Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Peavy

Chairman Reinsdorf
    Al Smith's Beer Bath

Peavy

Post by Chairman Reinsdorf on Sun May 03, 2015 6:18 pm

I remember posting awhile back that when the Sox traded Peavy to Boston he told the media that Ventura and the White Sox quit in May of that season.

Some knee jerk numbnuts proceeded to blast Peavy here for speaking his mind.

Well, it is MAY AGAIN!!

How does it look to the FANBOYS???

Make White Sox Baseball YOUR Lifestyle!!

Live, Eat and Breathe....WHITE SOX!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Re: Peavy

Post by Guest on Sun May 03, 2015 8:29 pm

Ventura has to go ...even fuckin Hawk made a comment that the way the Sox were playing was not like a major league team ...no shit.  They can't make simple plays. Their fundamentals are awful.  He fuckin BUNTS in the 2nd or 3rd innings...ridiculous.  I've watched pretty much every game and today was the first time I saw our "gold glove 1bman" actually PLAYING first base.  I thought the whole idea was to play him so Abreu doesn't tire in August??

Post by Guest on Sun May 03, 2015 8:46 pm

Does anybody know if Sharpy will get credit in purgatory for watching all these Sox games this year?!?!?

I believe the team has scored a whole 10 runs in the 5 games since the Baltimore riots

You don't have to be a term pa\er write fro CA spewing a whole bunch of new age stats to figure out 3 runs a game will not cut it
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Cream1953 on Tue May 05, 2015 10:37 am

I want Ventura gone too....badly. But who takes over this early in the season? Cooper? Baines? UGH The whole managerial "team" needs to go
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Tue May 05, 2015 10:49 am

Cream1953 wrote:I want Ventura gone too....badly. But who takes over this early in the season? Cooper? Baines? UGH The whole managerial "team" needs to go.

In a perfect world, Hahn would be given complete freedom to hire a manager. That manager would be given complete freedom to hire his coaching staff.
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Cream1953 on Tue May 05, 2015 11:00 am

Couldn't agree more Kevin. That's the way it should be. But we both know they'll be serving Malort in the school cafeteria before that happens.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Tue May 05, 2015 11:04 am

Cream1953 wrote: But we both know they'll be serving Malort in the school cafeteria before that happens.

Instead of just in the teachers' lounge during standardized testing.

Post by Guest on Tue May 05, 2015 3:25 pm

Cream1953 wrote:I want Ventura gone too....badly. But who takes over this early in the season? Cooper? Baines? UGH The whole managerial "team" needs to go

Cooper is the de facto manager!!!!!

Cooper allows Ventura to have the title because he doesn't want to take the blame.

Baines and Boston are the Uncles's nephew's who have VP on their office doors, but are really not in charge of anything.
    Chairman Reinsdorf
    Al Smith's Beer Bath

Post by Chairman Reinsdorf on Tue May 05, 2015 5:08 pm

Even when you have some hope they will be decent, they come out sucking eggs!!

WIN NOW 2015!!!!

What a fucking joke.

This organization is a clusterfuck.

The team is the usual helping of 3 day old Olive Garden specials.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:15 am