Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.


    Testing....

    Share
    avatar
    Nomads44
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 1688
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 69
    Location : Springfield

    Testing....

    Post by Nomads44 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:49 pm

    Does this site still work?  Have not seen anything for a few days.
    avatar
    TeleFrank
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

    Posts : 1045
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Location : Portage Park

    Re: Testing....

    Post by TeleFrank on Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:52 pm

    Bob's on the road following the Stones around. So none of his stuff. Plus the Sox have been playing good ball as of late. Besides I think we all know how we feel abut the current team. Not a lot to debate baseball wise. So I'm thinking that's why the crickets are chirping here. 
    avatar
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 6166
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 63
    Location : Elkhart, IN.

    Re: Testing....

    Post by Cream1953 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:51 pm

    Jim, I try to be the glue that holds this thing together but there are forces on this board that try to thwart me at every turn. Stay with me as I fight the good fight with these evil doers and hopefully things will return to normal soon.
    avatar
    Nomads44
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 1688
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 69
    Location : Springfield

    Re: Testing....

    Post by Nomads44 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:13 pm

    Cream1953 wrote:Jim, I try to be the glue that holds this thing together but there are forces on this board that try to thwart me at every turn. Stay with me as I fight the good fight with these evil doers and hopefully things will return to normal soon.

    I realize when the Sox win, we have nothing to gripe and complain about. 

    The Sox can now cool off over the break so we can get back to our regularly scheduled bitchin'.
    avatar
    sox55
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 1869
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 62
    Location : Pleasant Prairie , WI

    Re: Testing....

    Post by sox55 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:08 am

    Nomads44 wrote:
    Cream1953 wrote:Jim, I try to be the glue that holds this thing together but there are forces on this board that try to thwart me at every turn. Stay with me as I fight the good fight with these evil doers and hopefully things will return to normal soon.

    I realize when the Sox win, we have nothing to gripe and complain about. 

    The Sox can now cool off over the break so we can get back to our regularly scheduled bitchin'.
    And isn't The Kark in Thailand now?

    frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 2470
    Join date : 2009-04-05

    Re: Testing....

    Post by frank bonifacic on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:06 pm

    You should also check the Blackhawks/Hockey category as that is where roger seems to be posting of late (at least his last one)
    avatar
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 6166
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 63
    Location : Elkhart, IN.

    Re: Testing....

    Post by Cream1953 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:47 pm

    And isn't The Kark in Thailand now?


    **********************************************************************

    Searching for someone to love him long time.
    avatar
    Nomads44
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 1688
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 69
    Location : Springfield

    Re: Testing....

    Post by Nomads44 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:36 pm

    Cream1953 wrote:And isn't The Kark in Thailand now?


    **********************************************************************

    Searching for someone to love him long time.

    Two minute not enough?
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7108
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 50
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: Testing....

    Post by alohafri on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:40 pm

    Nomads44 wrote:
    Cream1953 wrote:And isn't The Kark in Thailand now?


    **********************************************************************

    Searching for someone to love him long time.

    Two minute not enough?
    cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Testing....

    Post by Guest on Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:13 pm

    alohafri wrote:
    Nomads44 wrote:
    Cream1953 wrote:And isn't The Kark in Thailand now?


    **********************************************************************

    Searching for someone to love him long time.

    Two minute not enough?
    cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers



    I HATE ALL 3 OF YOU!!!!!!!


    On a funny note, the 1st time I went to Pattaya, a "motel" advertised 2 different rates.  short time and long time.
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7108
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 50
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: Testing....

    Post by alohafri on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:17 pm

    tHe SicKo FANt wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    Nomads44 wrote:
    Cream1953 wrote:And isn't The Kark in Thailand now?


    **********************************************************************

    Searching for someone to love him long time.

    Two minute not enough?
    cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers



    I HATE ALL 3 OF YOU!!!!!!!


    On a funny note, the 1st time I went to Pattaya, a "motel" advertised 2 different rates.  short time and long time.

    You can still see that here. Just look for "Four Hour Nap" on the marquis.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Testing....

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:24 pm