Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Are you fucking kidding me?

Post by Soxillinirob on Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:44 pm

That first inning. OMG. Felt bad for Danks.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Re: Are you fucking kidding me?

Post by alohafri on Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:56 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:That first inning.  OMG.  Felt bad for Danks.  

Danks still blows. Bad throw to first, but who put those guys on?
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:34 pm

Danks is pretty much just the poor man's version of Buehrle right now. He has decent stuff and good movement, but it's all a bit slow and hittable. Still it's decent enough stuff that if he's good with his location and his changing of speeds, he can be dominant, and lastly, the defense can't let him down. He's going to put guys on base with hits. Even though he put a few guys on, he made a good pitch and it should have just been a one run inning.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:49 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:Danks is pretty much just the poor man's version of Buehrle right now.  He has decent stuff and good movement, but it's all a bit slow and hittable.  Still it's decent enough stuff that if he's good with his location and his changing of speeds, he can be dominant, and lastly, the defense can't let him down.  He's going to put guys on base with hits.  Even though he put a few guys on, he made a good pitch and it should have just been a one run inning.

He can't help but fall off the mound, like he is trying to protect an injured body part.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:24 pm

alohafri wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:Danks is pretty much just the poor man's version of Buehrle right now.  He has decent stuff and good movement, but it's all a bit slow and hittable.  Still it's decent enough stuff that if he's good with his location and his changing of speeds, he can be dominant, and lastly, the defense can't let him down.  He's going to put guys on base with hits.  Even though he put a few guys on, he made a good pitch and it should have just been a one run inning.

He can't help but fall off the mound, like he is trying to protect an injured body part.

I always had the same problem, among others.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:15 am

Soxillinirob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

I always had the same problem, among others.

You fell off the mound because you were drunk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:47 am