Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Why April Matters

Why April Matters

Post by Guest on Tue May 10, 2016 6:52 am

If you didn't understand b4, I would hope it's obvious now.  Although I suspect one of you has to look at the NL standings for clarification

The last 8 years, sox fan nation was wondering how to climb out of the hole.  

This year we ask, are we really this good.  Can we continue to pad the lead.  When does the post season become a forgone conclusion.  How do I save vacation time for October?

BTW, in case you haven't figured it out, it's another lightning in a bottle year.  So let's enjoy the ride for as long as we can

PS the sox will be giving the Hawk the gift the Cubs couldn't give Caray or Santo
    TeleFrank
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Re: Why April Matters

Post by TeleFrank on Tue May 10, 2016 4:48 pm

Mark the CPA wrote:The last 8 years, sox fan nation was wondering how to climb out of the hole.  

Where is this Sox nation? I looked on the globe and found nothing. Back of a bar? Your basement? Under a viaduct ?

PS the sox will be giving the Hawk the gift the Cubs couldn't give Caray or Santo.

Diabetes? Bad liver? Death? In case you're referring to a WS championship they did that for them in 05.
    Shooters Buffet
    Roof Shot

Post by Shooters Buffet on Tue May 10, 2016 7:17 pm

White Sox Nation has a President....Murph.

He commands an Army that trashes Buffets and various other dives.

Once the Army arrives, the place is doomed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:44 pm