Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Fluctuations

Nomads44
    Roof Shot

Fluctuations

Post by Nomads44 on Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:00 pm

This is probably making the cyber rounds, but first I heard of it was from my wife and sis-in-law this morning.....

[size=32]Today's word is ..................[/size][size=32]Fluctuations[/size]
    [size=32](I will never hear or see this word again without thinking of this joke.)[/size]

[size=32]I was at my bank today; there was a short line.[/size]
    [size=32]There was just one lady in front of me, an Asian[/size] [size=32]lady who was trying to exchange yen for dollars.[/size]
    [size=32]It was obvious she was very irritated ...[/size]
    [size=32]She asked the teller, [/size][size=32]"Why it change? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla fo yen.[/size]
    [size=32]Today I only get hunat eighty?[/size]
    [size=32]Why it change?"[/size]
    [size=32]The teller shrugged his shoulders and said,[/size]
    [size=32]"Fluctuations."[/size]
    [size=32]The Asian lady says, [/size][size=32]"Fluc you white people too"[/size]
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Re: Fluctuations

Post by alohafri on Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:54 pm

Nomads44 wrote:This is probably making the cyber rounds, but first I heard of it was from my wife and sis-in-law this morning.....

[size=32]Today's word is ..................[/size][size=32]Fluctuations[/size]
    [size=32](I will never hear or see this word again without thinking of this joke.)[/size]

[size=32]I was at my bank today; there was a short line.[/size]
    [size=32]There was just one lady in front of me, an Asian[/size] [size=32]lady who was trying to exchange yen for dollars.[/size]
    [size=32]It was obvious she was very irritated ...[/size]
    [size=32]She asked the teller, [/size][size=32]"Why it change? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla fo yen.[/size]
    [size=32]Today I only get hunat eighty?[/size]
    [size=32]Why it change?"[/size]
    [size=32]The teller shrugged his shoulders and said,[/size]
    [size=32]"Fluctuations."[/size]
    [size=32]The Asian lady says, [/size][size=32]"Fluc you white people too"[/size]

LOL Redd Foxx would love that one!

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:01 am