Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Prediction

Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Re: Prediction

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:24 pm

Chi-kid wrote:Bernie would have won.

No he wouldn't have - get a grip Rob. We live in a dumbfuck nation were guns and preserving a clump of cells are more important than civil liberties.

LMAO!!!!!!

FROM THE GUY THAT IS ANTI RELIGIOUS LIBERTY

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CIVIL RIGHTS AND LIVING A STUPID EVIL LIFESTYLE

TRUMP IS PRO AMERICA.  BERNIE WAS PRO PINK AND GREEN BULLSHIT

PS, LOVE HOW MSNBC REFUSES TO GIVE TRUMP FLORIDA.  POOR RACHEL
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:27 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:
    Chi-kid wrote:Bernie would have won.

No he wouldn't have - get a grip Rob. We live in a dumbfuck nation were guns and preserving a clump of cells are more important than civil liberties.

He was a far more likable and more highly approved candidate on a national basis.  I never believed Hillary was a shoo in or a really strong candidate.  I made it very clear I believed the country was nominating a very weak candidate on the Dem side.  Trump's claim of "change" wouldn't have been nearly as resonant if running against a populist like Sanders.

PUT BERNIE RIGHT NEXT TO THE WHITE SOX 1994 WORLD SERIES TROPHY AND DREAM ON.

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:28 pm

Ain't over until the fat lady sings
    And let's never forget, a Trump win is not winnng the World Series, its winning a job out of spring training
    This Nation needs a kick in the ass.  Trump is that kick in the ass.  Hopefully he is not also a kick in the balls

-  Fuck you numbnuts - within 2 yrs this country is going to be a semi-fascist state with no freedom of the press and limits on our first amendment rights. You and Aloha can giggle about it at a WWE event - since this is one big fuckin' joke to you - Maybe our eminent presidential scholar can tell you who said - those that give up freedoms for security end up with neither - 
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:28 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:PS, LOVE HOW MSNBC REFUSES TO GIVE TRUMP FLORIDA.  POOR RACHEL

They must somehow believe that a large number of votes are uncounted down near Miami.

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:33 pm

Its starting - Finance alert - Dow Futures DOWN 700 points .. World markets diving downward - welcome to Trumpland making America great again ..
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:35 pm

BUYING OPPORTUNITY
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:35 pm

Chi-kid wrote:Ain't over until the fat lady sings
    And let's never forget, a Trump win is not winnng the World Series, its winning a job out of spring training
    This Nation needs a kick in the ass.  Trump is that kick in the ass.  Hopefully he is not also a kick in the balls

-  Fuck you numbnuts - within 2 yrs this country is going to be a semi-fascist state with no freedom of the press and limits on our first amendment rights. You and Aloha can giggle about it at a WWE event - since this is one big fuckin' joke to you - Maybe our eminent presidential scholar can tell you who said - those that give up freedoms for security end up with neither - 

I refuse to get mad or blow off steam about it.  This was always a distinct possibility.  Maybe he surprises us and lets off the accelerator a bit.  Not predicting it, but maybe.  If not, there's a very good chance that a nut like this will motivate lazy Dems to get off their ass and get involved and go and vote.  Typically, the country votes very counter in the midterms to whoever won the presidency.  The upcoming midterms are very scary for the Dem party, since there are so many blue senators on the ballots in red states.  
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:36 pm

FOX GIVE TRUMP WISCONSIN

32 TO GO

GEORGIA AND MICHIGAN EQUAL 32

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:37 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:BUYING OPPORTUNITY

that's right ..for the top 1% - not for those that need the money
    You really are a fucking asshole
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:38 pm

WAH

WAH

WAH

THE ONLY JOKE IS YOU AND YOUR GUILTY WHITE BULLSHIT

GO SHOOT YOURSLEF IF YOU ARE THIS UPSET
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:39 pm

Chi-kid wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:BUYING OPPORTUNITY

that's right ..for the top 1% - not for those that need the money
    You really are a fucking asshole

BLOW ME YOU MISINFORMED PIECE OF CRAP
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:44 pm

16 ELECTORALS AWAY

HOPEFULLY THE LEFT BEHAVES LIKE ABOVE IT ALL ROBZ

LAST THING THIS NATION NEEDS IS PEOPLE LIKE DR DEMENTO SCREAMING LIKE A HYSTERICAL LITTLE GIRL.

BUT THEN, ITS ALWAYS BEEN THE POMPOUS PEOPLE LIKE NOT SO SHARPY THAT HAVE CAUSED DIVIDE IN THIS NATION.

LEFTWING, HOLIER THAN THOU SELF RIGHTEOUS BULLSHIT NEVER SOLD.

THANK YOU DONALD TRUMP
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:50 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:

I refuse to get mad or blow off steam about it.  This was always a distinct possibility.  Maybe he surprises us and lets off the accelerator a bit.  Not predicting it, but maybe.  If not, there's a very good chance that a nut like this will motivate lazy Dems to get off their ass and get involved and go and vote.  Typically, the country votes very counter in the midterms to whoever won the presidency.  The upcoming midterms are very scary for the Dem party, since there are so many blue senators on the ballots in red states.  

THAT'S WHY WE HAVE 3 EQUAL BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT

PS, TRUMP IS GOOD MAN.  HE WILL DO THE RIGHT THING

THIS IS A VICTORY FOR THE PEOPLE
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:53 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:PS, LOVE HOW MSNBC REFUSES TO GIVE TRUMP FLORIDA.  POOR RACHEL

They must somehow believe that a large number of votes are uncounted down near Miami.

RACHEL IS PRAYING FOR HANGING CHADS

KARK IS HOPING SHARPY HANGS HIMSELF
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:06 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:

No.  He's not a good man.  And I suspect he knows that and even you know that.  I'm sure his family knows it, too.  He might still surprise us and become a good leader (if he's not impeached), but he's not a good man.

Last edited by Soxillinirob on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sox55
    Roof Shot

Post by sox55 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:15 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:

No.  He's not a good man.  And I suspect he knows that and even you know that.  I'm sure his family knows it, too.  He might still surprise us and become a good leader (if he's not impeached), but he's not a good man.
    350,00 early votes in Maricopa county(Phoenix) won't be counted until tomorrow.

Not enough hands to do the counting by the recorders (republican) office
    I can guess mine is one of them
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Cream1953 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:22 pm

Good grief Rob...Bernie Sanders would NOT have won.  Republicans came out all over the country in droves....what would have Bernie Sanders done to have stopped that?? His college kids wouldn't have put the stops to that.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:26 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:

I sometimes am uncertain about who I believe to be a good person.  People at times surprise me.  I have no doubts about Donald.  He's neither a nice man or a good man.  He's a bad person.  There's a plethora of evidence regarding this.  But like I said above, sometimes a bad man (or woman) can still play the role of a good leader.  

He'll have his chance to prove he's a good leader.  It'll be interesting to see if the GOP votes to undo the filibuster.  If not, it'll be evidence they aren't really all that serious about tearing down ACA.  They now hold the keys to dismantle it, but they know that there's only one way to do that.  Will they?  In doing so, they'll be tossing many millions off of health insurance.  It'll be interesting.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:30 pm

Cream1953 wrote:Good grief Rob...Bernie Sanders would NOT have won.  Republicans came out all over the country in droves....what would have Bernie Sanders done to have stopped that?? His college kids wouldn't have put the stops to that.

You're welcome to your opinion.  This isn't going to end up being an overwhelming loss by Clinton.  Step back and look at the overall scenario.  Hillary lost several states by very small amounts that are perhaps won if the Dems put up a more likable and interesting candidate.  She'll probably end up winning the popular vote.  It's hard to win the popular vote and lose the election.  Bernie was infinitely more likable to the electorate.  There's no proof of who'd have won in Sanders vs. Trump, but I never believed Clinton was a strong candidate that people would rally around.
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Cream1953 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:52 pm

Look, I hate how this thing's turned out but life goes on. Regardless the winner of this thing you have the most unpopular president elect in our nation's history in either case. This country is on the verge of exploding internally...Trump might want to tread carefully. If he doesn't, there'll be consequences.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:01 am

My life will go on, Cream. Might even benefit me, but I wasn't looking for benefit.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:32 am

Soxillinirob wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:

MORE PROJECTION FROM MR 340

BTW, DID TRUMP TAKE UTAH?!?!?!?

I CLEARLY RECALL YOU CLAIMING THAT HE WOULD NOT.

SO KEEP BABBLING SCHMUCKIE, WHATEVER CREDIBILITY YOU MAY HAD WAS VOTED OUT THE WINDOW LAST NIGHT
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:52 am

Cream1953 wrote:Look, I hate how this thing's turned out but life goes on. Regardless the winner of this thing you have the most unpopular president elect in our nation's history in either case. This country is on the verge of exploding internally...Trump might want to tread carefully. If he doesn't, there'll be consequences.

THE KARK AGREES 100%

ONE GOOD THING ABOUT TRUMP IS THAT I DOUBT CONGRESS WILL BLINDLY FOLLOW HIM JUST BECAUSE HE RAN AS AN "R"

THE KARK IS HOPING THAT CONGRESS WILL BEGIN TO RE-ASSERT THE AUTHORITY IS SEEM TO BE GIVING AWAY THE PAST 16 YEARS.

I ALSO HOPE THAT TRUMP UNDERSTANDS THAT WINNING THE PRESIDENCY IS THE FIRST STEP.  I GET THE IMPRESSION THAT HILLARY CONSIDERED IT A FINAL ONE.  MY IMPRESSION IS THAT HILLARY WOULD HAVE JUST BASKED IN THE GLORY OF BEING QUEEN AS LEFTWING PYSCOPHANTS DEFENDED HER EVERY MOVE.  I HOPE TRUMP WILL HAVE HIS FEET HELD TO THE FIRE ON EVERY STEP HE TAKES.  AND THEY SHOULD BE.

IF EITHER OF THE TWO CAN BRIDGE THE EVER WIDENING GAP AMOUNG THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATION IS TRUMP.  AFTER ALL, ITS HILLARY THAT PRIDED HERSELF ON BEING THE GOP#1 ENEMY.  IT WAS HILLARY THAT CALLED TRUMP SUPPORTERS DEPLORABLE.  THE MEAN THINGS TRUMP SAID HAVE BEEN LARGELY TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT.  I DON'T RECALL HIM SAYING ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT BLACKS OR GAYS.  HIS SOCALLED ATTACKS ON WOMEN WERE REALLY ATTACKS ON SPECIFIC WOMEN THAT DECIDED TO GO AFTER HIM.  TRUMP IS NOT ANTI HISPANIC.  HE IS ANTI ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT.  ITS THE LEFT THAT CONSTANTLY TIES THESE TWO TOGETHER.

FINALLY, DURING THE CAMPAIGN, TRUMP STOPPED TO OPEN A HOTEL.  HE CLAIMED IT CAME IN UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE.  WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME A POLITICIAN SAID THAT?  THAT IS WHAT WE NEED IN DC.

THE KARK IS CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISITC ABOUT A TRUMP ADMINISTRATION.  I BELIEVE HE IS RIGHT ON ENERGY.  I BELIEVE HE IS RIGHT ON IMMIGRATION AND REFUGEES.  I BELIEVE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS HAS BEEN SLOWLY KILLING THIS NATION AND THAT ALSO PLAYED A PART IN PEOPLE VOTING FOR TRUMP.

XOXOXOXOX
    THE KARK

PS, IF I'M TRUMP, I GIVE HILLARY A BLANKET PARDON UNDER THE CONDITION THAT HER  AND HER FOUNDATION UNDER GO COMPLETE AUDITS BEGINNING THE TAX YEAR 2017
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:57 am

There's no proof of who'd have won in Sanders vs. Trump

KEEP CELEBRATING THE WHITE SOX 1994 WORLD SERIES TITLE

FYI, 2020 WILL HAVE ITS OWN SET OF UNIQUE CIRCUMSTANCES, MOST OF THEM COMPLETELY UNKNOWN TO US NOW.

BUT FEEL FREE TO START CAMPAIGNING FOR ELIZABETH WARREN THIS WEEKEND.

MAYBE ROSEBOWL CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO GRUNT FOR THE CUNT
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:01 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:There's no proof of who'd have won in Sanders vs. Trump

KEEP CELEBRATING THE WHITE SOX 1994 WORLD SERIES TITLE

FYI, 2020 WILL HAVE ITS OWN SET OF UNIQUE CIRCUMSTANCES, MOST OF THEM COMPLETELY UNKNOWN TO US NOW.

BUT FEEL FREE TO START CAMPAIGNING FOR ELIZABETH WARREN THIS WEEKEND.

MAYBE ROSEBOWL CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO GRUNT FOR THE CUNT

I like Warren but she'd be a bad candidate for president.  She's just as shrill as HRC.  
    Dems need to start working up a list of 2020 candidates.  Booker is on my list.  I wish Biden were younger.  Not sure after that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:04 pm