess only you use actual science but forget to cite- if you say it it must be true.
    And do some reading before you state your OPINION that it isn't a vast majority.
    Plus you write everything in CAPS so it has to be true.
    Give me a break.
    Look at photos of the polar ice cap ( oops doctored!) a passage exists through the Arctic for sea travel for the first time and the pack ice forms a month later.
    Grizzlies are now being found in the Arctic.!
    Look up the warmest yesterday years on record and see where they are. 
    But you know it's a hoax and only a few people in so many countries know the truth-and fortunately, you're one of them.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:28 pm

http://www.naturalnews.com/034056_global_warming_study.html

A little story about one of the many scientists that dispute man made global warming.

so when people here talk about VAST MAJORITIES and THE SCIENCE, all they do is show how little they really know about the subject.

Truth is, the scientific community is split on the issue.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:30 pm

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/french-foreign-minister-we-have-500-days-avoid-climate-chaos

MAY 2014 WAS MORE THAN 500 DAYS AGO

IF SUNNY AND MID 50'S IS CHAOS, THEN CALL ME SIEGFRIED
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:37 pm

frank bonifacic wrote:

Science isn't opinion

A little lesson in fact

You are funny.,,
    You have never used scientists except to claim a number agree with you! You state that opinion isn't science and then tell us that the founder of green peace and the weather channel agree with you- I guess if someone's opinion agrees with you, that IS science.
    And I guess only you use actual science but forget to cite- if you say it it must be true.
    And do some reading before you state your OPINION that it isn't a vast majority.
    Give me a break.
    Look at photos of the polar ice cap ( oops doctored!) a passage exists through the Arctic for sea travel for the first time and the pack ice forms a month later.
    But you know it's a hoax and only a few people in so many countries know the truth-and fortunately, you're one of them.

TALK ABOUT PROJECTION!!!!!!

WHAT IS REALLY HILLARIOUS IS THAT GLOBAL WARMING IS SUPPOSED TO BE A BIGGER THREAT THAN TERRORISM AND THE BEST YOU CAN COME UP WITH IS GRIZZLIES IN THE ARCTIC

THE THOUGHT JUST HAS ME QUAKING IN HORROR

MAYBE YOU SHOULD FOLLOW YOUR OWN ADVISE AND READ UP ON THE SUBJECT.

THE STATEMENTS YOU ARE MAKING ARE DOWN RIGHT FOOLISH

PS, MANY OF THE WARMEST DAYS OF THE YEAR ARE FROM THE 30'S ON MY WEATHER CHANNEL.  AGAIN, NO CLEAR PATTERN.  NOT THAT YOU WOULD EVER DOUBLE CHECK.  JUST BLINDLY BELIEVE WHAT THE LEFTWING MEDIA TELLS YOU
    Shooters Buffet
    Roof Shot

Post by Shooters Buffet on Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:43 pm

What about a roof over Sox Park???

frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

Post by frank bonifacic on Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:54 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    frank bonifacic wrote:

Science isn't opinion

A little lesson in fact

You are funny.,,
    Give me a break.

TALK ABOUT PROJECTION!!!!!!

WHAT IS REALLY HILLARIOUS IS THAT GLOBAL WARMING IS SUPPOSED TO BE A BIGGER THREAT THAN TERRORISM AND THE BEST YOU CAN COME UP WITH IS GRIZZLIES IN THE ARCTIC

THE THOUGHT JUST HAS ME QUAKING IN HORROR

MAYBE YOU SHOULD FOLLOW YOUR OWN ADVISE AND READ UP ON THE SUBJECT.

THE STATEMENTS YOU ARE MAKING ARE DOWN RIGHT FOOLISH

PS, MANY OF THE WARMEST DAYS OF THE YEAR ARE FROM THE 30'S ON MY WEATHER CHANNEL.  AGAIN, NO CLEAR PATTERN.  NOT THAT YOU WOULD EVER DOUBLE CHECK.  JUST BLINDLY BELIEVE WHAT THE LEFTWING MEDIA TELLS YOU
    Same bullshit as always. Talk about terrorism as that means global warming doesn't exist.
    Not understand that the presentation of facts and things that are radically different can and frequently are evidence of great change.
    That us logic- but it doesn't agree with you do the statements are foolish.
    The only connection you seem to have with logic is that you can spell it.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:28 pm

AGAIN,

TALK ABOUT PROJECTION.......

CAN YOU EVEN STATE SIMPLY WHERE GLOBAL WARMING RANKS ON A SCALE OF 1 - 10

PS, YOU ALSO OWE ME A DEFINITION FOR THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHT AND ALT-RIGHT

frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

Post by frank bonifacic on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:05 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:AGAIN,

TALK ABOUT PROJECTION.......

CAN YOU EVEN STATE SIMPLY WHERE GLOBAL WARMING RANKS ON A SCALE OF 1 - 10

PS, YOU ALSO OWE ME A DEFINITION FOR THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHT AND ALT-RIGHT
    I OWE you. You really are full of yourself.
    You can look at opinion page in yesterday's tribune. It will give you some opinions and facts
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:49 am

Since you put it that way.....

CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER THE TWO QUESTIONS
    1) Rate the seriousness of global warming on a 1-10 scale
    2) What is the difference betweeen a right winger and an alt right winger

Please define these terms and hopefully silly semantic arguments can be avoided

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:02 pm