Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Morales out for season

jaywit
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Morales out for season

Post by jaywit on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:16 am

With Morales out and the Angels in the race, any chance they'd have interest in Konerko? Nomads, any prospect in their organization that has gotten your attention?
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Re: Morales out for season

Post by alohafri on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:26 pm

jaywit wrote:With Morales out and the Angels in the race, any chance they'd have interest in Konerko? Nomads, any prospect in their organization that has gotten your attention?

I've heard Konerko, Lee, or Nady to the Angels. I know Konerko is a fan favorite, but for a good prospect or two...and by good, I mean major league ready for next season.
    Nomads44
    Roof Shot

Post by Nomads44 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:35 pm

alohafri wrote:
    jaywit wrote:With Morales out and the Angels in the race, any chance they'd have interest in Konerko? Nomads, any prospect in their organization that has gotten your attention?

I've heard Konerko, Lee, or Nady to the Angels. I know Konerko is a fan favorite, but for a good prospect or two...and by good, I mean major league ready for next season.

Yes, I have mentioned Mike Trout in a couple posts. He is not ready, but was the Angels #1 draft pick last year. Hitting great and fantastic speed. I presume he is good defensively.

If they could pry more than Trout for Konerko, all the better, but the Trout kid might just be deemed untouchable by them.

The Angels #1 over the winter was Hank Conger, but I don't know if he is a solid catcher, or much better than Flowers. Others from among their top prospects are P Trevor Reckling and OF Peter Bourjos, lesser P's Jordan Walden. Tyler Skaggs, Garrett Richards.

Trout plus one of those would be fantastic IMO.
    jaywit
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by jaywit on Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:10 pm

Nomads44 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    jaywit wrote:With Morales out and the Angels in the race, any chance they'd have interest in Konerko?  Nomads, any prospect in their organization that has gotten your attention?

Yes, I have mentioned Mike Trout in a couple posts.  He is not ready, but was the Angels #1 draft pick last year.  Hitting great and fantastic speed.  I presume he is good defensively.

If they could pry more than Trout for Konerko, all the better, but the Trout kid might just be deemed untouchable by them.

The Angels #1 over the winter was Hank Conger, but I don't know if he is a solid catcher, or much better than Flowers.  Others from among their top prospects are P Trevor Reckling and OF Peter Bourjos, lesser P's Jordan Walden. Tyler Skaggs, Garrett Richards.

Wouldn't this have been the steal of the century!
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:07 am

jaywit wrote:
    Nomads44 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    jaywit wrote:With Morales out and the Angels in the race, any chance they'd have interest in Konerko?  Nomads, any prospect in their organization that has gotten your attention?

Yes, I have mentioned Mike Trout in a couple posts.  He is not ready, but was the Angels #1 draft pick last year.  Hitting great and fantastic speed.  I presume he is good defensively.

The Angels #1 over the winter was Hank Conger, but I don't know if he is a solid catcher, or much better than Flowers.  Others from among their top prospects are P Trevor Reckling and OF Peter Bourjos, lesser P's Jordan Walden. Tyler Skaggs, Garrett Richards.

Damn Jay. You must have had some time on your hands to cull through eight years of post to find this!
    jaywit
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by jaywit on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:41 pm

alohafri wrote:
    jaywit wrote:
    Nomads44 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Damn Jay. You must have had some time on your hands to cull through eight years of post to find this!
    Instead of reading old posts, I had the option of watching the Sox.  I think I chose wisely.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:51 am

jaywit wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    jaywit wrote:
    Nomads44 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Instead of reading old posts, I had the option of watching the Sox.  I think I chose wisely.
    cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:28 am