Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:47 am

The KARK is thankful to GOD for the charmed and blessed life that the KARK has had

The KARK is thankful to GOD that he placed the KARK's soul in the Greatest Nation ever to exist on planet Earth, the Good Ole U S of A!

The KARK is thankful to GOD he gave the KARK a beautiful loving wife who is devoted to the KARK and the KARK's children

The KARK is thankful to GOD he gave the KARK two beautiful, healthy, intelligent and talented children who no doubt will be a source of pride and cheer for the remember of the KARK's days.

The KARK is thankful to GOD he allows the KARK to live a healthy pain free life which allows the KARK to be the loving husband and father the Bible commands the KARK be.

But must of all the KARK is thankful that the greatest hardship in his blessed life is dealing with the lies and stupidity from this board of dipshits.

tongue

DON'T CHOKE ON A TURKEY BONE MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!

MGJOHNSON
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by MGJOHNSON on Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:29 am

Ah, Kark, if it gets too cold up there in Romeoville, you can always throw a few extra faggots on the fire. Smile
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:29 pm

I am thankful Chairman Reinsdorf allows tailgates so I can party and not go into the ballpark to watch a shit show!!!!!
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:06 pm

Hawk Harrelson wrote:I am thankful Chairman Reinsdorf allows tailgates so I can party and not go into the ballpark to watch a shit show!!!!!

I am thankful for Malort!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:49 am