Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.


    Brian Anderson...

    Share
    avatar
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 6166
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 64
    Location : Elkhart, IN.

    Brian Anderson...

    Post by Cream1953 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:14 pm

    in the booth with Hawkeroo last night. You can't make this shit up! Shocked
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7173
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 50
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: Brian Anderson...

    Post by alohafri on Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:29 pm

    Cream1953 wrote:in the booth with Hawkeroo last night. You can't make this shit up! Shocked

    He was slightly better than Podsednik, but that's like saying that Pierce was a better president than Buchanan.
    avatar
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 6166
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 64
    Location : Elkhart, IN.

    Re: Brian Anderson...

    Post by Cream1953 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:10 pm

    My point is with this weird dysfunctional loyalty of the front office, you don't even have to be a fan favorite or former good player to get a job. This dude was a total fucking bust and yet here he is back in the fold.

    MGJOHNSON
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 4295
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Location : Area 51

    Re: Brian Anderson...

    Post by MGJOHNSON on Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:18 pm

    alohafri wrote:
    Cream1953 wrote:in the booth with Hawkeroo last night. You can't make this shit up! Shocked

    He was slightly better than Podsednik, but that's like saying that Pierce was a better president than Buchanan.

    Billy was never President, and Pat was way too Karkish to get elected. drunken

    MGJOHNSON
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 4295
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Location : Area 51

    Re: Brian Anderson...

    Post by MGJOHNSON on Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:20 pm

    Cream1953 wrote:My point is with this weird dysfunctional loyalty of the front office, you don't even have to be a fan favorite or former good player to get a job. This dude was a total fucking bust and yet here he is back in the fold.

    He is one of the many legends of White Sox ineptitude.
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7173
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 50
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: Brian Anderson...

    Post by alohafri on Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:05 pm

    Cream1953 wrote:My point is with this weird dysfunctional loyalty of the front office, you don't even have to be a fan favorite or former good player to get a job. This dude was a total fucking bust and yet here he is back in the fold.

    I was at Buehrle's perfect game. Maybe I could get a job in the ORGANIZATION.

    MGJOHNSON
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 4295
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Location : Area 51

    Re: Brian Anderson...

    Post by MGJOHNSON on Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:22 pm

    alohafri wrote:
    Cream1953 wrote:My point is with this weird dysfunctional loyalty of the front office, you don't even have to be a fan favorite or former good player to get a job. This dude was a total fucking bust and yet here he is back in the fold.

    I was at Buehrle's perfect game. Maybe I could get a job in the ORGANIZATION.

    Bobby has bought all those years of season tickets.  That should qualify him to be the Hawkeroo's sidekick for a game.  It would be refreshing to get a fan's perspective.  That would most definitely be a broadcast worth watching. bom
    avatar
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

    Posts : 1029
    Join date : 2014-06-13

    Re: Brian Anderson...

    Post by Hawk Harrelson on Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:58 pm

    ROTFLMFAO!!!


    I would last one batter!!


    "Hawk, why do you insist on lying to the audience?"


    "Hawk, did you know AGAIN in Spring Training that the Sox would suck AGAIN"?


    "Hawk, do you realize that if there is anybody under 40 watching, they never saw YAZ play"?


    "Hawk, who do you think you are?  Why didn't you ever show up to a FANBOY MEETING at Shooters Buffet"???????????


    KICKED OUT!!!!! 
    avatar
    jaywit
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 3603
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 57
    Location : Spokane, WA

    Re: Brian Anderson...

    Post by jaywit on Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:36 pm

    MGJOHNSON wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    Cream1953 wrote:in the booth with Hawkeroo last night. You can't make this shit up! Shocked

    He was slightly better than Podsednik, but that's like saying that Pierce was a better president than Buchanan.

    Billy was never President, and Pat was way too Karkish to get elected. drunken

    I thought he was referring to Hawkeye and Buck. bounce
    avatar
    jaywit
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 3603
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 57
    Location : Spokane, WA

    Re: Brian Anderson...

    Post by jaywit on Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:45 pm

    Cream1953 wrote:in the booth with Hawkeroo last night. You can't make this shit up! Shocked

    Whoa, was it a ratings week extravaganza???  They sure know how to bring the fans in.
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 7401
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 51
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Brian Anderson...

    Post by Soxillinirob on Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:47 pm

    jaywit wrote:
    Cream1953 wrote:in the booth with Hawkeroo last night. You can't make this shit up! Shocked

    Whoa, was it a ratings week extravaganza???  They sure know how to bring the fans in.

    Sweeps week.
    avatar
    jaywit
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 3603
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 57
    Location : Spokane, WA

    Re: Brian Anderson...

    Post by jaywit on Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:55 pm

    Soxillinirob wrote:
    jaywit wrote:
    Cream1953 wrote:in the booth with Hawkeroo last night. You can't make this shit up! Shocked

    Whoa, was it a ratings week extravaganza???  They sure know how to bring the fans in.

    Sweeps week.

    Dammit, that was the word I was looking for and couldn't think of it.
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7173
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 50
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: Brian Anderson...

    Post by alohafri on Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:40 pm

    Hawk Harrelson wrote:ROTFLMFAO!!!


    I would last one batter!!


    "Hawk, why do you insist on lying to the audience?"


    "Hawk, did you know AGAIN in Spring Training that the Sox would suck AGAIN"?


    "Hawk, do you realize that if there is anybody under 40 watching, they never saw YAZ play"?


    "Hawk, who do you think you are?  Why didn't you ever show up to a FANBOY MEETING at Shooters Buffet"???????????


    KICKED OUT!!!!! 

    Not to mention they would wear out the dump button.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Brian Anderson...

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:28 pm