Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Is a legal?

Is a legal?

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:36 pm

Heard Robin is out and Renteria is on ---another retread and ex Cub ... question is, is he a legal immigrant or are the sox going to have to replace him once he's deported by president Trump?
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Re: Is a legal?

Post by Deplorable Mark on Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:04 am

Chi-kid wrote:Heard Robin is out and Renteria is on ---another retread and ex Cub ... question is, is he a legal immigrant or are the sox going to have to replace him once he's deported by president Trump?

I believe a statement as ignorant and racist as this should be re routed to blago's cell - juvenile division

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:35 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    Chi-kid wrote:Heard Robin is out and Renteria is on ---another retread and ex Cub ... question is, is he a legal immigrant or are the sox going to have to replace him once he's deported by president Trump?

I believe a statement as ignorant and racist as this should be re routed to blago's cell - juvenile division

News alert - Aaron Rowand is managing in the Arizona Fall League ..for the sox affiliate ..once Renteria is canned, guess who might be next
    oh yea - he says vote for Clinton b/c he doesn't want to lose any of his players to deportation.
    sox55
    Roof Shot

Post by sox55 on Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:45 pm

Chi-kid wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:

News alert - Aaron Rowand is managing in the Arizona Fall League ..for the sox affiliate ..once Renteria is canned, guess who might be next
    oh yea - he says vote for Clinton b/c he doesn't want to lose any of his players to deportation.

I guess I'll get to see him next Tuesday afternoon. Very Happy
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:45 am

Chi-kid wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:

SHOWS HOW STUPID HE IS

75% OF THE TEAM NEEDS TO BE DEPORTED

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:26 am