Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

SWEEP!!!!!!

SWEEP!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:16 am

Just 4 games under!!!!!!!!

only 4.5 out of the 2nd wildcard!!!!!

Just 6 teams to climb over to get into the postseason!!!!!!

Heck, with the way the Yankees are falling, the 1st wildcard is now in play!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see how the Cubs choke their wildcard spot, while the Sox steal one.  then it will be the south side for exciting October baseball action

BELIEVE

TAKE OUR CITY BACK

REINSDORF WINS HIS 2ND B4 RICKETTS WINS HIS FIRST!!!!
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: SWEEP!!!!!!

Post by Cream1953 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:45 am

You seem to be about the only one on the board who cares. I hadn't watched a game in over a week so I thought I would check out last nights game for a moment. I don't remember what inning but I caught the Sox with runners on 1st and 2nd and NOBODY out. I swear to God within a minute and a half I saw a strike out and a ground ball for a double play. End of inning. No runs scored.

Nice to see nothing's changed. I immediately flipped the channel to watch a Big Bang rerun and that was that.

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:44 am

MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP WATCHING

Razz

BTW, MAYBE I SHOULD START WATCHING MORE

I SWEAR IT SEEMS LIKE TYLER FLOWERS IS BATTING AT LEAST 500 WHEN I AM WATCHING.

ALTHOUGH I MUST ADMIT THAT THE HAWK SHOULD BE SUED FOR FALSE ADVERTISING WHEN HE CLAIMS THE DUO OF FLOWERS/SOTO IS PRODUCING AS WELL AS ANY CATCHER WITH THE BAT.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A HIP CALIFORNIA DUDE WITH HIS PULSE ON THE LATEST IN SABERMETRICS TO REALIZE THE HAWK IS COMPLETELY OFF BASE WITH THIS REMARK.
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:53 pm

WHAT A SQUAD!!!

WIN NOW!!!

I'LL BE THERE EVERY FUCKING SEPTEMBER HOME GAME TO WITNESS THE MAGNIFICENCE!!

BELIEVE!!!
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by rmapasad on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:28 pm

You seem to be about the only one on the board who cares. I hadn't watched a game in over a week so >>
    Sweeping the Angels who can't hit their way out of a paper bag right now is about as meaningful as Sox taking 7 out of 8 against Cleveland and Boston at the end of July and then promptly going 2-7 to start August.  Or going 9-3 against Cards, Jays, Cubs and O's right before the AS break but then losing 5 of 6 right after the break.  
    They have a few more horses than last year and they can beat some good teams at times.  But there are still too many nags so one step forward means two steps backward are soon to follow.

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:09 pm

BELIEVE!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:58 pm