Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.


    Yet another....

    Share
    avatar
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 6166
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 64
    Location : Elkhart, IN.

    Yet another....

    Post by Cream1953 on Sat May 30, 2015 6:02 pm

    shutout.  Sleep
    avatar
    rmapasad
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 2404
    Join date : 2009-04-06
    Location : Northridge, CA

    Re: Yet another....

    Post by rmapasad on Sat May 30, 2015 7:18 pm

    shutout. >>
    Sox have been outscored by 48 runs in 48 games. By that measure they are the worst team in the AL so far.


    avatar
    Hawk Harrelson
    Andy the Clown

    Posts : 987
    Join date : 2014-06-13

    Re: Yet another....

    Post by Hawk Harrelson on Sat May 30, 2015 8:24 pm

    I heard Douche Rongey today in the car.


    IT IS STILL EARLY!!!


    Same shitshow every year.
    avatar
    sox55
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 1869
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 62
    Location : Pleasant Prairie , WI

    Re: Yet another....

    Post by sox55 on Sun May 31, 2015 7:44 am

    Hawk Harrelson wrote:I heard Douche Rongey today in the car.


    IT IS STILL EARLY!!!


    Same shitshow every year.
    WHY, do U waste your time listening to him?
    avatar
    Hawk Harrelson
    Andy the Clown

    Posts : 987
    Join date : 2014-06-13

    Re: Yet another....

    Post by Hawk Harrelson on Sun May 31, 2015 8:16 am

    I was driving home from Jewel!!


    I really love the fact that the Sox are constantly shit and these assholes are spinning new and different angles.


    The blatant stupidity of the callers is great for laughs.


    Some dope wanted the Sox to bring Johnson back up.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Yet another....

    Post by Guest on Sun May 31, 2015 8:51 am

    rmapasad wrote:shutout.  >>
    Sox have been outscored by 48 runs in 48 games. By that measure they are the worst team in the AL so far.  




    JUST THAT MEASURE?!?!!?!?!?

    BUT JUST THINK, WITH A BIG WIN TODAY, SUNDAY 5/31, THEY WILL BE 500 FOR THE MONTH OF MAY!!!!!!!

    SOMETHING THE 1983 TEAM COULDN'T DO!!!!!!!!

    DAMN RIGHT ITS STILL EARLY ROSEBOWL!!!!!!!!
    avatar
    Hawk Harrelson
    Andy the Clown

    Posts : 987
    Join date : 2014-06-13

    Re: Yet another....

    Post by Hawk Harrelson on Sun May 31, 2015 8:57 am

    BELIEVE!!!!!!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Yet another....

    Post by Guest on Sun May 31, 2015 9:05 am

    I was driving home from Jewel!!


    Wait a minute, you don't have minions or lackeys doing these menial chores for you??
    avatar
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 6166
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 64
    Location : Elkhart, IN.

    Re: Yet another....

    Post by Cream1953 on Sun May 31, 2015 9:23 am

    I was driving home from Jewel!!


    **************************************


    Like this is an excuse? 


    If this shit bothers you so much why listen? Play some music for Christ's sake and forget about professional sports. It's all the same bullshit over and over anyway. 

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Yet another....

    Post by Guest on Sun May 31, 2015 9:38 am

    Amen to that Cream!!!!!!


    Getting pissed off by sports and politics is what this board is for.


    as for the drive home, thanks to blue tooth technology and smart phones, i am able to google up vika yermaleyva on you tube and listen to vintage metal played on classical piano the whole drive home.
    avatar
    Hawk Harrelson
    Andy the Clown

    Posts : 987
    Join date : 2014-06-13

    Re: Yet another....

    Post by Hawk Harrelson on Sun May 31, 2015 10:08 am

    Cream, I will listen to this.


    It is this rotten to the core organization playing people for fools.


    Complete and total fools.


    A half wit like Rongey leading the propaganda machine.


    I ENJOY THIS.


    Always confirmation of the stupidity of Chicago in general.
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7124
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 50
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: Yet another....

    Post by alohafri on Sun May 31, 2015 11:01 am

    Hawk Harrelson wrote:Cream, I will listen to this.


    It is this rotten to the core organization playing people for fools.


    Complete and total fools.


    A half wit like Rongey leading the propaganda machine.


    I ENJOY THIS.


    Always confirmation of the stupidity of Chicago in general.

    I'm no fan of Rongey, but does he work for the White Sox or for the Score? In either case, could he fearful of losing his job if he does what we do here, calling it a "shit show"? 
    avatar
    Hawk Harrelson
    Andy the Clown

    Posts : 987
    Join date : 2014-06-13

    Re: Yet another....

    Post by Hawk Harrelson on Sun May 31, 2015 12:22 pm

    I understand the nature of his job.


    It is propaganda.  Just like the Sox idiot website.


    What gets me is there are dopes out there who buy into not only the propaganda, but they call and act as if this guy knows jack shit.


    The dumb fuck Chicago FAN!!!
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7124
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 50
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: Yet another....

    Post by alohafri on Sun May 31, 2015 3:05 pm

    Hawk Harrelson wrote:I understand the nature of his job.


    It is propaganda.  Just like the Sox idiot website.


    What gets me is there are dopes out there who buy into not only the propaganda, but they call and act as if this guy knows jack shit.


    The dumb fuck Chicago FAN!!!
     

    Sometimes, however, I wonder if Rongey actually believes the shit he's saying. He gets pretty defensive when anyone calls up to blast something the Sox did. Why not just let them have their say and say "thanks for the call"?
    avatar
    Hawk Harrelson
    Andy the Clown

    Posts : 987
    Join date : 2014-06-13

    Re: Yet another....

    Post by Hawk Harrelson on Sun May 31, 2015 5:33 pm

    There is no way he believes 2/3 of the shit he says.  He is not an idiot.


    They play the fans for idiots.


    Only idiots like me would have him on when the team sucks.


    I do it to hear the BULLSHIT.


    The Sox are like all other teams......just try and push the product.


    My problem really is with the dumb fuck fans.  I love the callers.  They are fucking morons.  You wonder how these people survive day to day.
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 7342
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 51
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Yet another....

    Post by Soxillinirob on Sun May 31, 2015 9:53 pm

    Hawk Harrelson wrote:The Sox are like all other teams......just try and push the product.


    My problem really is with the dumb fuck fans.  I love the callers.  They are fucking morons.  You wonder how these people survive day to day.

    That's been my take, Bobby.  Rongey is just doing his job.  His job is to try selling the team.  He's an employee of the Sox, and not the Score.  I can't listen to that show for more than two mins.  Between him having to shill for bullshit product and the single digit IQ, mouth-breathing idiots that call in, that show makes me want to drive over a cliff.  The Sox postgame show is bad for your mental health, unless you are just looking for some comedy.
    avatar
    rmapasad
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 2404
    Join date : 2009-04-06
    Location : Northridge, CA

    Re: Yet another....

    Post by rmapasad on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:33 am

    Father of Stan wrote:
    rmapasad wrote:shutout.  >>
    Sox have been outscored by 48 runs in 48 games. By that measure they are the worst team in the AL so far.  




    JUST THAT MEASURE?!?!!?!?!?

    BUT JUST THINK, WITH A BIG WIN TODAY, SUNDAY 5/31, THEY WILL BE 500 FOR THE MONTH OF MAY!!!!!!!

    SOMETHING THE 1983 TEAM COULDN'T DO!!!!!!!!

    DAMN RIGHT ITS STILL EARLY ROSEBOWL!!!!!!!!

    Yeah, this team shouldn't be this bad. Four good starters, a top shelf closer, semi-decent bullpen plus an offense that was league average last yr and should have gotten better by subtracting Dunn and Viciedo and adding Melky and LaRoche. Lots of guys underperforming their 2014 seasons so far. We'll soon find out if they're really not as good as they appeared last year or if they can mount a comeback. Only 3.5 games back of the 2nd wild card spot with four months to go.. Plenty of time. Believe !

    Sponsored content

    Re: Yet another....

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:14 pm