Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Fun was had!!

Harry Caray
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Fun was had!!

Post by Harry Caray on Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:58 am

The tailgates were fun.  Pounding beers with Aloha was fun at a few games.

The White Sox were a total waste of time, as usual.

With each passing season, this taking the White Sox seriously on any level is a total and complete waste of time.

The Prez of SFOD used to say TOMORROW IS PROMISED TO NO ONE....WIN NOW!!!

Insanity has to cease.  Anybody tying their mortality to the White Sox had better get a life.....and damned soon.

Reinsdorf is shoving it up the asses of fans.  This is not the McCaskey family full of idiots and now the latest is going to tear the Bears down to build them up, Cubs style.
    Reinsdorf is a self made billionaire who knows exactly what he is doing.  He is not under the spell of Kenny Williams, Hawk or any other dope he EMPLOYS.

Re: Fun was had!!

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:27 am

GEE

I WISH I WOULD HAVE READ THIS BEFORE WASTING AN ENTIRE AFTERNOON GOING THRU THE 2016 EARLIER BIRD SCHEDULE AND PLOTTING MY DREAM ROAD TRIP WHERE I VISIT EVERY MAJOR LEAGUE STDIUM WHEN THEY ARE PLAYING A CHICAGO TEAM

WAIT, I GUESS I ONLY WASTED HALF MY TEAM BECAUSE THE CUBS WHERE IN ALL THE NL PARKS

BTW, HOW MUCH TIME IS WASTED DISCUSSING WHAT A WASTE OF TIME THE WHITE SOX ARE

THAT ALL SAID, THE 2016 WHITE SOX ARE 2 PLAYERS AWAY.  CUETO AND YEPNESIS.

PS, THE CUBBIE TEAR DOWN, REBUILD HASN'T WON A DAMN THING YET!!!!!  2ND WILDCARD, WHAT A JOKE!!!!
    Harry Caray
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Harry Caray on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:47 am

As usual, KARK is right on target.

There can't be many things as super cool as watching a horseshit White Sox team play on the road in various ballparks.

Dressed in all kinds of White Sox garb where people look at you with pity thinking you have alzheimers!!!
    Harry Caray
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Harry Caray on Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:49 am

Last I checked a few months ago, the Sox were last in attendance on the road!!

That means when you go to other ballparks dressed in Sox garb, you really STAND OUT!!!

WHITE SOX PRIDE!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:37 am

A SEXY HUNK OF MANHOOD LIKE THE KARK WILL STAND OUT REGARDLESS OF WHAT HIS IS WEARING.

ESPECIALLY IF ITS A PAIR OF JEANS THAT ARE TIGHT AROUND THE CROTCH.  GOOD THING I HAVE MY CONCEAL CARRY PERMIT
    Father of Satan
    Disco Demolition Expert

Post by Father of Satan on Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:04 pm

tHe SicKo FANt wrote:A SEXY HUNK OF MANHOOD LIKE THE KARK WILL STAND OUT REGARDLESS OF WHAT HIS IS WEARING.

ESPECIALLY IF ITS A PAIR OF JEANS THAT ARE TIGHT AROUND THE CROTCH.  GOOD THING I HAVE MY CONCEAL CARRY PERMIT

For that peashooter I gave you?
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Cream1953 on Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:05 pm

SEXY HUNK OF MANHOOD LIKE THE KARK WILL STAND OUT REGARDLESS OF WHAT HIS IS WEARING.

ESPECIALLY IF ITS A PAIR OF JEANS THAT ARE TIGHT AROUND THE CROTCH

*******************************************************************************************************

Sad part is the only ones you are out to impress are the 14-15 year olds. 
    Nomads44
    Roof Shot

Post by Nomads44 on Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:07 pm

Mark the CPA wrote:GEE

I WISH I WOULD HAVE READ THIS BEFORE WASTING AN ENTIRE AFTERNOON GOING THRU THE 2016 EARLIER BIRD SCHEDULE AND PLOTTING MY DREAM ROAD TRIP WHERE I VISIT EVERY MAJOR LEAGUE STDIUM WHEN THEY ARE PLAYING A CHICAGO TEAM

WAIT, I GUESS I ONLY WASTED HALF MY TEAM BECAUSE THE CUBS WHERE IN ALL THE NL PARKS

BTW, HOW MUCH TIME IS WASTED DISCUSSING WHAT A WASTE OF TIME THE WHITE SOX ARE

THAT ALL SAID, THE 2016 WHITE SOX ARE 2 PLAYERS AWAY.  CUETO AND YEPNESIS.

PS, THE CUBBIE TEAR DOWN, REBUILD HASN'T WON A DAMN THING YET!!!!!  2ND WILDCARD, WHAT A JOKE!!!!

Third best record AND with "80's babies".  They are doing what you wanted the Sox to do some years ago, but now you say it is a joke?  I wish the Sox had these jokesters running their show.

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:14 pm

SAME THING WAS SAID IN 1984 AND 1989 AND 1998 AND 2003 AND 2008.....

AND WHO CAN FORGET ROSEBOWL PROCLAIMING JIM HENDRY AS CHICAGO'S REAL GM THE WINTER OF 2004 JUST TO WATCH KENNY WILLIAMS PUT TOGETHER A WORLD SERIES CHAMP

THE CUBS HAVE YET TO ACCOMPLISH A DAMN THING!!!!!!

ONE YEAR WONDERS MOST LIKELY.  TWO IF THEY'RE LUCKY!!!!!!  AT WORST, SOX FANS WILL HAVE TO WATCH A REBIRTH OF THE JENKINS YEARS WHERE THE CUBS FOUND A WAY TO CHOKE FOR 5 YEARS

REINSDORF WINS HIS SECOND B4 RICKETTS WINS HIS FIRST

THE KARK GUAR-EN-DAMN-TEES IT
    Harry Caray
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Harry Caray on Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:36 pm

LET'S GO CUBS!!!

Reinsdorf can show every one of his billion dollars up his ass.....one penny at a time.

Will the Chisox Bar and Grill get a Chinese buffet as a sponsor next year?

Will the FANBOYS feel comfortable there and even leave a TIP????

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:29 pm