Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

2:03

2:03

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:52 pm

time of the game without fans.....now, nobody is going to convince me that FANS add an hour to the game...So what does? Is it the preening by the players?  the commercial breaks?  What is it?  I plan on watching this game on MLBtv today and see what stands out. Something must...no?
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Re: 2:03

Post by alohafri on Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:49 pm

Chi-kid wrote:time of the game without fans.....now, nobody is going to convince me that FANS add an hour to the game...So what does? Is it the preening by the players?  the commercial breaks?  What is it?  I plan on watching this game on MLBtv today and see what stands out. Something must...no?

I was pretty shocked when the game was over by the time I left school today. However, with so much scoring being done early on, the rest of the game must have flown by.
    Nomads44
    Roof Shot

Post by Nomads44 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:52 pm

alohafri wrote:
    Chi-kid wrote:time of the game without fans.....now, nobody is going to convince me that FANS add an hour to the game...So what does? Is it the preening by the players?  the commercial breaks?  What is it?  I plan on watching this game on MLBtv today and see what stands out. Something must...no?

I was pretty shocked when the game was over by the time I left school today. However, with so much scoring being done early on, the rest of the game must have flown by.

Maybe the Sox mailed it in after the first inning.  And probably wanted to hurry up and get the heck out of Dodge.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:08 pm

Nomads44 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Maybe the Sox mailed it in after the first inning.  And probably wanted to hurry up and get the heck out of Dodge.

The ONE thing Robin Ventura has taught them in his tenure...how to mail it in.
    Chairman Reinsdorf
    Al Smith's Beer Bath

Post by Chairman Reinsdorf on Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:46 pm

Chairman mails in entire seasons.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:15 am