Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

OH BOY!!!---Bobby will have a fit

alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Re: OH BOY!!!---Bobby will have a fit

Post by alohafri on Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:42 am

MGJOHNSON wrote:
    jaywit wrote:
    rmapasad wrote:
    a wrote:
    "3) Lawrie hits .250+ with 15-20 HR's  4) Garcia stops being a moron  5) LaRoche gets traded for a twelve pack of Summer Shandy
    6) Rodon pitches mid 3.00's ball   7) Latos throws 180 IP with an under 4.20 ERA.

All of the above could happen but expecting it is the stuff of Fanboys.

Fixed it for you Roger!
    Laughing Laughing  Agreed.
    Ick.  Agree with the sentiment but a 12 pack of summer lemonade beer will last 12 summers in my house.
    I was going to say that it would turn bad by then, but can it get any worse?

I imagine that it might be good as a drain cleaner, but it might eat out your pipes.  There may also be some environmental law against pouring it down the sewer.  It's best to check first.  The stuff might be harder to get rid of than Adam LaRoche. pale

Are we talking Summer Shandy or Malort?
    jaywit
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: OH BOY!!!---Bobby will have a fit

Post by jaywit on Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:47 am

MGJOHNSON wrote:
    jaywit wrote:
    rmapasad wrote:
    a wrote:
    "3) Lawrie hits .250+ with 15-20 HR's  4) Garcia stops being a moron  5) LaRoche gets traded for a twelve pack of Summer Shandy
    6) Rodon pitches mid 3.00's ball   7) Latos throws 180 IP with an under 4.20 ERA.

All of the above could happen but expecting it is the stuff of Fanboys.

Fixed it for you Roger!
    Laughing Laughing  Agreed.
    Ick.  Agree with the sentiment but a 12 pack of summer lemonade beer will last 12 summers in my house.
    I was going to say that it would turn bad by then, but can it get any worse?

I imagine that it might be good as a drain cleaner, but it might eat out your pipes.  There may also be some environmental law against pouring it down the sewer.  It's best to check first.  The stuff might be harder to get rid of than Adam LaRoche. pale

Save money and buy a case of PBR and add a scoop of Countrytime to each bottle.  Voila!  Summer Shandy.

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:25 pm