Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Prediction

Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Re: Prediction

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:23 pm

Shooters Buffet wrote:Turnout HIGH all over the Country.

How does this benefit the MINORITY Party?

Not every Caucasian is voting for Trump.

NOT EVERY HISPANIC IS VOTING FOR HILLARY

NOT EVERY WOMAN IS VOTING FOR HILLARY

NOT EVERY BLACK AND GAY ARE VOTING FOR HILLARY.

HOWEVER, I BET MOST OF THOSE REGISTERING TODAY ARE.

BET YOU ARE VERY PROUD OF YOUR MACHINE.

SELL DEPENDENCY UNDER THE GUISE OF COMPASSION.

TELL ME AGAIN HOW INTEGRITY MATTERS IN A CANDIDATE

LMAO!!!!!
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:26 pm

Shooters Buffet wrote:Mart was damned funny about baseball.

Too bad he is just another political lunatic.

TALK ABOUT THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by rmapasad on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:03 pm

Shooters Buffet wrote:
    rmapasad wrote:
    IMO, Trump will get Ohio and Iowa.. He will hold Arizona and Georgia.   Florida and North Carolina will not be called until Wednesday.  Hilliary's "blue wall" will look shaky but still hold up in Mich, Wisc, and Pennsylvania.   If she holds Nevada and New Hampshire, then she squeaks in at 278 electoral and Florida/North Carolina aren't necessary.   Republicans hold the Senate by 51-49 and their lead in the House decreases by 6-8 seats.
    This is probably WRONG!!!
    Where is turnout coming from?
    NOT THE TV SET!!!

Like any election prediction, the odds of it being wrong in some way are very high.   Not sure the basic bottom line is wrong - i.e, Clinton is likely to win.   Are you saying that is wrong ?
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:49 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:
    Shooters Buffet wrote:I plan on gloating and being as VULGAR as I can be about the GOP!!!

Yeah, picking on the GOP will be a hard thing to avoid.  I won't call that gloating over the election.  That's just reality.  This GOP can't seem to separate its head from its ass.  They are surely a house divided.  Kinda figure that the Trump wing of the party will conjoin with the Tea Party wing, and many of the more sane parts of the party might begin moving either leftward, or toward a legitimate third party that seeks to grab some disgruntled dems and team them up with disgruntled Repubs.  I can see a guy like Kevin ending up there. 

BOTH OF YOU ARE TOTAL ASSHOLES.

CLUELESS AS WELL
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:56 pm

Shooters Buffet wrote:
    rmapasad wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:Realizing of course that this election can go either way, I'll make a prediction:

Clinton 340 electorals.  That means I think she takes FL, NC, Nev, all of the blue wall, and even Ohio in a very close squeaker.  She'll win popular vote by between 5.25% and 5.5%.

Potential surprises:
    Pennsylvania and Michigan super close or potentially go to Trump.
    Arizona super close and potentially goes to HRC.
    Georgia goes Trump, but much closer than in the past.
    Texas goes to Trump but begins showing signs of turning purple.

My hunch is that HRC turnout machine translates to an extra 1 to 1.5% in national polling and helps get her over electoral hump in a close state or two, such as Michigan or Penn.  Also believe that most Trump voters are loud and proud and that a lot of the undecideds are folks that want to vote for Clinton but are embarrassed to say it out loud.  I know there's a group that believes the same applies to Trump voters.  That's fine and I don't disagree, but I think there are more HRC such hidden votes, i.e. wives that claim to support Trump but vote HRC in the booth. 

Obviously, I could be very wrong, and I'm, at best, only cautiously optimistic.

IMO, Trump will get Ohio and Iowa.. He will hold Arizona and Georgia.   Florida and North Carolina will not be called until Wednesday.  Hilliary's "blue wall" will look shaky but still hold up in Mich, Wisc, and Pennsylvania.   If she holds Nevada and New Hampshire, then she squeaks in at 278 electoral and Florida/North Carolina aren't necessary.   Republicans hold the Senate by 51-49 and their lead in the House decreases by 6-8 seats.
    This is probably WRONG!!!

Where is turnout coming from?

NOT THE TV SET!!!

NOT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR BEER BOTTLE OR THE TIP OF YOUR CIGAR EITHER

COOK COUNTY VOTING DEM

GEE, WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT

POWER OVER PRINCIPLE.  THAT IS WHAT HILLARY REPRESENTS

GO TALK TO YOUR GRUNTS.  THEY AIN'T INTO THE FAG LOVING BERNIE SANDERS BULLSHIT YOU AND THE SCHMUCK ARE INTO

HILLARY VOTERS ARE EITHER MORONS OR DEPENDENT ON GOVT.  JUST LIKE LYNDON B JOHNSON PLANNED.

BUY VOTES WITH GOVT DEPENDENCY DISGUISED AS COMPASSION.  GUILT TRIP THE STUPID GRINGO TO GO ALONG.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:05 pm

VOTE MY FINANCIAL INTEREST!!!!!!

FRACKING GIVE ME $2 GAS.  THE LEFT WANTS TO BAN FRACKING!!!!!

MY WIFE AND INLAWS OWN A SMALL BUSINESS.  $10 MIN WAGES MEANS $10 GRAND OUT OF MY POCKET.  THE LEFT WANTS TO RAISE THE MINIMUM WAGE!!!!!!

HEALTHCARE COSTS ARE OUT OF CONTROL.  THANK YOU OBAMACARE PASSED EXCLUSIVELY BY THE LEFT!!!!!!
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:14 pm

HILLARIOUS!!!!!

THE SCHMUCK FROM ST CHUCK TALKS ABOUT A SANE PARTY!!!!!

THE ANTI SEMITE THAT THINKS GAY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN GOD

THE MAN THAT WANTS TO LEGALIZE HEROIN

THE MAN THAT CLAIMED JOHN WAYNE GACY WAS NOT GUILTY BY INSANITY (REJECTED AT TRIAL)

THE MAN THAT INVENTS THE END OF ICES AGES OUT OF PURE IMAGINATION

AN MAN THAT CONSTANTLY TALKS OUT HIS ASS ABOUT SUBJECTS HE BARELY UNDERSTANDS AND THIS BOARD  IS SO FUCKING STUPID THEY THINK HE IS SOME THINK OF EXPERT

HEY SCHMUCK, WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY SOME HIGH SCHOOL KID $10 AN HOUR AT MY STORE?!?!?!?  TRY UNDERSTANDING THE ISSUES INSTEAD OF SPEWING YOUR WHITE GUILT.  PEOPLE LIKE ME SHOULD NOT HAVE TO LOSES TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE MISINFORMED SELF RIGHTEOUS ASSHOLES LIKE YOU VOTE FOR STUPIDITY
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:22 pm

Clinton is likely to win.

AMERICA IS LIKELY TO LOSE !!!!!!!!!!

FUCK THE POLITICAL FANBOYS!!!!!!!!

AMERICA IS NOW RUN BY FAG LOVING IDIOTS MORE CONCERNED WITH WHAT BATHROOMS OUR KIDS USE THAN THEIR ACTUAL EDUCATION!!!!!1

AND THEN CREAM WONDERS HOW THE COUNTRY GOT PUSSIFIED!!!!!!

IT WAS HIS DRUG INFESTED FREE HIPPIE LOVE THAT DID!!!!!

GAY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN GOD AS ROSEBOWL USES THE BIBLE AS TOILET PAPER!!!!
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:47 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:HILLARY VOTERS ARE EITHER MORONS OR DEPENDENT ON GOVT.  JUST LIKE LYNDON B JOHNSON PLANNED.

I guess I'm a moron.  
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Cream1953 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:43 pm

[size=16]IT WAS HIS DRUG INFESTED FREE HIPPIE LOVE THAT DID!!!!![/size]

[size=16]****************************************************************[/size]

[size=16]Somebody ought to tell numbnuts that the 60's are over. Those drug infested free-loving hippies are now the older white people voting for Trump. [/size]
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Cream1953 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:33 pm

Tim, I think the republicans will run Indiana. I don't see Bayh winning. He's just not that popular in this state anymore.

*******************************************************************************************************

Well just as I said last night, Indiana goes Trump and Evan Bayh gets his ass handed to him. Ignore Rob and the accountant and listen instead to someone who actually knows what he's talking about!!!  king
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:15 pm

Who called $2 gas when a gallon was pushing $5!!!!!     

The war is just beginning

This election won't change that

Just like the Muslim religion, America seems to be forever divided like the sunnni's and the cher's

Well the KARK will forever be against the party of illegals, trans and greens
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:19 pm

Looking like Trump might win.
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by rmapasad on Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:30 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:Looking like Trump might win.

Exactly... Hilliary behind in Florida, Ohio and even Virginia and New Hampshire now. Supposedly in trouble in Michigan. It's looking pretty bad at this point. Any thoughts of a Clinton whup-ass and Senate majority totally out the window. If she wins, and that's a huge "if" now, she will barely squeak by in a few key states and that could lead to a contested election.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:08 pm

rmapasad wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:Looking like Trump might win.

Exactly...   Hilliary behind in Florida, Ohio and even Virginia and New Hampshire now.  Supposedly in trouble in Michigan.  It's looking pretty bad at this point.   Any thoughts of a Clinton whup-ass and Senate majority totally out the window.    If she wins, and that's a huge "if" now, she will barely squeak by in a few key states and that could lead to a contested election.  

Her only hope is if the entire blue wall holds.  Looks like it won't.
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Cream1953 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:09 pm

Trump performing faaaaaaaar better than many anticipated...and very possibly could win. Where's Bobby???? You know....the board sage that predicted that Trump didn't have a prayer??  Laughing
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:29 pm

Ain't over until the fat lady sings

And let's never forget, a Trump win is not winnng the World Series, its winning a job out of spring training

This Nation needs a kick in the ass.  Trump is that kick in the ass.  Hopefully he is not also a kick in the balls
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Cream1953 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:54 pm

If I can wax serious for a moment, I want to tell my esteemed board members the moment I felt that Trump might indeed pull this thing off. It was about 11:30 this morning when I voted after having stood in line for an hour and a half in a state where there wasn't an ice cube's chance in hell that Hillary Clinton was going to win. I've voted at the same polling place for over 25 years and have NEVER seen lines so long and that includes 2008 when Obama actually carried Indiana. It was unprecedented. 

Was it a groundswell of support for Clinton? Oh HELL no. What we had my friends were republicans swarming to the polls to cast their ballots at a level I had never seen before. This wasn't democrats voting in record numbers...it was REPUBLICANS voting in record numbers!!! 

I walked out of that polling place thinking to myself that if this is taking place all over the country and not just Indiana then the democrats might very well be fucked. 

Seems I was right. 

PS: Rachel Maddow looks like she's about ready to cry on the air. lol
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:00 pm

Since we are being serious, the KARK filled out the electoral map 279-259 Hillary

Hillary hasn't lost any of her 279 at this writing.

10pm, Trump is at 216.  10 greater than Mitt Romney.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:04 pm

So much for RobZ prediction of 340

Like I said, nobody is more convinced of their own lies more than good ole RobZ
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:06 pm

Cream1953 wrote:PS: Rachel Maddow looks like she's about ready to cry on the air. lol

She's definitely biting down hard right now.  

Bernie would have won.

My prediction of Penn and Michy surprising for Trump might be coming true.  
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:12 pm

BERNIE

LMAO!!!!!!!

KEEP DREAMING FAG LOVER

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:17 pm

Bernie would have won.

No he wouldn't have - get a grip Rob. We live in a dumbfuck nation were guns and preserving a clump of cells are more important than civil liberties.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:20 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:So much for RobZ prediction of 340

Like I said, nobody is more convinced of their own lies more than good ole RobZ

It was a loose prediction and I made it very clear I thought it could break in a very different direction.  I felt no certainty at all.  I felt certainty in 2012.  Didn't this time.  In fact, all day today I was a nervous wreck.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:23 pm

Chi-kid wrote:Bernie would have won.

No he wouldn't have - get a grip Rob. We live in a dumbfuck nation were guns and preserving a clump of cells are more important than civil liberties.

He was a far more likable and more highly approved candidate on a national basis.  I never believed Hillary was a shoo in or a really strong candidate.  I made it very clear I believed the country was nominating a very weak candidate on the Dem side.  Trump's claim of "change" wouldn't have been nearly as resonant if running against a populist like Sanders.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:05 pm