Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.


    Sale DOMINATES pesky Brewers!!

    Share
    avatar
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

    Posts : 1049
    Join date : 2014-06-13

    Sale DOMINATES pesky Brewers!!

    Post by Hawk Harrelson on Wed May 13, 2015 6:15 am

    HUGE HUGE WIN!!


    Sox in position to WIN THE SERIES from these Brewers!!


    OCTOBER BASEBALL.........BELIEVE!!
    avatar
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 6166
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 64
    Location : Elkhart, IN.

    Re: Sale DOMINATES pesky Brewers!!

    Post by Cream1953 on Wed May 13, 2015 7:07 am

    Before the game, they posted the White Sox road record over the past 3 years under the "leadership" of Robin Ventura. I don't recall the exact numbers this morning but it's fucking appalling...absolutely mind-boggling. I believe the worst in all of baseball. You can fault only so much of it up to talent, bad luck, away game disadvantages....whatever. What it screams out is a TOTAL lack of preparation and desire to win. It's almost like these morons expect to lose and just walk out onto the field so they can get the game over with.
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7215
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 50
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: Sale DOMINATES pesky Brewers!!

    Post by alohafri on Wed May 13, 2015 7:13 am

    Cream1953 wrote:Before the game, they posted the White Sox road record over the past 3 years under the "leadership" of Robin Ventura. I don't recall the exact numbers this morning but it's fucking appalling...absolutely mind-boggling. I believe the worst in all of baseball. You can fault only so much of it up to talent, bad luck, away game disadvantages....whatever. What it screams out is a TOTAL lack of preparation and desire to win. It's almost like these morons expect to lose and just walk out onto the field so they can get the game over with.

    I was amazed to see that the Sox are 10-5 at home this season! Is this leader of men ordering pizzas and kegs of beer on road trips for a 4:00 am delivery?
    avatar
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 6166
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 64
    Location : Elkhart, IN.

    Re: Sale DOMINATES pesky Brewers!!

    Post by Cream1953 on Wed May 13, 2015 12:50 pm

    I looked it up....not counting this year....from 2012 through 2014 away record:

    99-144

    Outstanding!!!
    avatar
    Nomads44
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 1688
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 69
    Location : Springfield

    Re: Sale DOMINATES pesky Brewers!!

    Post by Nomads44 on Wed May 13, 2015 1:45 pm

    Cream1953 wrote:I looked it up....not counting this year....from 2012 through 2014 away record:

    99-144

    Outstanding!!!
    That is the equivalent of a stellar 66-96 season.  Almost like 1968 all over again???

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Sale DOMINATES pesky Brewers!!

    Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 4:39 pm

    alohafri wrote:
    Cream1953 wrote:Before the game, they posted the White Sox road record over the past 3 years under the "leadership" of Robin Ventura. I don't recall the exact numbers this morning but it's fucking appalling...absolutely mind-boggling. I believe the worst in all of baseball. You can fault only so much of it up to talent, bad luck, away game disadvantages....whatever. What it screams out is a TOTAL lack of preparation and desire to win. It's almost like these morons expect to lose and just walk out onto the field so they can get the game over with.

    I was amazed to see that the Sox are 10-5 at home this season! Is this leader of men ordering pizzas and kegs of beer on road trips for a 4:00 am delivery?

    Since at least the days of sleepy manuel, the goal has always been to win the series

    i.e. 2 of 3.


    SO THE 2015 WHITE SOX ARE HALFWAY THERE

    cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Sale DOMINATES pesky Brewers!!

    Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 4:51 pm

    Wait a minute.  The Sox are 13-17.  So if Kev is correct about 10-5 at home, that makes them 3-12 on the road!!!!!!!!

    BTW, the offense continues to stink starting with "Must Sign" Eaton.  However, the Sox now have 3 players over 700 OPS, Garcia, LaRouche, and Gillaspie.  Abreau is down to 849.  My guess is that nobody in their right mind would throw him a strike considering the rest of the lineup.  However Abrea knows you don't WALK of the island.

    Now this is what PO's me.  Top 5 relievers in order of appearance.  all average an inning an appearance except for Jennings who has 14 IP in 12 games.  CAN'T THESE GUYS LAST MORE THAN AN INNING?!?!?

    PUSH BUTTON MANAGING AT ITS NON FINEST
    avatar
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

    Posts : 1049
    Join date : 2014-06-13

    Re: Sale DOMINATES pesky Brewers!!

    Post by Hawk Harrelson on Wed May 13, 2015 10:11 pm

    What a marvelous series win over those Brewers!!!!


    BELIEVE!!!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Sale DOMINATES pesky Brewers!!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:59 am