Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.


    Are you fucking kidding me?

    Share
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 7344
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 51
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Are you fucking kidding me?

    Post by Soxillinirob on Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:44 pm

    That first inning. OMG. Felt bad for Danks.
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7135
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 50
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: Are you fucking kidding me?

    Post by alohafri on Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:56 pm

    Soxillinirob wrote:That first inning.  OMG.  Felt bad for Danks.  

    Danks still blows. Bad throw to first, but who put those guys on?
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 7344
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 51
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Are you fucking kidding me?

    Post by Soxillinirob on Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:34 pm

    Danks is pretty much just the poor man's version of Buehrle right now. He has decent stuff and good movement, but it's all a bit slow and hittable. Still it's decent enough stuff that if he's good with his location and his changing of speeds, he can be dominant, and lastly, the defense can't let him down. He's going to put guys on base with hits. Even though he put a few guys on, he made a good pitch and it should have just been a one run inning.
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7135
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 50
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: Are you fucking kidding me?

    Post by alohafri on Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:49 pm

    Soxillinirob wrote:Danks is pretty much just the poor man's version of Buehrle right now.  He has decent stuff and good movement, but it's all a bit slow and hittable.  Still it's decent enough stuff that if he's good with his location and his changing of speeds, he can be dominant, and lastly, the defense can't let him down.  He's going to put guys on base with hits.  Even though he put a few guys on, he made a good pitch and it should have just been a one run inning.

    He can't help but fall off the mound, like he is trying to protect an injured body part.
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 7344
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 51
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Are you fucking kidding me?

    Post by Soxillinirob on Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:24 pm

    alohafri wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:Danks is pretty much just the poor man's version of Buehrle right now.  He has decent stuff and good movement, but it's all a bit slow and hittable.  Still it's decent enough stuff that if he's good with his location and his changing of speeds, he can be dominant, and lastly, the defense can't let him down.  He's going to put guys on base with hits.  Even though he put a few guys on, he made a good pitch and it should have just been a one run inning.

    He can't help but fall off the mound, like he is trying to protect an injured body part.

    I always had the same problem, among others.
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7135
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 50
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: Are you fucking kidding me?

    Post by alohafri on Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:15 am

    Soxillinirob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:Danks is pretty much just the poor man's version of Buehrle right now.  He has decent stuff and good movement, but it's all a bit slow and hittable.  Still it's decent enough stuff that if he's good with his location and his changing of speeds, he can be dominant, and lastly, the defense can't let him down.  He's going to put guys on base with hits.  Even though he put a few guys on, he made a good pitch and it should have just been a one run inning.

    He can't help but fall off the mound, like he is trying to protect an injured body part.

    I always had the same problem, among others.

    You fell off the mound because you were drunk.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Are you fucking kidding me?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:47 am