Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

John Danks and Tank Viciedo!!

Hawk Harrelson
    Andy the Clown

John Danks and Tank Viciedo!!

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:37 pm

These two beauties are drawing the most interest in possible trades!!

Since nobody knows who is going to be on the 2016 roster, including Rick Hahn or Harvey, I guess John Danks will not be needed for the September '16 Wildcard Push!!!!
    jaywit
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: John Danks and Tank Viciedo!!

Post by jaywit on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:39 pm

Hawk Harrelson wrote:These two beauties are drawing the most interest in possible trades!!

Since nobody knows who is going to be on the 2016 roster, including Rick Hahn or Harvey, I guess John Danks will not be needed for the September '16 Wildcard Push!!!!

Danks, Viciedo and Oaf for Tajuan Walker.
    Nomads44
    Roof Shot

Post by Nomads44 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:42 pm

jaywit wrote:
    Hawk Harrelson wrote:These two beauties are drawing the most interest in possible trades!!

Sounds okay to me.
    Hawk Harrelson
    Andy the Clown

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:07 pm

Teams ALWAYS give up their #1 prospects for White Sox GARBAGE!!

Plus, is Seattle expected to take on the Danks Contract?

Stay in a FANBOY WORLD of THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX!!!

affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa 
    Hawk Harrelson
    Andy the Clown

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:12 pm

If the Sox throw in Beckham and Taylor, will the Mariners throw in Robinson Cano and King Felix???

What about it, Fanboys!!!!!!!
     Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor 

MGJOHNSON
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by MGJOHNSON on Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:17 pm

Nomads44 wrote:
    jaywit wrote:

Sounds okay to me.

Last time out, Tajuan Walker lived up to his name by walking a bunch of guys.  And he spent most of the season on the DL.  As such, he sounds like someone the Sox may be interested in... Rolling Eyes
    jaywit
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by jaywit on Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:26 pm

MGJOHNSON wrote:
    Nomads44 wrote:
    jaywit wrote:

Sounds okay to me.

Last time out, Tajuan Walker lived up to his name by walking a bunch of guys.  And he spent most of the season on the DL.  As such, he sounds like someone the Sox may be interested in... Rolling Eyes

Yeah, but he's still just 21 or 22.  Control can be gained.

BTW, Bobby, ya meathead fanboy cop, that was a joke.  But keep on the lookout for those fanboys and flush them the fuck out of America.  Glad you finally found your purpose.
    Hawk Harrelson
    Andy the Clown

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:40 pm

jaywit wrote:
    MGJOHNSON wrote:
    Nomads44 wrote:
    jaywit wrote:

Sounds okay to me.

Yeah, but he's still just 21 or 22.  Control can be gained.

BTW, Bobby, ya meathead fanboy cop, that was a joke.  But keep on the lookout for those fanboys and flush them the fuck out of America.  Glad you finally found your purpose.
    OK, THEN!!!!  Let's all propose trades for #1 Prospects!!!

FANBOYS ROCK!!!!!

I LOVE FANBOYS!!!!!
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Cream1953 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:54 pm

Lots of jokes and sarcasm have been getting lost on Bobby lately. Hey Bobby....are you still jonesing for a cigar or are you back on them? ??
    Hawk Harrelson
    Andy the Clown

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:10 pm

Creamer, 4 weeks off, tomorrow.

I think quitting cigarettes has to be harder, but you get the nicotine either way.

Cold turkey is cold turkey. 
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Cream1953 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:06 pm

Hang in there....you're doing well. October 3rd will mark 4 years off the smokes for me....after 38 years.
    Hawk Harrelson
    Andy the Clown

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:18 pm

It is like surfing.  The craving is a wave.  You ride the damned wave out.
    It is not like I am stopping coffee or beers at games.
    I did this before.  It is mind over nicotine.
    White Sox FANBOYS are mentally tough!!!
    sox55
    Roof Shot

Post by sox55 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:30 pm

Talked to Jim Bowden on MLB radio this afternoon and asked if there was any interest in Danks, Viciedo, and Beckham. He told me there was Zero interest in Beckham, a little in Viciedo except that the Sox have Viciedo OVERRATED and are asking too much in return and that the Yankees are rumored to have interest in Danks but that his sources have not been able to confirm this. He also said he does believe himself that the Yankees are interested but he's not sure why they would want to take on the contract.
    jaywit
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by jaywit on Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:39 pm

Hawk Harrelson wrote:It is like surfing.  The craving is a wave.  You ride the damned wave out.
    It is not like I am stopping coffee or beers at games.
    I did this before.  It is mind over nicotine.
    White Sox FANBOYS are mentally tough!!!

Congrats to both you guys.
    Hawk Harrelson
    Andy the Clown

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:39 pm

sox55 wrote:Talked to Jim Bowden on MLB radio this afternoon and asked if there was any interest in Danks, Viciedo, and Beckham. He told me there was Zero interest in Beckham, a little in Viciedo except that the Sox have Viciedo OVERRATED and are asking too much in return and that the Yankees are rumored to have interest in Danks but that his sources have not been able to confirm this. He also said he does believe himself that the Yankees are interested but he's not sure why they would want to take on the contract.
    YOU CALLED AND TALKED TO A FORMER GM!!!  He told you these White Sox players are basically SHIT!!! These are players that were on a team that lost 99 games last year.  You go to about 30 games per season.  WHEN are you going to stop cheering and acknowledge what you actually are seeing???  It really isn't hard to pull your head out of your ass at this age.  The Sox don't pay you!  They suck year after year after year...what are you missing here????
    Hawk Harrelson
    Andy the Clown

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:44 pm

sox55 wrote:Talked to Jim Bowden on MLB radio this afternoon and asked if there was any interest in Danks, Viciedo, and Beckham. He told me there was Zero interest in Beckham, a little in Viciedo except that the Sox have Viciedo OVERRATED and are asking too much in return and that the Yankees are rumored to have interest in Danks but that his sources have not been able to confirm this. He also said he does believe himself that the Yankees are interested but he's not sure why they would want to take on the contract.
    After all these years and all these ballgames, you are hereby allowed to figure all of this out on your own.  You no longer have to lead cheers like some daffy Cub Fan.  If a Sox Player sucks, you can ADMIT IT and move on.
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Cream1953 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:16 pm

Congrats to both you guys.

Thanks Jay...I have some COPD issues but Symbicort has really helped with that and while I know there's no cure for the damage already done it seems I quit before things got way out of hand...knock on wood. Now if I could just loose the 800 lbs I've gained since then I'd be a lot happier.  Mad 
    Hawk Harrelson
    Andy the Clown

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:27 am

Seems to me instead of calling Jim Bowden to realize these players really are fooling NOBODY except maybe Harvey, you could have just called Kark.  If you don't believe your own eyes there are people you know who can set you straight and you will not be placed on hold.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:51 am