Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Colby Rasmus opinion

Nomads44
    Roof Shot

Colby Rasmus opinion

Post by Nomads44 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:37 pm

This from a good friend and a Cardinal fan of over 60 years.

rasmus seems to go brain dead at times. great range. his throwing leaves much to be desired, and i thought he was supposed to have a real good arm. does not so some of the little things well -- such as quickly backing up second on a stolen base try. takes the wrong route on some balls, too. his average with runner in scoring position this year is about 220. to me, that is a very important stat.

Wow, this sounds like another Rios situation. Rasmus' stock has really dropped - especially defensively, it sounds like.

I'd still welcome him here while he is still young and cheap to see if the change of scenery rejuvenates him. They are going to lose Jackson anyway.
    TeleFrank
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Re: Colby Rasmus opinion

Post by TeleFrank on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:00 pm

Nomads44 wrote:
    I'd still welcome him here while he is still young and cheap to see if the change of scenery rejuvenates him. They are going to lose Jackson anyway.

Not sure why you would want another Rios. If a classy winning organization like the Cardinals want to get rid of him that raises a huge red flag for me.
    Bobbyrosebowl
    Roof Shot

Post by Bobbyrosebowl on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:33 am

TeleFrank wrote:
    Nomads44 wrote:

Not sure why you would want another Rios. If a classy winning organization like the Cardinals want to get rid of him that raises a huge red flag for me.
    A CLASSY WINNING ORGANIZATION LIKE THE CARDINALS!!!!
    YOU DO PAY ATTENTION!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:04 am