Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

FLIP SIDE OF OBAMACARE

Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

FLIP SIDE OF OBAMACARE

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:34 am

A good friend of mine is an insurance agent and his job requires him to fully understand Obamacare

According to my friend, a 61 year old woman is reasonable health has been quoted $840 a month for a health insurance policy that carries $7000 deductible

That's $17,000 a year out of pocket before getting any significant benefit from the insurance policy.

This is way people like me want Obamacare repealed.

We care about the 61 year old woman being gouged by this horrible, horrible law.

and a special note to the cry-bully millenials.

You people whine about how the GOP wants to repeal this laws, but you people are refusing to pay into the system.  You either pay the token fine or hide on your parents policy.

And shame on all those that supported this horrible horrible law while making sure you got exempted from it.

That is way single payer will never pass.  The unions and others with power will demand their own system.  and this is part of the reason Obamacare is a failure.  another major part is people with pre existing conditions cancelling their policies after getting their work done.

Well words mean something and single should mean single
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Re: FLIP SIDE OF OBAMACARE

Post by Deplorable Mark on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:31 pm

So Blondy

Care to opine why we should keep Obamacare when it clearly is a job killer and clearly prices tens of millions out of the insurance market and that the only reason it was supported in the first place is that the rich and powerful and connected, i.e. unions, where exempted

Do you even see the hypocrisy of supporting this law with one hand and demanding an exemption with another

It's a crying shame that people like you can't show compassion to the small business owner.  People who just want to earn a living without being forced to pay excessive wages or benefits or taxes or be forced to comply with excessively strict regulations or be subject to boycotts or protests or death threats because they gave to the wrong charity or attend the wrong church or voted for the wrong candidate

The left has moved from voicing disagreement to trying to silence opposition by any means necessary.   And that my dear lady is why Trump won.  White men like me are sick of being told we are guilty and we are sick of hypocritically political correctness and we wanted to stop the ever encroaching 1984 feel in today's political landscape

So excuse me if I take offense to your race baiting paranoia and false claims of bigotry.

PS, most conservatives have no problem with two adults loving each other.  But marriage is more than just any two adults in love.  The fact that many on your side insist this is only a personal issue and refuse to consider all the societal implications makes me wonder if you and your kind have the intelligence and integrity to honestly debate the issue.
    Blondy28
    Roof Shot

Post by Blondy28 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:51 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:So Blondy

Care to opine why we should keep Obamacare when it clearly is a job killer and clearly prices tens of millions out of the insurance market and that the only reason it was supported in the first place is that the rich and powerful and connected, i.e. unions, where exempted

Do you even see the hypocrisy of supporting this law with one hand and demanding an exemption with another

It's a crying shame that people like you can't show compassion to the small business owner.  People who just want to earn a living without being forced to pay excessive wages or benefits or taxes or be forced to comply with excessively strict regulations or be subject to boycotts or protests or death threats because they gave to the wrong charity or attend the wrong church or voted for the wrong candidate

The left has moved from voicing disagreement to trying to silence opposition by any means necessary.   And that my dear lady is why Trump won.  White men like me are sick of being told we are guilty and we are sick of hypocritically political correctness and we wanted to stop the ever encroaching 1984 feel in today's political landscape

So excuse me if I take offense to your race baiting paranoia and false claims of bigotry.

PS, most conservatives have no problem with two adults loving each other.  But marriage is more than just any two adults in love.  The fact that many on your side insist this is only a personal issue and refuse to consider all the societal implications makes me wonder if you and your kind have the intelligence and integrity to honestly debate the issue.

I was and still am for single payer, as I have said many times, so you will have to have your Obamacare argument with someone else.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:23 pm

I could live with single payer.  In many ways in makes sense and their is a conservative argument for it

To bad the unions and insurance companies will oppose it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:02 pm