Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

where's Mart?

Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

where's Mart?

Post by Cream1953 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:17 am

Is he ok? Is he pissed off? Is he fed up with us? I don't think he's been heard from for a month. I hope all is well. Our numbers are small enough as is, I hope another hasn't left the fold. That goes for you too Blondy. I know Kark and Kevin are always on you but adopt the attitude I do towards them....fuck 'em!  Very Happy
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Re: where's Mart?

Post by alohafri on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:19 am

Cream1953 wrote:fuck 'em!  Very Happy
    You'd like to, bitch!
    sox55
    Roof Shot

Post by sox55 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:46 pm

Cream1953 wrote:Is he ok? Is he pissed off? Is he fed up with us? I don't think he's been heard from for a month. I hope all is well. Our numbers are small enough as is, I hope another hasn't left the fold. That goes for you too Blondy. I know Kark and Kevin are always on you but adopt the attitude I do towards them....fuck 'em!  Very Happy
    Marty is in transission.

He had to move and may not be set up for internet as of yet.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:20 pm

sox55 wrote:
    Cream1953 wrote:Is he ok? Is he pissed off? Is he fed up with us? I don't think he's been heard from for a month. I hope all is well. Our numbers are small enough as is, I hope another hasn't left the fold. That goes for you too Blondy. I know Kark and Kevin are always on you but adopt the attitude I do towards them....fuck 'em!  Very Happy
    Marty is in transission.

I heard Bruce Jenner is also in transition.  This ought to liven up our Blago Cell conversations.

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:13 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:
    sox55 wrote:
    Marty is in transission.

I heard Bruce Jenner is also in transition.  This ought to liven up our Blago Cell conversations.

DOES THIS MEAN YOU WANT TO LEGALIZE DRAG RACING?!?!?!?!?
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:22 pm

Father of Stan wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:
    sox55 wrote:
    Marty is in transission.

DOES THIS MEAN YOU WANT TO LEGALIZE DRAG RACING?!?!?!?!?
    Mart, Bruce Jenner, and RuPaul in the hundred yard dash? Where's the Malort?

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:25 pm

sox55 wrote:
    Marty is in transission.

Does he still listen to 8 tracks?!?!?!?!?!??!

This is 2015 for christsakes.  Even toilets have wifi today
    Shooters Buffet
    Roof Shot

Post by Shooters Buffet on Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:11 am

Maybe he is headed to DEEEEEETROIT for this HUGE April series!!!

HUGE!!!

BELIEVE!!!

MGJOHNSON
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by MGJOHNSON on Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:59 am

Sheesh, Cream, that sounds like a surefire way to come down with an STD. affraid

Thanks for the concern.  Am I pissed off?  Is the Pope Roman Catholic?  Of course (although some politically conservative Catholics seem to be questioning that).  I'm not fed up with anyone on this board, not since the San Bernardino Terror took off for parts unknown.

Actually, I'm less pissed off than I usually am as I'm getting a handle on a lot of stuff that has been weighing me down.  I find myself less encumbered than I have been in many years.  Still, there's more work to do; but things are starting to take shape, hopefully for the better.

I've been watching the Sox games on the Internet.  I've seen enough to conclude that Micah Johnson is one dumb fuck.  He's a typical Kenny Williams signee, a good athlete with very little baseball acumen.  And his fielding at 2B stinks.  I'm afraid that he's going to collide with Abreu or Ramirez or Garcia and cause some serious injury.  Maybe he'll learn on the job, but he doesn't seem to have a sense for the game. Crying or Very sad

Last edited by MGJOHNSON on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:04 pm

I've seen enough to conclude that Micah Johnson is one dumb fuck. 

Good baserunner tho ... Wink Question Question Question Question Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz cheers

MGJOHNSON
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by MGJOHNSON on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:12 pm

Chi-kid wrote:I've seen enough to conclude that Micah Johnson is one dumb fuck. 

Good baserunner tho ... Wink Question Question Question Question Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz cheers

He's a fast baserunner, Tim. 
    "Good" is debatable.

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:17 pm

He's a fast baserunner, Tim.
    "Good" is debatable.

No debate Mart, I was being sarcastic - in 2 weeks I've seen him picked off 1st and 2nd, and thrown out at 3rd by a country mile.  I'm hoping this is just a rookie getting used to the speed of the game and things will get better. So far, he makes Nomad's favorite, Ray Durham, look like Maury Wills
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Cream1953 on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:38 pm

Thanks for the concern. 

Welcome back. Now go fuck yourself. Very Happy
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:50 pm

Cream1953 wrote:Thanks for the concern. 

You're doing a lot of fucking here this week. Did you hurt your wrist or something?

MGJOHNSON
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by MGJOHNSON on Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:02 pm

Cream1953 wrote:Thanks for the concern. 

As young master Bates used to say, it's important to keep a firm grip on things. jocolor
    Shooters Buffet
    Roof Shot

Post by Shooters Buffet on Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:45 pm

Great that you are back.

MGJOHNSON
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by MGJOHNSON on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:24 am

Gordon Beckham wrote:Great that you are back.

Thanks, Bobby.  I just wish that the Sox were playing better.  The Royals and the Tigers have both gotten out of the gate fast and are rolling up wins.
    Shooters Buffet
    Roof Shot

Post by Shooters Buffet on Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:30 am

Hell, we have wished the White Sox would play better our entire lives.

Take care of yourself.

The White Sox are going to be the White Sox.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:39 am

MGJOHNSON wrote:

Thanks, Bobby.  I just wish that the Sox were playing better.  The Royals and the Tigers have both gotten out of the gate fast and are rolling up wins.

Hey, at least they'll eventually have to play each other.  Then at least one of them will lose some games.

MGJOHNSON
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by MGJOHNSON on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:06 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:
    MGJOHNSON wrote:

Hey, at least they'll eventually have to play each other.  Then at least one of them will lose some games.

Yeah, but they will both be playing the Sox before they face each other. Sad

Today we may get further confirmation that Samardzija is Polish for Jaime Navarro. Sad
    Shooters Buffet
    Roof Shot

Post by Shooters Buffet on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:15 pm

Maybe the Sox can rip Addison Russell off from the Cubs at the deadline!!!!!!!

Trade this SHARK!!!

BELIEVE!!!!!!

MGJOHNSON
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by MGJOHNSON on Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:50 pm

Gordon Beckham wrote:Maybe the Sox can rip Addison Russell off from the Cubs at the deadline!!!!!!!

Trade this SHARK!!!

BELIEVE!!!!!!

Well, if he continues pitching like he did today, he'll make me forget about any Navarro comparisons.  Tough ninth inning loss.
    Shooters Buffet
    Roof Shot

Post by Shooters Buffet on Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:52 pm

It the Manager continues to act like a boob,and the Chairman does not care, I SURE THE FUCK DO NOT.
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Cream1953 on Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:46 pm

It the Manager continues to act like a boob,and the Chairman does not care, I SURE THE FUCK DO NOT. 

***********************************************************************************

Bobby, it's no secret how you feel about things, but I don't know about the Chairman not caring. Why would he open up his wallet like he did last winter if he didn't care? So he could have a bonehead manager fuck it all up? Doesn't make sense. 

Robin might be on a shorter leash than it appears on the surface. It's no secret that another of the Chairman's "boys" wants another crack at it and that's a move that would likely start putting asses back into seats.
    Shooters Buffet
    Roof Shot

Post by Shooters Buffet on Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:03 pm

Look at the Tim Floyd Era of the Bulls to get a good idea how Chairman allows things to just go straight to Hell.
    How this guy got to be a MLB Manager with zero experience in the minors or anywhere else is just PURE REINSDORF.

Seriously, did Williams think this was a good idea?  Does a guy who drove himself nuts like Williams did trying to put something decent on the field with this goof Reinsdorf counting nickels and meddling actually do this on his own?

Williams played football at Stanford and baseball in the Majors.
    Does anybody REALLY think he thinks just ANYONE can RUN THE SHOW just because he was a player?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:24 pm