Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Where is "must sign" Eaton

Where is "must sign" Eaton

Post by Guest on Sun May 03, 2015 9:36 am

Noticed that the man who just saved the Sox $25mil has not been in the lineup the past few games

Injured?
    Benched?
    Stayed in Baltimore to protest?

Once again the poster formerly known as "KARK" is proven 100% correct at exposing sloppy math
    Chairman Reinsdorf
    Al Smith's Beer Bath

Re: Where is "must sign" Eaton

Post by Chairman Reinsdorf on Sun May 03, 2015 9:46 am

What about the great season Gordon is having coming off the bench?

What a BRIGHT SPOT!!!

Can't wait for Flash Sale Monday!!
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Sun May 03, 2015 1:23 pm

tHe SicKo FANt wrote:Noticed that the man who just saved the Sox $25mil has not been in the lineup the past few games

Injured?
    Benched?
    Stayed in Baltimore to protest?

Once again the poster formerly known as "KARK" is proven 100% correct at exposing sloppy math

I assume he's benched for sucking, but it's a bit early to claim proof that you're correct, just like when you declared some kind of victory when gas hit $2/gallon for maybe a week or two.  Now it's almost $3. 

There's no reason to assume Eaton won't move back toward his norms, unless you know about some injury that's unbeknownst to the rest of us.

Post by Guest on Sun May 03, 2015 3:53 pm

You are so full of shit Rob.  How many geniuses here said we'd never see it under 3 ever again?  Have yet to hear any of those assholes admit they are wrong

Plus you are the lying cocksucker claiming the MIA term paper writer never said Eaton was must sign even though he posted those exact words at least 3 times

So gas is still in the 2's, Eaton is supposedly sick with the flu, and your are full of shit as usual
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Sun May 03, 2015 7:24 pm

tHe SicKo FANt wrote:You are so full of shit Rob.  How many geniuses here said we'd never see it under 3 ever again?  Have yet to hear any of those assholes admit they are wrong

I don't know how many said it.  I sure as hell never did.  I've only said I don't think it can sustain at or below $2.  Even $2.50 would surprise me.

Plus you are the lying cocksucker claiming the MIA term paper writer never said Eaton was must sign even though he posted those exact words at least 3 times

Not sure he said it was a must sign, but maybe he did.  I never saw it, but it wasn't really my argument....more of an interested reader and commenter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:12 am