Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Good guys wear...

MGJOHNSON
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Good guys wear...

Post by MGJOHNSON on Mon May 09, 2016 8:32 pm

...real dark forest green.

Since I can't really gripe too much about the way the Sox are playing and I like the new announcer and KW is staying in his hole, I have to find something else to complain about.  The Sox changed the color of their caps to a very dark, almost black, forest green.  Also the size of the Sox font on the caps seems larger.
    sox55
    Roof Shot

Re: Good guys wear...

Post by sox55 on Mon May 09, 2016 8:39 pm

MGJOHNSON wrote:...real dark forest green.

Since I can't really gripe too much about the way the Sox are playing and I like the new announcer and KW is staying in his hole, I have to find something else to complain about.  The Sox changed the color of their caps to a very dark, almost black, forest green.  Also the size of the Sox font on the caps seems larger.

What are you drinking tonight, Marty?

MGJOHNSON
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by MGJOHNSON on Mon May 09, 2016 8:57 pm

sox55 wrote:
    MGJOHNSON wrote:...real dark forest green.

What are you drinking tonight, Marty?

I haven't had a drink yet - planning on a Newcastle brown ale a little later tonight since I don't have any Guinness chilled.

The color change is very subtle, John, almost black but not quite - unless the MLB feed or the color range on my computer is screwed up.  However, their batting helmets are still black; it's the caps that changed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:14 pm