Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Annual award winner

Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Annual award winner

Post by Cream1953 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:00 am

It's time to hand out my annual "Player I never want to see in a White Sox uniform ever again" award. Past winners of this prestigious honor include such distinguished former White Sox players Dayan "The Tank" Viciedo, Gavin Floyd, Adam "Oaf" Dunn, Scott Linebrink and Alex "Five Tool" Rios.  

The battle for this year's award was hard fought and came down to two players who have each vied for the award in the past...Johnny Danks and Tyler Flowers. Danks had the early lead but at least has been of some use lately by eating up some innings this year and recently pitching a nice shut out. Sorry Johnny....maybe next year. 

But Tyler? Step up to the podium. The award is yours. 

Tyler Flowers has always sucked but this year he has elevated his game to the point where he is sucking worse than ever! Never a great arm, players steal second on Tyler almost at will. But where Tyler has really improved his game is in how he has totally and completely become a rally killer unable to get a clutch hit. His dedication towards becoming the greatest strike out hitter with the bases loaded who ever played the game is truly something to behold. Add onto that his .198 batting average and you have the complete package when it comes to White Sox suckitude 

Yes Tyler Flowers, YOU are the winner of this year's "Player I never want to see in a White Sox uniform ever again" award!

Congratulations young man!!!!  cheers cheers cheers cheers

MGJOHNSON
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: Annual award winner

Post by MGJOHNSON on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:30 pm

Cream1953 wrote:It's time to hand out my annual "Player I never want to see in a White Sox uniform ever again" award. Past winners of this prestigious honor include such distinguished former White Sox players Dayan "The Tank" Viciedo, Gavin Floyd, Adam "Oaf" Dunn, Scott Linebrink and Alex "Five Tool" Rios.  

The battle for this year's award was hard fought and came down to two players who have each vied for the award in the past...Johnny Danks and Tyler Flowers. Danks had the early lead but at least has been of some use lately by eating up some innings this year and recently pitching a nice shut out. Sorry Johnny....maybe next year. 

Tyler Flowers has always sucked but this year he has elevated his game to the point where he is sucking worse than ever! Never a great arm, players steal second on Tyler almost at will. But where Tyler has really improved his game is in how he has totally and completely become a rally killer unable to get a clutch hit. His dedication towards becoming the greatest strike out hitter with the bases loaded who ever played the game is truly something to behold. Add onto that his .198 batting average and you have the complete package when it comes to White Sox suckitude 

Yes Tyler Flowers, YOU are the winner of this year's "Player I never want to see in a White Sox uniform ever again" award!

I couldn't agree more, Cream.  Maybe the Sox can pedal Flowers.  Tulips on an organ suck, but Tyler sucks more. Mad
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:56 pm

Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Cream1953 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:58 pm

Great, and true, article Kevin. Thanks!
    jaywit
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by jaywit on Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:47 pm

Cream1953 wrote:It's time to hand out my annual "Player I never want to see in a White Sox uniform ever again" award. Past winners of this prestigious honor include such distinguished former White Sox players Dayan "The Tank" Viciedo, Gavin Floyd, Adam "Oaf" Dunn, Scott Linebrink and Alex "Five Tool" Rios.  

My vote is Sale.  He deserves to be on a major league team.
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Cream1953 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:18 am

Quit your whining. They scored a run for Sale yesterday. What do you want???
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Cream1953 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:23 am

BTW....Tyler was 1 for 3 during yesterday's outburst. His average is now up to a nifty .205!!!

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:57 am

Cream1953 wrote:Quit your whining. They scored a run for Sale yesterday. What do you want???

SO THE WHITE SOX ARE A DOZEN OCTOBER SHUT OUTS AWAY FROM WINNING ANOTHER WORLD SERIES

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:10 am