Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Team Pussy

Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Team Pussy

Post by Cream1953 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:29 am

Loved how "Team Pussy" stomped Kansas City's ass last night. KC comes in and slaps them around like a red-headed step child. It's a sad state of affairs when during a bench-clearing brawl the two players you have ejected are pitchers! How embarassing. Things were then compounded when KC backs it up with a win. What great situational hitting Team Pussy once again demonstrated. 

Yes, it's only April but I'm beginning to think it's going to be a long season. My early season optimism, which I never have, is quickly flying out the door. The only thing they've shown me so far is how they've become Kansas City's bitch.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Re: Team Pussy

Post by alohafri on Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:01 am

Some guy called in to MLB Radio from Kansas City this morning and questioned the sanity of some Royals player going after Samardzjia. "This guy played college football for crying out loud. Couldn't you go after someone like Gillaspie?"
    Harry Caray
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Harry Caray on Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:03 am

Some of the Shooters Buffet Fanboys are over on FB talking up the brawl in 2000 and how the team "came together".  Another nut talked about some 1959 game with the K.C. A's where the Sox scored 10 runs in one inning with one hit!!

The key to being a REAL FANBOY is IGNORE what you actually see and shove your head up your ass.

BELIEVE!!!!!

Ignore the fact that the Sox offense seems to be the same old same old pile of shit.

MAKE WHITE SOX FANBOYISM A LIFESTYLE!!!!
    Chairman Reinsdorf
    Al Smith's Beer Bath

Post by Chairman Reinsdorf on Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:49 am

Stay the Course, Devoted Fanboys!!!
    Father of Satan
    Disco Demolition Expert

Post by Father of Satan on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:00 am

I have been hard at work on this Ventura kid from Kansas City. My newest protege.

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:00 pm

For all those that mocked the KARK's April 30th Theory; feel free to apologize at anytime.

And that goes double for the pseudo statiistician who has been in hiding ever since exposed his sloppy math with invented numbers. Better yet, stay away. The board doent need a condescending know it all that over explains concepts everybody here have understood for decades
    Chairman Reinsdorf
    Al Smith's Beer Bath

Post by Chairman Reinsdorf on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:02 pm

Thank$ for the Ballpark, Taxpayer$!

Remember 2005 and keep forking over your ca$h!!!

Should I have a Town Hall Meeting to discuss my business with over involved FANBOYS?

WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER!!!

frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

Post by frank bonifacic on Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:07 pm

Father of Stan wrote:For all those that mocked the KARK's April 30th Theory; feel free to apologize at anytime.

And that goes double for the pseudo statiistician who has been in hiding ever since exposed his sloppy math with invented numbers.  Better yet, stay away.  The board doent need a condescending know it all that over explains concepts everybody here have understood for decades

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=
    Is that only allowed in Blago's

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:05 am