Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Prediction

Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Re: Prediction

Post by Deplorable Mark on Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:27 pm

jaywit wrote:As soon as Obama was nominated to run for president by the Democrats in 2008, it was well decided that HRC was going to be their candidate in 2016 come hell or high water.  They stopped listening to their constituency and didn't give Sanders a second thought other than his being annoying for not following party lines.  Of the democrats on this board, who in 2008 or 2012 didn't think that HRC was going to be their candidate in 2016?  And now there are people already picking out who they'd like to see run in 2020.  Who the fuck knows what the issues are going to be the issues then?  The Korean peninsula could be a nuclear wasteland by then.  Germany could be coming a world power again by then.  How can people be picking their hopeful candidate today for 2020?  Unfuckingbelievable.  The dems are as responsible for the buffoon in office as anybody.  A week or go I stated the repubs had to be kicking themselves in the nuts for not being able to find anyone who could beat HRC.  Looks like I picked on the wrong party.

100% Correct.  There was no doubt Hillary was next in line.  So blatantly obvious, she only had a handful of fringe candidates oppose he in the primaries.

The GOP has the exact opposite problem.  The don't pick the next guy.  They don't even limit the choice to the top 3 or 5.  Instead, its a damn free for all.  Form a circular firing squad and the guy left standing goes up against the Dem, already wounded.

so while the Democrats had the successor in line and ready, the GOP didn't have a clue who to rally around.  So in steps Trump to fill the void.

As I said at the time, nobody wanted Bush 3.  About a dozen others had no business even running.  Whittle the original 16 non Trump candidates down to 3 - 5 with all of them attacking Hillary instead of each other and maybe, just maybe, Trump doesn't get in.

The KARK clearly recalls 2012 and many were hoping that Trump would get in but didn't.  Only to watch Romney choke.

Trump is like an NFL team that backed into the final wildcard thanks to the two teams ahead of him both losing the final game.  Then got hot and marched to a SuperBowl victory

Last edited by Deplorable Mark on Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by rmapasad on Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:14 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:S, I PREFER TRUMP OVER OBAMA.  WITH TRUMP, IT LOOKS LIKE AN OLIVE BRANCH.  WITH OBAMA, IT LOOKS LIKE CIRCLING THE WAGONS.  PLUS TRUMP NEEDS TO SHOW HE CAN STAND UP AGAINST THE RIGHTWING MEDIA AS MUCH AS THE LEFTWING MEDIA.  LET'S WORRY ABOUT RIGHT AND WRONG.  NOT THE OPTICS

OK, it would be an olive branch from Trump but I'm not sure he would do it.   Guliani, who looks like the next Attny Genl, is a vindictive little prick and he'd appoint a Special Prosecutor to waste oodles of time on this.   Obama might be forced to do this if he's convinced that Guliani is loaded for bear.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:15 pm

rmapasad wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:S, I PREFER TRUMP OVER OBAMA.  WITH TRUMP, IT LOOKS LIKE AN OLIVE BRANCH.  WITH OBAMA, IT LOOKS LIKE CIRCLING THE WAGONS.  PLUS TRUMP NEEDS TO SHOW HE CAN STAND UP AGAINST THE RIGHTWING MEDIA AS MUCH AS THE LEFTWING MEDIA.  LET'S WORRY ABOUT RIGHT AND WRONG.  NOT THE OPTICS

OK, it would be an olive branch from Trump but I'm not sure he would do it.   Guliani, who looks like the next Attny Genl, is a vindictive little prick and he'd appoint a Special Prosecutor to waste oodles of time on this.   Obama might be forced to do this if he's convinced that Guliani is loaded for bear.

I wouldn't bat an eye if Obama or Trump were to do it. A step toward putting this shitshow election behind us.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:41 am

alohafri wrote:
    rmapasad wrote:

I wouldn't bat an eye if Obama or Trump were to do it. A step toward putting this shitshow election behind us.

Hopefully Trump would have the nads to tell his Atty General to know his role and shut his mouth

FYI, just read where Trump is having 2nd thoughts on going after Hillary.

Finally, I would hope Hillary realizes that she is a political OJ and that one of the gloves fits just fine
    Shooters Buffet
    Roof Shot

Post by Shooters Buffet on Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:57 am

Trump extended the olive branch on 60 Minutes last night where he basically repudiated everything Pence stands for.

Golly Gee Whiz!!  You mean a NEW YORKER really isn't aligned with the views of Cletus the gun toting Bible Thumper???

Jesus will PUNISH Donny with another hot model mistress!!!
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:04 pm

SOMEONE SHOULD PUNISH ROBZ WITH A NIGHT WITH RACHEL MADDOW
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:08 pm

Shooters Buffet wrote:Trump extended the olive branch on 60 Minutes last night where he basically repudiated everything Pence stands for.

Golly Gee Whiz!!  You mean a NEW YORKER really isn't aligned with the views of Cletus the gun toting Bible Thumper???

Jesus will PUNISH Donny with another hot model mistress!!!

LIKE YOU SAID 8 YEARS AGO ROBERT

JOBS
    JOBS
    JOBS

HOPEFULLY TRUMP FOCUSES ON THAT AND THE ECONOMY.

AND HOPEFULLY THE LEFT CAN RESIST RAGING THEIR WAR AGAINST CHRISTIANS AND REDEFINING NORMAL SO TRUMP WON'T HAVE DISTRACTIONS

THE LEFT NEEDS TO STOP FOOLING WITH MOTHER NATURE

THE KARK KNOWS WHAT BUTTER TASTES LIKE
    Shooters Buffet
    Roof Shot

Post by Shooters Buffet on Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:41 pm

It is time Chris Matthews grabs Rachel Madcow by the pussy!!!
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:54 am

Guest wrote:Its starting - Finance alert - Dow Futures DOWN 700 points .. World markets diving downward - welcome to Trumpland making America great again ..

DOW 20,000!!!!!!

ALL MAJOR INDICES AT ALL TIME HIGHS AND UP OVER 10% SINCE THE MAJORITY OF CITIZENS VOTED IN THE DONALD!!!!!

THE KARK PROVEN 100% CORRECT YET AGAIN

ALL THE LOVELY LIBERALS ARE HIDING, UNWILLINGLY TO ADMIT THEY ARE CAPABLE OF EVER BEING WRONG

LMAO!!!!!!
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by rmapasad on Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:17 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    Guest wrote:Its starting - Finance alert - Dow Futures DOWN 700 points .. World markets diving downward - welcome to Trumpland making America great again ..

DOW 20,000!!!!!!

ALL MAJOR INDICES AT ALL TIME HIGHS AND UP OVER 10% SINCE THE MAJORITY OF CITIZENS VOTED IN THE DONALD!!!!!

THE KARK PROVEN 100% CORRECT YET AGAIN

ALL THE LOVELY LIBERALS ARE HIDING, UNWILLINGLY TO ADMIT THEY ARE CAPABLE OF EVER BEING WRONG

LMAO!!!!!!

The Dow hitting 20,000 has all the significance of the White Sox leading the AL Central on April 25th, 2016.  Of course the business community's euphoria about prospects of de-regulation and lower corporate tax rates drove the market up ever since the election.  What hasn't been fully processed is the crazy part of Trump's agenda which include things like the border wall and the consequent 20% tariff on Mexican goods to pay for it along with the prospects of Federal troops being sent to US Cities to crack down on crime and INS agents invading businesses to arrest immigrants. Things that many of his more rational supporters were hoping might recede into the background once he was in office as was the indication at one point post-election.
    Even the staunchly conservative Wall Street Journal took Trump to task on the border wall issue, noting how the consequences far outweigh the minimal benefits of building it. Who knows what havoc on the economy, jobs and the social structure all these crazy-quilt initiatives will have as time goes along.  It's not like Trump and his close advisers are the types to carefully think out the real consequences. Their main obsession, much like Kenny Williams has been, is to defend their images and bitterly fight those who question their decisions.  As such, I am fearful that the ultimate outcomes could look a lot like the Sox's these last 4 years.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:19 pm

Where was this cookie cutter analysis when the lovely Dr as whining about the 700 drop in the Dow election night?????????

Build the wall and tariff the jobs back into the US

Nice to finally has a President that cares about the middle class instead fags, felons and fringes.

Can't wait for the repeal of Obamacare so normal Americans can afford  health insurance again.  But I'm sure you And you kind will just spew the alt left fake news about 20 mil getting insurance.  

Thank God food isn't a right.  We'd all be starving if the left ran it
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by rmapasad on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:22 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:Where was this cookie cutter analysis when the lovely Dr as whining about the 700 drop in the Dow election night?????????

Build the wall and tariff the jobs back into the US

Nice to finally has a President that cares about the middle class instead fags, felons and fringes.

Can't wait for the repeal of Obamacare so normal Americans can afford  health insurance again.  But I'm sure you And you kind will just spew the alt left fake news about 20 mil getting insurance.  

Thank God food isn't a right.  We'd all be starving if the left ran it

Yes, tariffs and the Wall will enable Americans to finally reclaim all those juicy $ 10 hour jobs that Mexicans have stolen from us.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:32 am

THE ONLY DOWNSIDE TO THE WALL IS THAT IT WILL MAKE INVADING MEXICO MORE DIFFICULT

IF KARK WERE KING, HE'D START THE BLITZKRIEG ON FRIDAY MORNING.  BY MONDAY MORNING, MEXICO IS THE 51st STATE.

AND I'D MAKE THE DREAMERS FIGHT THIS WAR.

TO MAKE SURE THEY FIGHT, THEY DON'T GET CITIZENSHIP UNLESS THEY COME HOME WITH THE SEVERED HEAD OF A CROOKED POLITICAN, DRUGLORD, OR GANG MEMBER OR ISLAMIC TERRORIST.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:26 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:THE ONLY DOWNSIDE TO THE WALL IS THAT IT WILL MAKE INVADING MEXICO MORE DIFFICULT

IF KARK WERE KING, HE'D START THE BLITZKRIEG ON FRIDAY MORNING.  BY MONDAY MORNING, MEXICO IS THE 51st STATE.

AND I'D MAKE THE DREAMERS FIGHT THIS WAR.

TO MAKE SURE THEY FIGHT, THEY DON'T GET CITIZENSHIP UNLESS THEY COME HOME WITH THE SEVERED HEAD OF A CROOKED POLITICAN, DRUGLORD, OR GANG MEMBER OR ISLAMIC TERRORIST.

Alfredo Garcia?
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Cream1953 on Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:24 am

It'll be a blast watching chartered planeloads of immigrants flying over this silly wall.  Laughing
    Jack Brickhouse
    Andy the Clown

Post by Jack Brickhouse on Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:44 am

It is simply amazing how the Tea Party seized the Republican Party and the Nation in so short a time frame.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:11 am

In 4 years you will be glad they did

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:05 pm