Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

OPEN LETTER TO DR TIM

Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

OPEN LETTER TO DR TIM

Post by Deplorable Mark on Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:38 pm

Dear Dr Tim,

If anybody understands leaving the board in a huff, it's me.

You see something happen that never ever should happen in a sane world and it pisses you off.  Then you come on this board, a place that should be fun and relaxing, only to see insanity applauded.

And yes, I admit it.  I was deliberately posting the nastiest things I could thing of, the more below the belt the better, and I did it just to piss you off.  And yes, that makes me a hypocrit asshole to on one hand preach family Christian values, then on the other being the most vile SOB I could just to exerience the perverse joy of pissing off another person.

While I have never been afraid to cross a line, there are a few lines I regret crossing.  1) Mocking Blondy's cancer; and 2) Calling Frazier and A-hole.  A third would be if I were the cause for you to never ever post here again.

Dr Tim, you have the respect of everybody here.  Deep down, even I respect you.  Part of me is said we never had that adult level political discussion.  Don't let a bad night where we were both determined to push the other guy's button and were willing to say anything to do it.

So get back here.  You have a lot of friends that will miss if you don't

OXOXOXOXOXO
    THE KARK

Lovely
    Joe Borchard's Teammate

Re: OPEN LETTER TO DR TIM

Post by Lovely on Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:22 am

Cream sent me an email that you had written something I should read, so I did and felt a reply was in order.

Dear Kark, 
    What a heartfelt and warm letter.
    What a nice letter of reconciliation and peacemaking.
    What a nice gesture. 
    What a load of shit.
    You think I left this board in a "huff" and was pissed off? You give yourself way too much credit. I'm not pissed at you, I'm sick of you. I'm sick of your vile rhetoric against human beings that mean no one any harm. I'm sick of your racist politics and supposedly "Christian values" while spewing venom that is 180 degrees from any Christ like figure I've ever been aware of. And I'm sick of your insults, name calling, and obscene comments about "go shoot yourself", hoping people get cancer and die, and wishing nothing but pain and suffering on people. 
    Here's why I'm done with you Kark.  I have a 30 yr old daughter fighting cancer. On December 2nd she's undergoing major surgery. With all that on her mind, and mine, do you want to know what her major fear is? That because she has obamacare trump will kick her off her insurance and her life and future ruined. Not the fear of the surgery. Not the fear of dying before she ever had a chance to live. Not the fear of never seeing friends or family again.  The fear of financial ruin for her and her family. That's real life. Thats what your venom and your vitriolic bullshit is attacking. That's what your "Christian values" attack. That's the effect of your boy becoming my president. And that's why, in reality, you are nothing more than a piece of dog shit on the bottom of my shoe that means nothing to me. But I do not want to be too hard on you Kark so here's some news that will cheer you up, because after all, this is all about a Kumbaya and lets make peace moment. My daughter is one of those mentally ill disgusting gay people- faggots I believe you call them- who you would like either to be "converted" by Mike Pence, or lined up against a wall and shot. So keep you spirits up, and when you get down on your knees the night of Dec 1st you can pray to your one true loving God to let this kind, generous, sweet  lesbo die and burn in hell. You, and others on this board who think like you, might get an early xmas present.  
    I left this board because I don't need terrible people in my life at this time, or really ever. And make no mistake, as much as you try to hide it, you are one terrible person. You are also proceeding right along on the alt-right path. The conservative columnists are now writing about how terrible it was to be obstructionist for the past 8 yrs and shutting down the government. Please forgive us and let's work together "to make America a better place". Trump is now mea culpa-ing all over the TV. "I didn't mean it. I'm not really like the racist, bigot, woman hating person I pretended to be". And now Kark is asking forgiveness as he's just letting off steam and was magnanimous enough to "understand" my mental state about not getting what I wanted. What I wanted??? You don't understand shit nor have any idea what I want because you have no brain, heart, and sadly, no humanity. 
     Unfortunately, some in each walk of life actually believes these lying apologies. Even on this board people seem to be giving trump a pass and hoping he does well. Some have even called you "practical and fair", falling for your new Sheep's clothing. Sorry, not me. I hope Trump tanks the entire country b/c no matter if he does bad or well, this country doesn't deserve to have this vile, racist, asshole in the White House, so by fucking things up there's a better chance he'll be out.  If he does well my fear is people will accept him and keep this pig in office, especially because he has those "Christian values" so important to the least Christians amongst us. And my other fear is the people on this board will forget you are still a disgusting human being who the world doesn't need. 
    So you can take your apology and shove it up your ample ass. It's disingenuous and you don't mean one fucking word of it, highlighted by your "xoxoxoxo"sign off, certainly written with a tongue embedded firmly in your cheek and a Trump smirk on your face. But don't leave here thinking you got the best of me - as I said before, the perception by you and your mentor, the California cunt, that you ever "pissed me off" is just your ego talking- neither of you ever meant that much to me. But do leave here knowing that there is at least one person in this world who wishes you and your family ill. I don't know anything about your kids, but I know they are growing up under your influence, so unless they break away, they too will grow up to be people this world does not need. 
    In conclusion, I hope the next email I receive regarding you is that you've become a Chicago weekend statistic. The world will be a better place. 

Have a very unhealthy and unhappy life
    Xoxoxoxo 
    Dr Timmy (and, for Aloha, Mr Tim)

PS. Now you can retort about how what an asshole I am. How you went out of your way to apologize and be nice and look at the terrible response - that too is on the path of the right wing Christian conservative - "the woe is me, I'm so persecuted and tortured" response to get people feeling sorry for you. Pffft.  I'm confident the people here will see thru that. 
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:07 am

Tim,

So sorry to hear that news regarding your daughter.  Best thoughts and wishes for you and she.  I hope it all ends up ok for you guys.
    TeleFrank
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Post by TeleFrank on Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:21 pm

Okay this is important. This board has a blocking function. You can use it to block those among us you don't wish to see posts from. Unless somebody quotes them, so it's not 100% perfect. 

On the top of the page under the title there is a line with many choices. Click on profile. You do have to be signed in for this to work. On the tabs on your profile loo for the one that is titled Friends and foes. Click it. Toward the bottom of this new page is a place to add screen names that you do not want to see. Type in the offensive persons name. Click add. Viola the internet is a little better place to be.
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by rmapasad on Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:18 pm

Lovely wrote:Here's why I'm done with you Kark.  I have a 30 yr old daughter fighting cancer. On December 2nd she's undergoing major surgery. With all that on her mind, and mine, do you want to know what her major fear is? That because she has obamacare trump will kick her off her insurance and her life and future ruined. Not the fear of the surgery. Not the fear of dying before she ever had a chance to live. Not the fear of never seeing friends or family again.  The fear of financial ruin for her and her family. That's real life. Thats what your venom and your vitriolic bullshit is attacking. That's what your "Christian values" attack. .

Even on this board people seem to be giving trump a pass and hoping he does well. Some have even called you "practical and fair", falling for your new Sheep's clothing. Sorry, not me. I hope Trump tanks the entire country b/c no matter if he does bad or well, this country doesn't deserve to have this vile, racist, asshole in the White House,

PS. Now you can retort about how what an asshole I am. How you went out of your way to apologize and be nice and look at the terrible response - that too is on the path of the right wing Christian conservative - "the woe is me, I'm so persecuted and tortured" response to get people feeling sorry for you. Pffft.  I'm confident the people here will see thru that. 
    First of all, Tim, am sorry to hear about your daughter.  This isn't easy and best wishes for you and your family in this battle. 

While this Board is a twisted form of self-release at best,  I do agree that Kark needs to take an even greater step back at the personal vendetta, name-calling and extreme rhetoric.  Legit disagreements can be accomplished without all that crap.  I recognize there is a more reasonable side to him at times, it just doesn't come out often enough.

Finally, your comments about the real-life implications of Obamacare repeal are a stark reminder of what toll political ideas can take on people.  I include not only Trump, but Ryan, McConnell and the whole bunch who think that eliminating Obamacare is a great accomplishment, never mind the human damage. They all have the best medical plans in the world and seemingly care less about those who will be left with no protection at all.  In that sense, their constant profession of "Christian values" is a stinking hypocrisy.

frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

Post by frank bonifacic on Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:59 pm

Tim- 
    I hope everything works out for your daughter. I realize hie terrifying and devastating that is. 
    My wife's best friend is in treatment - but she's 70 and doesn't have quite the impact.
    My youngest daughters best friend has just recently been diagnosed with some sort of Triple ( don't remember the rest) which is apparently a aggressive and dangerous.
    Those people only give those that kniw them an inkling of what's involved , but nothing is worse than watching your children suffer.
    Best wishes and prayers,
    Keep in touch. I believe you have my email. If not Aloha does.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:06 pm

Tim,

What my father went through can't compare with what you are going through with your daughter. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you both.

http://st-peregrine-medal.com/st-peregrine-prayers-for-cancer-patients.htm

Kevin
    jaywit
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by jaywit on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:43 pm

Sharpy, I sincerely hope for the best for you and your daughter.  Having my own daughter I can imagine the feeling of helplessness you're feeling.  In your position, I'm sure you've been able to do your own "vetting" of her physicians and in the area where your at I'm sure her oncologists and surgeons are top notch.  Regardless of that, I'm happy to offer input if you want it.  And for what it's worth, I hope your hiatus from this board is short.  While we've had different opinions, I've always held yours in high regard and found your posts informative whether or not I fully agreed.
    Nomads44
    Roof Shot

Post by Nomads44 on Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:19 am

Tim, so sorry to read of your daughter's situation.  I pray her surgery goes well and that God will give you and all your family strength to cope and mercy to ease the physical pain and mental anguish.

God bless you, Sir.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:56 am

Dear Dr Tim,

Sorry to hear about your daughter.

Hope she can find the healthcare she needs without her and her love ones going into bankruptcy.

Sorry the "Ed Anger" and the "Conservative Comic" routine got under your skin.

Sorry the olive branch was extended far to late

Sincerely,
    Mark the CPA
    Blondy28
    Roof Shot

Post by Blondy28 on Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:01 am

frank bonifacic wrote:Tim- 
    I hope everything works out for your daughter. I realize hie terrifying and devastating that is. 
    My wife's best friend is in treatment - but she's 70 and doesn't have quite the impact.
    My youngest daughters best friend has just recently been diagnosed with some sort of Triple ( don't remember the rest) which is apparently a aggressive and dangerous.
    Those people only give those that kniw them an inkling of what's involved , but nothing is worse than watching your children suffer.
    Best wishes and prayers,

Triple negative breast cancer.  In extreme layman's terms, it means that the tumor was not "fed" by estrogen or progesterone, and it didn't over express a protein.  The reason that's a more troubling diagnosis is because it takes some "tools out of the toolbox".  Triple negatives generally rely on surgery, chemo, and radiation.  Triple positives (which I am) have those three tools, as well as hormone therapy (for the ER/PR+ components) and targeted gene therapy (for the HER2+ component).    How old is your daughter's friend?

frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

Post by frank bonifacic on Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:39 pm

Blondy28 wrote:
    Best wishes and prayers,

Triple negative breast cancer.  In extreme layman's terms, it means that the tumor was not "fed" by estrogen or progesterone, and it didn't over express a protein.  The reason that's a more troubling diagnosis is because it takes some "tools out of the toolbox".  Triple negatives generally rely on surgery, chemo, and radiation.  Triple positives (which I am) have those three tools, as well as hormone therapy (for the ER/PR+ components) and targeted gene therapy (for the HER2+ component).    How old is your daughter's friend?
    She's 39.
    Thanks for the info.
    She was originally in a test group but that wasn't working. Now in chrmo-guess to reduce cancer- and then surgery
    Blondy28
    Roof Shot

Post by Blondy28 on Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:53 pm

frank bonifacic wrote:
    Blondy28 wrote:
    Best wishes and prayers,

She's 39.
    Thanks for the info.
    She was originally in a test group but that wasn't working. Now in chrmo-guess to reduce cancer- and then surgery

I would highly recommend she check out Young Survival Coalition.  Incredible sisterhood for women diagnosed with BC under 40.  It's a far different disease as a young woman.  Best of luck to her.

https://www.youngsurvival.org/
    Blondy28
    Roof Shot

Post by Blondy28 on Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:05 pm

Lovely wrote:Cream sent me an email that you had written something I should read, so I did and felt a reply was in order.

Dear Kark, 
    What a nice gesture. 
    What a load of shit.
    You think I left this board in a "huff" and was pissed off? You give yourself way too much credit. I'm not pissed at you, I'm sick of you. I'm sick of your vile rhetoric against human beings that mean no one any harm. I'm sick of your racist politics and supposedly "Christian values" while spewing venom that is 180 degrees from any Christ like figure I've ever been aware of. And I'm sick of your insults, name calling, and obscene comments about "go shoot yourself", hoping people get cancer and die, and wishing nothing but pain and suffering on people. 
    Here's why I'm done with you Kark.  I have a 30 yr old daughter fighting cancer. On December 2nd she's undergoing major surgery. With all that on her mind, and mine, do you want to know what her major fear is? That because she has obamacare trump will kick her off her insurance and her life and future ruined. Not the fear of the surgery. Not the fear of dying before she ever had a chance to live. Not the fear of never seeing friends or family again.  The fear of financial ruin for her and her family. That's real life. Thats what your venom and your vitriolic bullshit is attacking. That's what your "Christian values" attack. That's the effect of your boy becoming my president. And that's why, in reality, you are nothing more than a piece of dog shit on the bottom of my shoe that means nothing to me. But I do not want to be too hard on you Kark so here's some news that will cheer you up, because after all, this is all about a Kumbaya and lets make peace moment. My daughter is one of those mentally ill disgusting gay people- faggots I believe you call them- who you would like either to be "converted" by Mike Pence, or lined up against a wall and shot. So keep you spirits up, and when you get down on your knees the night of Dec 1st you can pray to your one true loving God to let this kind, generous, sweet  lesbo die and burn in hell. You, and others on this board who think like you, might get an early xmas present.  
    I left this board because I don't need terrible people in my life at this time, or really ever. And make no mistake, as much as you try to hide it, you are one terrible person. You are also proceeding right along on the alt-right path. The conservative columnists are now writing about how terrible it was to be obstructionist for the past 8 yrs and shutting down the government. Please forgive us and let's work together "to make America a better place". Trump is now mea culpa-ing all over the TV. "I didn't mean it. I'm not really like the racist, bigot, woman hating person I pretended to be". And now Kark is asking forgiveness as he's just letting off steam and was magnanimous enough to "understand" my mental state about not getting what I wanted. What I wanted??? You don't understand shit nor have any idea what I want because you have no brain, heart, and sadly, no humanity. 
     Unfortunately, some in each walk of life actually believes these lying apologies. Even on this board people seem to be giving trump a pass and hoping he does well. Some have even called you "practical and fair", falling for your new Sheep's clothing. Sorry, not me. I hope Trump tanks the entire country b/c no matter if he does bad or well, this country doesn't deserve to have this vile, racist, asshole in the White House, so by fucking things up there's a better chance he'll be out.  If he does well my fear is people will accept him and keep this pig in office, especially because he has those "Christian values" so important to the least Christians amongst us. And my other fear is the people on this board will forget you are still a disgusting human being who the world doesn't need. 
    So you can take your apology and shove it up your ample ass. It's disingenuous and you don't mean one fucking word of it, highlighted by your "xoxoxoxo"sign off, certainly written with a tongue embedded firmly in your cheek and a Trump smirk on your face. But don't leave here thinking you got the best of me - as I said before, the perception by you and your mentor, the California cunt, that you ever "pissed me off" is just your ego talking- neither of you ever meant that much to me. But do leave here knowing that there is at least one person in this world who wishes you and your family ill. I don't know anything about your kids, but I know they are growing up under your influence, so unless they break away, they too will grow up to be people this world does not need. 
    In conclusion, I hope the next email I receive regarding you is that you've become a Chicago weekend statistic. The world will be a better place. 

Xoxoxoxo 

Tim, I am so very sorry to hear about your daughter.  I know that my diagnosis was very difficult, if not terrifying, for so many of my loved ones, but no one quite in the way it was for my dad.  I also understand the fear she has about the financial burden that comes from a cancer diagnosis.  It's real.  It's terrifying.  It impacts all of the decisions you make about your health, when the only factor that should really be considered is your health itself.  I, like so many others, share your fears about Trump.  And yes, it's so far beyond "not getting my way".  Tim, I feel tremendous sadness thinking about the things you've had to read on this board about people who simply want to love the people they love.  Your daughter sounds amazing.  I will be thinking about her and you on December 2.  My best to you both.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:39 am

On Maybe if the people who just want to love the ones they love would stop targeting the people who want to worship the God they want to worship.....

Nobody should be fined $144K for refusing to bake a cake.  And just look at the complete lack of compassion your side has expressed towards the religious

Even if the religious act was as simple and innocent as wearing a headband at a cross country meet

Blondy, maybe I would take you and your side more seriously if you would quit denying that at least a portion of your side of the aisle wants to criminalize what people like me believe in

PS spare me the Trump paranoia.  Prexesisting conditions were always a part to repeal and REPLACE.  Also when did Trump say anything anti gay?  Bruce Jenner used his bathroom in drag.  I seriously believe your side is just making a lot of this crap up.
    Blondy28
    Roof Shot

Post by Blondy28 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:02 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:On Maybe if the people who just want to love the ones they love would stop targeting the people who want to worship the God they want to worship.....

Nobody should be fined $144K for refusing to bake a cake.  And just look at the complete lack of compassion your side has expressed towards the religious

Even if the religious act was as simple and innocent as wearing a headband at a cross country meet

Blondy, maybe I would take you and your side more seriously if you would quit denying that at least a portion of your side of the aisle wants to criminalize what people like me believe in

PS spare me the Trump paranoia.  Prexesisting conditions were always a part to repeal and REPLACE.  Also when did Trump say anything anti gay?  Bruce Jenner used his bathroom in drag.  I seriously believe your side is just making a lot of this crap up.

You can't help yourself, can you?  My post was in support of Tim and what his daughter is going through.  And the pain he feels as she's about to battle this disease.  And the pain he feels knowing that there are people in this world who believe she's less than human not because she's harmed anyone...not because she's mean spirited...but because of who she loves.  It's not about you.  For once just let it slide.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:08 pm

I'll slide it to the flip side of Obamacare thread is that's ok with you Mrs Kettle

XOXOXOXXOO
    THE POT
    Blondy28
    Roof Shot

Post by Blondy28 on Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:05 am

Lovely wrote:Cream sent me an email that you had written something I should read, so I did and felt a reply was in order.

Dear Kark, 
    What a nice gesture. 
    What a load of shit.

Xoxoxoxo 

Thinking of you and your daughter today, Tim.  I hope everything goes well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:04 pm