Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.


    Here is the next group

    Share
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7238
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 50
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Here is the next group

    Post by alohafri on Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:40 pm

    avatar
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 2096
    Join date : 2016-09-16

    Re: Here is the next group

    Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:59 pm

    I'M SURE BLONDY HAS A NEIGHBOR...


    MAYBE FRANK CAN FIND AN ARTICLE IN THE TRIBUNE...

    frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 2470
    Join date : 2009-04-05

    Re: Here is the next group

    Post by frank bonifacic on Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:09 pm

    Deplorable Mark wrote:I'M SURE BLONDY HAS A NEIGHBOR...


    MAYBE FRANK CAN FIND AN ARTICLE IN THE TRIBUNE...
    The trib may not be the most authoritative source around, but it seems to be a step up from things taken from out of your ass

    frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 2470
    Join date : 2009-04-05

    Re: Here is the next group

    Post by frank bonifacic on Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:11 pm

    frank bonifacic wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:I'M SURE BLONDY HAS A NEIGHBOR...


    MAYBE FRANK CAN FIND AN ARTICLE IN THE TRIBUNE...
    The trib may not be the most authoritative source around, but it seems to be a step up from things taken from out of your ass
    Thats probably unkind and an insult to your liberal Jewish friend
    avatar
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 2096
    Join date : 2016-09-16

    Re: Here is the next group

    Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:14 pm

    frank bonifacic wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:I'M SURE BLONDY HAS A NEIGHBOR...


    MAYBE FRANK CAN FIND AN ARTICLE IN THE TRIBUNE...
    The trib may not be the most authoritative source around, but it seems to be a step up from things taken from out of your ass


    HILLARIOUS!!!!!

    EVERYTIME  I PROVE YOU WRONG YOU START INSULTING ME

    MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIND ANOTHER PUZZLE TO SOLVE.

    THIS KARK ONE IS A LITTLE TO COMPLICATED FOR YOU

    frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 2470
    Join date : 2009-04-05

    Re: Here is the next group

    Post by frank bonifacic on Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:22 pm

    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    frank bonifacic wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:I'M SURE BLONDY HAS A NEIGHBOR...


    MAYBE FRANK CAN FIND AN ARTICLE IN THE TRIBUNE...
    The trib may not be the most authoritative source around, but it seems to be a step up from things taken from out of your ass


    HILLARIOUS!!!!!

    EVERYTIME  I PROVE YOU WRONG YOU START INSULTING ME

    MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIND ANOTHER PUZZLE TO SOLVE.

    THIS KARK ONE IS A LITTLE TO COMPLICATED FOR YOU
    I'll give you a little lesson in logic- when you say that's not true or that's wrong isn't proving anyone or anything wrong.
    You need facts to dispute things and show them to be incorrect. As difficult as you may find this to believe- your OPINIONS are NOT facts

    Sponsored content

    Re: Here is the next group

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:03 pm