Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

The End

frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

Re: The End

Post by frank bonifacic on Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:26 pm

frank bonifacic wrote:
    alohafri wrote:Are we going to go through this bullshit every four or eight years? Will someone please be an adult and say "Okay, we lost the election. Let's learn from our loss and get them next time. Let's see what this new president wants to do and work with him to make this a better place." I actually heard Obama say something to that effect and I greatly respect that after a hard campaign, but the Clinton supporters were too busy in their crying rooms to hear him.
    Thats exactly how it was until eight years ago. And maybe it was a lot of McConnell's brain cells ago-but he's still Majority Leader.
    Im more than willing to give Trump a chance. I'm not optimistic especially when I see Giuliani and Gingrich and Bannon.
    Interesting how Christie has been dumped (after all his guidance and help). Seems to be that his doing his job oh so many years ago is a serious sticking point with Trump's son-in-law.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:36 pm

alohafri wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:Allowing the hearing would be a joint move.

So being the adult has strings attached.

Not particularly.  I didn't note that the Dems ought to hold the GOP to actually voting him in.  Coming out and saying that cooperation is a two way street and let's work together on this seems a way to suggest we all put our toes into the water together.  Having the GOP allow the hearing is normal, ordinary, congressional business.  Asking them to stop being dicks and to allow the standard hearing isn't exactly what I'd call "strings attached."  it's also not strings attached to say "ok, you want cooperation, let's begin by cooperating NOW."  

It won't happen.  It'd be easy and childish of the Dems to just say "an eye for an eye" and proceed to block any and all legislation, and if they begin playing nice with the GOP they'll catch endless shit from progressives for being wimpy fucks.  This is a way for them to work with the GOP and be able to say "hey look, they played nice with us on the nomination, and it's the least we can do in return."

You can only have Lucy pull the football out so many times before you quit trying to kick it.  It's easy to sit back and just demand that the other side play nice and be adults, but there's human nature at play here, and human nature includes revenge, settling scores, etc.  I'm not saying anything is the right and the wrong way, but if the Dems just roll over and take it in the ass, they probably lose the remaining base that they have.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:42 pm

alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:Completely false Frank

Simply completely false.

And someone of your age accomplishment should be ashamed of perpetuating unsubstantiated fear and smear.

There is zero prove that Steve Bannon is an anti semite or a white supremacist.

But than, the left has been mindlessly screaming racism blah blah blah....

Ever since the screwed Bjork out of a Supreme Court Justiceship.

If the impression that Bannon is an anti-Semite and a white supremacist, wouldn't it be up to someone to convince the masses that he isn't?

That being said, there is hardly any defense when someone calls another a racist or an anti-Semite. People just will respond with "ah, the 'black friend' defense".

what impression?!?!?!?!?!?

the left's default answer is to accuse anybody and everybody on the right of racism blah blah blah

maybe we should demand the left prove their baseless allegations instead of constantly letting their lies pass.

this is why Trump was electyed.

People are sick of the left's bullshit and trump gives the impression he will fight the political correctness that is pussifying Ameirca
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:50 pm

frank bonifacic wrote:

Simply completely false.

And someone of your age accomplishment should be ashamed of perpetuating unsubstantiated fear and smear.

PS, your use of the offensive term alt right suggests to me that you are the type that simply repeats what he hears insteading of thinking about what is actually said

Enjoy your Thanksgiving.
    I now what will be thanked at the family KARKO dinner table.
    How about admitting in court that he wouldn't approve a school for his daughter because there were too many Jews there and he didn't want his daughter to be around their whiny kids.
    The rebuttal to everything isn't "that's not true"

And you can just look in the papers and see the examples. I'm not talking everyone. 
    PS- have you heard any other Rpublican congressmen coming out to praise him (they seem to be remarkably quiet)

BLAH BLAH BLAH

PROBABLY TAKEN COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT

PS, HEARD LIBERAL AMERICANS OF JEWISH DECENT DEFEND THE MAN

PSS, HOW COME YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH ROBZ CALLING JUDAISM INSANE.  AT LEAST THAT IS HOW HE DESCRIBED THEIR HOLY BOOK

SO SPARE ME YOUR SELECTIVE ANTI SEMITISM FRANK.  YOUR DOUBEL STANDARD IS AS LARGE IF NOT LARGER THAN ANYBODY HERE
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:51 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Simply completely false.

If the impression that Bannon is an anti-Semite and a white supremacist, wouldn't it be up to someone to convince the masses that he isn't?

That being said, there is hardly any defense when someone calls another a racist or an anti-Semite. People just will respond with "ah, the 'black friend' defense".

the left's default answer is to accuse anybody and everybody on the right of racism blah blah blah

maybe we should demand the left prove their baseless allegations instead of constantly letting their lies pass.

People are sick of the left's bullshit and trump gives the impression he will fight the political correctness that is pussifying Ameirca

You are saying that there isn't an impression that Bannon is a anti-Semetic racist? It's the same as the impression that Obama is a Muslim, or not born here.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:56 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:Allowing the hearing would be a joint move.

So being the adult has strings attached.

Not particularly.  I didn't note that the Dems ought to hold the GOP to actually voting him in.  Coming out and saying that cooperation is a two way street and let's work together on this seems a way to suggest we all put our toes into the water together.  Having the GOP allow the hearing is normal, ordinary, congressional business.  Asking them to stop being dicks and to allow the standard hearing isn't exactly what I'd call "strings attached."  it's also not strings attached to say "ok, you want cooperation, let's begin by cooperating NOW."  

It won't happen.  It'd be easy and childish of the Dems to just say "an eye for an eye" and proceed to block any and all legislation, and if they begin playing nice with the GOP they'll catch endless shit from progressives for being wimpy fucks.  This is a way for them to work with the GOP and be able to say "hey look, they played nice with us on the nomination, and it's the least we can do in return."

You can only have Lucy pull the football out so many times before you quit trying to kick it.  It's easy to sit back and just demand that the other side play nice and be adults, but there's human nature at play here, and human nature includes revenge, settling scores, etc.  I'm not saying anything is the right and the wrong way, but if the Dems just roll over and take it in the ass, they probably lose the remaining base that they have.

I'm not saying they have to roll over and take it in the ass, although some might like it, not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm just saying, the party leadership (and I include McConnell and Ryan in this as well) needs to get a better handle on their membership. "We are going to look at each bill based on its merits, not on how we can fuck the other guy in the ass."

When you keep throwing dirt, the only thing you are doing is losing ground. We suffer when this crap continues.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:57 pm

frank bonifacic wrote:

Interesting how Christie has been dumped (after all his guidance and help). Seems to be that his doing his job oh so many years ago is a serious sticking point with Trump's son-in-law.

That's what I heard as well. I'm beginning to think that's why Christie so quickly jumped to his side. "Maybe he will forgive and forget."
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:00 pm

frank bonifacic wrote:
    frank bonifacic wrote:
    alohafri wrote:Are we going to go through this bullshit every four or eight years? Will someone please be an adult and say "Okay, we lost the election. Let's learn from our loss and get them next time. Let's see what this new president wants to do and work with him to make this a better place." I actually heard Obama say something to that effect and I greatly respect that after a hard campaign, but the Clinton supporters were too busy in their crying rooms to hear him.
    Thats exactly how it was until eight years ago. And maybe it was a lot of McConnell's brain cells ago-but he's still Majority Leader.
    Im more than willing to give Trump a chance. I'm not optimistic especially when I see Giuliani and Gingrich and Bannon.

AMAZING

THE REPUBLICAN IS ELECTED AND YOU ARE SHOCKED HE'D FILL HE ADMINISTRATION WITH REPUBLICANS!!!!!!

WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT?!?!?!?!?

GEE, I THOUGHT HE'S FILL HIS CABINET WITH THE LADIES FROM THE VIEW AND APPOINT ROSIE O'DONNELL TO THE SUPREME COURT.

HOW DARE A CONSERVATIVE APPOINT FELLOW CONSERVATIVES.

YOU ARE WILLING TO GIVE TRUMP A CHANCE

LMAO!!!!!!

WE COULD HAVE 7% GDP GROWTH NEXT YEAR AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU WOULD COMPLAIN ABOUT LACK OF TRANSGENDERED BATHROOMS

BTW, TRUMP WON 31 STATES AND I BELIEVE 33 STATES HAVE REPUBLICAN GOVERNORS.

ALMOST 2/3 OF THE NATION BELIEVES LIKE I DO.

THAT IS WHY TRUMP GOT ELECTED.

AND SPARE ME THE POPULAR VOTE CRAP.  EASILY EXPLAINED BY BALLOT BOX STUFFING IN MAJOR CITIES.  A MAJOR REASON THE FOUNDING FATHERS GAVE US AN ELECTORAL COLLEGE.  MY GUESS IS TRUMP WINS THAT ONCE ALL THE ILLEGAL VOTES FROM ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE TAKEN OUT.

FINALLY, JUST LOVE HOW YOU AND ANOTHER BIG GOV LIBERAL DEM COULDN'T WAIT TO FLEE ILLINOIS.

IF YOUR POLITICS ARE SO GREAT, ILLINOIS SHOULD BE A MAGNET FOR THE MASSES

INSTEAD ITS A PERENNIAL LEADER IN JOB AND POPULATION FLIGHT
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:00 pm

alohafri wrote:I'm not saying they have to roll over and take it in the ass, although some might like it, not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm just saying, the party leadership (and I include McConnell and Ryan in this as well) needs to get a better handle on their membership. "We are going to look at each bill based on its merits, not on how we can fuck the other guy in the ass."

When you keep throwing dirt, the only thing you are doing is losing ground. We suffer when this crap continues.

I don't necessarily disagree, Kevin.  Just seems like they ought to begin NOW, and not after it's convenient for one party.  Playing nice and cooperating and unifying is a two way street.  I'm suggesting that the Dems jump into cooperation pool, but only if the other side wants to join them.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:06 pm

You are saying that there isn't an impression that Bannon is a anti-Semetic racist? It's the same as the impression that Obama is a Muslim, or not born here.

BANNON = ANTI SEMITE JUST LIKE OBAMA = BORN IN KENYA

THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT HOW STUPID THIS IMPRESSION IS
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:08 pm

alohafri wrote:
    frank bonifacic wrote:

That's what I heard as well. I'm beginning to think that's why Christie so quickly jumped to his side. "Maybe he will forgive and forget."

THE KARK HEARD CHRISTIE WAS TRYING TO BRING IN LOBBYIST THAT TRUMP DIDN'T WANT

IN OTHER WORDS, HE WASN'T DOING HIS JOB PROPERLY

IN WORDS FRANK COULD UNDERSTAND, ITS LIKE CHRISTIE WORE A HEADBAND WITH A BIBLE VERSE WHILE RUNNING IN A CROSS COUNTRY MEET IN GEORGIA
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by rmapasad on Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:11 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:I'm not saying they have to roll over and take it in the ass, although some might like it, not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm just saying, the party leadership (and I include McConnell and Ryan in this as well) needs to get a better handle on their membership. "We are going to look at each bill based on its merits, not on how we can fuck the other guy in the ass."
    Now without the White House or either house of Congress, Democrats' willingness to co-operate is almost irrelevant. They have very little power to stop anything. Only source of moderation and reasonableness has to come from Trump himself. With Steve Bannon, a true child in the room at times, as his "Chief Strategist" there's good  reason to think that won't happen.  
    Maybe Trump will listen to whatever remnants of that dying breed (moderate Republicans) who convince him to tone his agenda down.   Some of that hope went out the window
    when Chris Christie got deposed.   So all that may remain is for the shrill Warren/Sanders wing to assert its opposition to the worst proposals and maybe Trump and Congress will bend to some forms of public opinion.  That too looks like a pretty vain hope.

Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:18 pm

rmapasad wrote:
    Now without the White House or either house of Congress, Democrats' willingness to co-operate is almost irrelevant. They have very little power to stop anything. Only source of moderation and reasonableness has to come from Trump himself. With Steve Bannon, a true child in the room at times, as his "Chief Strategist" there's good  reason to think that won't happen.  
    Maybe Trump will listen to whatever remnants of that dying breed (moderate Republicans) who convince him to tone his agenda down.   Some of that hope went out the window
    when Chris Christie got deposed.   So all that may remain is for the shrill Warren/Sanders wing to assert its opposition to the worst proposals and maybe Trump and Congress will bend to some forms of public opinion.  That too looks like a pretty vain hope.

The GOP and Orrin Hatch just made it very clear that the filibuster is going nowhere, which, if true, makes Chuck Schumer the most powerful man in Congress.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:29 pm

alohafri wrote:

the more I think about it....you know what's going to happen?  Whatever is politically expedient and strategic for the party.  Not saying that's how they OUGHT to do it.  But it's how they will do it.  I thought the GOP was nuts for blocking everything.  Figured voters would kick their ass for it.  Voters didn't.  This emboldened the GOP to block the SCOTUS nomination and thus far, it hasn't hurt them.  They are playing a strategic game.  Constituents be damned.  Probably damn foolish of me to think it'll be any different going forward regarding either party.  They'll do what they think they can get away with.
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by rmapasad on Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:30 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

True to some degree that white Americans have tired of the knee-jerk accusations of "racism" or "bigotry" that accompany any comment that could conceivably be construed unfavorably toward a minority group.  True also that Clinton over-played those racial, bigotry, and feminism cards and thus was just preaching to her already convinced choir instead of speaking to the real concerns of swing or independent voters.
    But the answer to this over-sensitivity unfortunately has been the pendulum looking like it may swing too far back the other direction.  Where the KKK is openly celebrating TRump's election and certain Billy Bobs are taking this as a time to start targeting Muslims and Mexicans.  Trump can make it clear that he won't tolerate the extreme pendulum swing, and in the meantime the Left Wing needs to learn that crying "wolf" at every conceivable real or imagined racial/ethnic/gender slight is ultimately a self-defeating strategy.

frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

Post by frank bonifacic on Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:54 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    frank bonifacic wrote:
    frank bonifacic wrote:

AMAZING

THE REPUBLICAN IS ELECTED AND YOU ARE SHOCKED HE'D FILL HE ADMINISTRATION WITH REPUBLICANS!!!!!!

GEE, I THOUGHT HE'S FILL HIS CABINET WITH THE LADIES FROM THE VIEW AND APPOINT ROSIE O'DONNELL TO THE SUPREME COURT.

LMAO!!!!!!

WE COULD HAVE 7% GDP GROWTH NEXT YEAR AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU WOULD COMPLAIN ABOUT LACK OF TRANSGENDERED BATHROOMS

AND SPARE ME THE POPULAR VOTE CRAP.  EASILY EXPLAINED BY BALLOT BOX STUFFING IN MAJOR CITIES.  A MAJOR REASON THE FOUNDING FATHERS GAVE US AN ELECTORAL COLLEGE.  MY GUESS IS TRUMP WINS THAT ONCE ALL THE ILLEGAL VOTES FROM ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE TAKEN OUT.

FINALLY, JUST LOVE HOW YOU AND ANOTHER BIG GOV LIBERAL DEM COULDN'T WAIT TO FLEE ILLINOIS.

IF YOUR POLITICS ARE SO GREAT, ILLINOIS SHOULD BE A MAGNET FOR THE MASSES

INSTEAD ITS A PERENNIAL LEADER IN JOB AND POPULATION FLIGHT
    I have a double standard! 
    From mr. Republican/conservative good, democrat / liberal bad.
    Doesn't matter what kind of asshole he is if he's a R, he's wonderful and everything bad ssid about him is bullshit. You're the fucking joke.
    And pick up a book and maybe you'll find out why we have an electoral college.
    The southern states felt the north had more population and they were worried they be out voted. 
    They came up with the electoral college and had slaves counted as 3/5 and they actually had the majority fit years
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by rmapasad on Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:34 pm

[quote
    AMAZING
    LMAO!!!!!!

First part of this is reasonable. Of course every President picks his people. Yes, some of Trump's agenda could benefit the economy -taking down some Dodd Frank and environmental regulations, for example. Infrastructure spending also helps. But a lot of dark stuff is lurking - 20 million lose health coverage, the Wall, deportations, 35% tariffs, NATO weakened, Iran nuclear deal off - meaning Iran openly builds the bomb now, and massive, useless tax breaks for the ultra-wealthy which will increase the national debt,. Who knows what's in store for Medicare and Social Security. Hopefully Trump backs off the potentially crazy stuff. Then he has a chance to be a real hero. But Bannon, with zero experience in Govt and a known rabble rouser with inflammatory views, is not re-assuring as "Chief of Strategy".

As to "2/3 of the country believes as you do", please. Some of those states have more moose than people. Clinton will win the popular vote by 1.5 - 2 million once the 4 million votes uncounted votes (mostly in California) come in. Plus Obama leaves with a 52-54% approval rating. So much for believing the majority (let alone 2/3) of the people believe in a right-wing agenda. Hell, the latest poll shows more people want Obamacare fixed in some way than to have it gutted entirely.
    This is very divided nation, and Trump has the chance to heal some of that or intensify it. What he chooses ultimately determines whether his Presidency is more Reagan or an utter divisive failure like Bush who left office with a 20% approval rating.

Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 pm

rmapasad wrote:  Hell, the latest poll shows more people want Obamacare fixed in some way than to have it gutted entirely.

I noticed this the other day.  Saw a poll that shook out something like:

27% like it.  
    30+% wish it would go further.
    35% dislike it
    the rest were apathetic

I am paraphrasing these numbers, so I might be off a few percentage points, but if we bear these figures in mind, then it seems a misnomer to claim Obamacare is resoundingly disliked.
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by rmapasad on Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:02 pm

< I am paraphrasing these numbers, so I might be off a few percentage points, but if we bear these figures in mind, then it seems a misnomer to claim Obamacare is resoundingly disliked. >>

The incoming Administration always interprets that the public has given them a "mandate". In this case, it's eliminate Obamacare.  Just as Obama thought his win meant "shut down Guantanamo" when that wasn't necessarily what the public was demanding.
    What pisses me off is that the public has more moderate views than what we've seen out of the Presidential candidates in last 40 years.  Because winning a party's nomination depends on an energized group working for that candidate and "energized" usually comes from the more extreme elements of either party.  In 2000, the more right wing Bush pushed out the centrist McCain.  In 2008, the more leftist Obama beat out centrist Clinton.   In 2016, Clinton was forced to move left to accommodate the Sanders movement, and in  2016 we wind up with the extreme Trump views rather  Bush/Kasich/Rubio.  
    So Carter takes us left, Reagan takes us right, Clinton comes back to the left, Bush goes to the right, Obama pivots us left. and now Trump is going right again.  This is the reason we can't make progress in this country.  One Administration blames the past Administration for everything wrong and spends its time undoing the stuff they did rather than doing the MOST SENSIBLE thing to help the country.  Everybody runs on some kind of overblown liberal or conservative agenda and nobody runs on COMMON SENSE anymore.

frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

Post by frank bonifacic on Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:05 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Simply completely false.

People are sick of the left's bullshit and trump gives the impression he will fight the political correctness that is 
    From the Republican tribune:
    Bannon, who will sit at the right hand of a president, also works as a conduit to hate and intolerance. Banning has said Breibart is "the platform for the alt right". Yet the alt-right is a repellant, nationalist political movement that breeds racism, anti/semitisim and misogyny. The alt-right miasma "opposes feminism, diversity,gay rights, globalism, gun control and civil rights " according to Barych College professor Thomas Main who is writing a book on the movement. At the fringes of the alt-right is where you find American neo nazis and the Klan, two groups evidently thrilled by trumps victory.
    From today's tribune.
    Now I expect a cogent well thought out and responsive rebuttal.
    "Bullshit" "lies " left wing paranoia, media lies or some other well researched response.
    No wonder you are so fond of Trump. He is what you aspire to be. But you don't have the money to be as big an asshole as he can be- but you do keep trying.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:43 am

LMAO!!!!!!

THE ALT RIGHT

3 MONTHS AGO NOBODY HEARD OF THE TERM

NOW THIS ORWELLIAN NEW SPEAK IS ALL OVER THE PLACE

AND YOU CALL ME AN F'ING JOKE?!?!?!?

I'M NOT THE ONE MAKING UP WORDS OUT OF THIN AIR.

YOU SIR, ARE NOTHING BUT A PARROT

TRY ACTUALLY THINKING ABOUT THE NONSENSE ARE REPEATING AND YOU WILL SEE HOW LAUGHABLE IT REALLY IS.

BTW, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE RIGHT AND THE ALT RIGHT?!?!?!?!

BET YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT ONE
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:00 pm

rmapasad wrote:< I am paraphrasing these numbers, so I might be off a few percentage points, but if we bear these figures in mind, then it seems a misnomer to claim Obamacare is resoundingly disliked. >>

The incoming Administration always interprets that the public has given them a "mandate". In this case, it's eliminate Obamacare.  Just as Obama thought his win meant "shut down Guantanamo" when that wasn't necessarily what the public was demanding.
    What pisses me off is that the public has more moderate views than what we've seen out of the Presidential candidates in last 40 years.  Because winning a party's nomination depends on an energized group working for that candidate and "energized" usually comes from the more extreme elements of either party.  In 2000, the more right wing Bush pushed out the centrist McCain.  In 2008, the more leftist Obama beat out centrist Clinton.   In 2016, Clinton was forced to move left to accommodate the Sanders movement, and in  2016 we wind up with the extreme Trump views rather  Bush/Kasich/Rubio.  
    So Carter takes us left, Reagan takes us right, Clinton comes back to the left, Bush goes to the right, Obama pivots us left. and now Trump is going right again.  This is the reason we can't make progress in this country.  One Administration blames the past Administration for everything wrong and spends its time undoing the stuff they did rather than doing the MOST SENSIBLE thing to help the country.  Everybody runs on some kind of overblown liberal or conservative agenda and nobody runs on COMMON SENSE anymore.

COMMON SENSE RETURNS IN 2017

BTW, The real problem with this nation is the breakdown of the family.  Almost half the children today are born bastards.  Neither party has the balls to demand that men marry the mother of their children.  Instead, lets pander to the bastards and pretend pregnancy strikes randomly.  Anybody opposes, well they must hate women and the poor and minorities blah blah blah.  Just think how much better this nation would be if blacks cared about marriage as much as the homosexuals do.

So the problem isn't the political extremes, it is societial de-evolution where people complain about rights refuse accepting responsiblity.  Where people think they are entitled without giving a hoot how its paid for.  It's abandoning the church and believing morals are relative instead of absolute.  It's the pussification of America!!!!!

PS, Undoing Obamacare is the most sensible thing Trump can do to help the country

frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

Post by frank bonifacic on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:20 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:LMAO!!!!!!

THE ALT RIGHT

TRY ACTUALLY THINKING ABOUT THE NONSENSE ARE REPEATING AND YOU WILL SEE HOW LAUGHABLE IT REALLY IS.

Funny, isn't it? I give you an opinion from a Republican newspaper or quotes from professor or people researching issues and you in your all knowing wisdom give such cogent answers as:
    "false, completely false".
    I "heard" about a Jewish liberal who likes him.
    Really intellectual response.

frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

Post by frank bonifacic on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:57 pm

frank bonifacic wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:LMAO!!!!!!

THE ALT RIGHT

Funny, isn't it? I give you an opinion from a Republican newspaper or quotes from professor or people researching issues and you in your all knowing wisdom give such cogent answers as:
    "false, completely false".
    I "heard" about a Jewish liberal who likes him.
    Really intellectual response.
    Perhaps you should pick up today's Trib.
    Editorial ;
    "If Bannon gets a pass, why was Jeremiah Wright demonized?"
    Refers to Gingrich and Giuliani as hypocrites. Went after Wright but laud Bannon.
    Quote from article; "When he was executive chairman of Breitbart News, Stephen Bannon served as the alt-right's Sherpa from far-right fringe to mainstream. ...What passed for news on that website was nothing but breathtaking racist xenophobic and anti-Semitic garbage." 
    Appeasers are attempting to divorce the man from what he actively championed at Breitbart and on Trump's campaign as he stands ready to assume enormous power.
    "I'm not a white nationalist" Bannon told Michael Wolff of the Hollywood Reporter in an interview published Nov. 19."I'm a nationalist."  Translation: Don't believe your lying eyes."

But I'm sure you will be able to refute that with cogent and articulate facts.
    Let's see, how about "simply not true" as that seems to be your best argument.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:51 pm

WHY WOULD I WANT TO WASTE MONEY ON THE TRIBUNE

FUNNY HOW YOU CAN'T ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION

THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:02 pm