Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Paul Sullivan

Shooters Buffet
    Roof Shot

Paul Sullivan

Post by Shooters Buffet on Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:33 am

FINALLY!!!  Sullivan takes a shot at Reinsdorf in his last paragraph in today's Trib!!!
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: Paul Sullivan

Post by Cream1953 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:13 am

Care to share what he said?
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:38 am

Cream1953 wrote:Care to share what he said?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/ct-sullivan-white-sox-management-spt-0908-20150907-column.html
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Cream1953 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:10 pm

Thanks Kevin. Jesus, with Bobby's hyperbole you would have thought Sullivan had clocked Reinsdorf with a set of brass knuckles. This is nothing more than just another softball lobbed at the Sox where nothing's said that hasn't been said before. Anybody with an IQ above 10 already knows what Sullivan's saying about this steaming pile of shit. Hell the gist I get out of it is that most of the players want to keep this clown act together because it has veteran "leadership" (LMAO!!) and talent that can win!!!!!! They can all go fuck off for all I care.

Wake me when somebody in your local media blasts it for what it is and slams everybody from the chairman on down.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:16 pm

Cream1953 wrote: Hell the gist I get out of it is that most of the players want to keep this clown act together because it has veteran "leadership" (LMAO!!)

Everybody wants to be in Mr. So-and-so's class because he doesn't care if we do our homework, all he does is tell jokes in class, and everyone gets an A. Sounds just like I envision Robin as a teacher.

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:17 pm

IF VENTURA WAS A TEACHER, THE TEACHER'S ASSISTANT, BY THE NAME OF MR COOPER, WOULD BE DECIDING WHAT HAPPENS IN THE CLASS
    Shooters Buffet
    Roof Shot

Post by Shooters Buffet on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:02 pm

Cream1953 wrote:Thanks Kevin. Jesus, with Bobby's hyperbole you would have thought Sullivan had clocked Reinsdorf with a set of brass knuckles. This is nothing more than just another softball lobbed at the Sox where nothing's said that hasn't been said before. Anybody with an IQ above 10 already knows what Sullivan's saying about this steaming pile of shit. Hell the gist I get out of it is that most of the players want to keep this clown act together because it has veteran "leadership" (LMAO!!) and talent that can win!!!!!! They can all go fuck off for all I care.

Wake me when somebody in your local media blasts it for what it is and slams everybody from the chairman on down.
    Here is the point, Couch Potato......NOBODY HERE EVER SAYS ONE FUCKING WORD ABOUT REINSDORF.......This is a start.  Go back to your TV set.  Sox playing Cleveland.  Can't miss that.  STAY RIVETED TO HORSESHIT SOX BASEBALL!!
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Cream1953 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:02 pm

.NOBODY HERE EVER SAYS ONE FUCKING WORD ABOUT REINSDORF.......This is a start. 

From a couch potato's perspective just sounds like a bunch of pussies to me! 

Paul Sullivan...taking names and kicking ass!!!! LMAO!!!!
    TeleFrank
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Post by TeleFrank on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:48 pm

The tiny Mr. Sullivan finally wiggled his head out of the ass of Chicago's National League Baseball team, his preferred position and took a look around. Yipee. Wasn't he one of the many paid viewers of the game who assured us the 2015 team would be a "force" to be reckoned with ? 
    Shooters Buffet
    Roof Shot

Post by Shooters Buffet on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:26 pm

I don't care if he writes the Cubs Media Guide....He took a swipe at Emperor Reinsdorf....the cocksucker who is responsible for the horseshit Sox annual waste of time.  No media member in this town connects the dots.  Probably bought off with perks like FREE ICE CREAM!!!

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:14 pm

Probably bought off with perks like FREE ICE CREAM!!!

Maybe Sullivan is lactose intolerant?

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:08 pm

AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY ROSEBOWL'S FAVORITE NUMBER IS 6,000,001

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:48 am