Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Meeting Schedule

sox55
    Roof Shot

Meeting Schedule

Post by sox55 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:37 pm

The next get together is at 7:00p.m. at Shooter's, 4538 N Harlem Ave on Tuesday evening, April 14. All you can eat + soft drinks for under $11.
    Bring other Sox fans you may know.

Last edited by sox55 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Subject changed)

Chilibob
    Joe Borchard's Teammate

Meeting and butt kicking

Post by Chilibob on Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:53 am

I will try and get to the meeting and bring my coworker (and season ticket partner). He is a SS'er so we will see. Saturdays' game was sweet. Even the bone-chilling cold could not dampen the enthusiasm that we felt. There was a twins fan a few rows ahead of us that was wearing a very fashionable Hostess Twinkies box. I vowed that the next time I go to a twins game and we win, I will pull out a Hostess Ho-Ho's hat (box). Happy Easter!

Go SOX...

Chili
    sox55
    Roof Shot

Re: Meeting Schedule

Post by sox55 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:23 am

The next get together is on Tuesday evening, May 5 at 7:00p.m. at Shooter's, 4538 N Harlem Ave. All you can eat + soft drinks for under $11.

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:16 am

sox55 wrote:The next get together is at 7:00p.m. at Shooter's, 4538 N Harlem Ave on Tuesday evening, April 14. All you can eat + soft drinks for under $11.

John, Shooters must bribe the Harwood Heights Health Inspectors.
    Can't you get that back room at Dino's?
    China Buffet is better than Shooters.
    TeleFrank
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Post by TeleFrank on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:34 pm

[/b][/color][/quote]
    [/quote]

I was hoping for Taco Burrito King across from the old Maurice Lenell plant.

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:38 pm

TeleFrank wrote:[/b][/color]

[/quote]

I was hoping for Taco Burrito King across from the old Maurice Lenell plant.[/quote]Has Harold's Chicken Shack found its way to the great Northwest Side??

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:28 am

TeleFrank wrote:[/b][/color]

[/quote]

I was hoping for Taco Burrito King across from the old Maurice Lenell plant.[/quote]

Since the next meeting is on Cinco de Mayo, why not Maria's on Foster and river?????

BTW, why do Mexicans celebrate a fifth of mayonaisse?

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:43 am

Better to wolf down margaritas as we babble about the Disabled List.

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:20 am

Bobbyrosebowl wrote:Better to wolf down margaritas as we babble about the Disabled List.

JUST DON'T ORDER THE PORK!!!!!!!

Hey Rosebowl, when is your jack ass Messiah select going to close the damn borders?!?!?!?!?!?

Apparently this phony articulate fuck doesn't understand the word QUARENTINE!!!!!!

DAMN AMERICA! DAMN THE CONSITUTION! DAMN THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE! THIS 1/2 BLACK ALL RED FRAUDULENT PUPPET OF THE LEFT HAS THE AGENDA OF THE LIBERAL STATISTS TO RAM DOWN OUR THROATS

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:48 pm

Just imagine all of these high school kids who are going to eligible to vote in the 2010 and 2012 elections....do you think they can't wait to vote for lunatic fringe born again crackpots who are going to be what's left of the Republican Party?
    Better to move to Texas for your last stand.

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 pm

Bobbyrosebowl wrote:Just imagine all of these high school kids who are going to eligible to vote in the 2010 and 2012 elections....do you think they can't wait to vote for lunatic fringe born again crackpots who are going to be what's left of the Republican Party?

Do you really expect them to continue to support some clown that proves day after day after day that he is completely out of his league?

do you think these kids want to be saddled with another 70 trillion in debt? do you think the want to be apologizing for America's greatness instead of defending it? do you think they want to watch Iran and North Korea fire nuclear weapons while we do nothing? And how long do you think it will be b4 they find out that Al Gore perpetrated the largest fraud scheme in the history of the world?

And if you want to see lunatic fringe, look at your own fucking party that's controlled by George Soros, code pink, la Raza, move on.org, and the America bashing clowns out of Hollywood.

So enjoy your abortion and queer marriage. Because in Obama's dream world, those will be your only 2 choices

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:22 pm

vHey Rosebowl, when is your jack ass Messiah select going to close the damn borders?!?!?!?!?!?

Apparently this phony articulate fuck doesn't understand the word QUARENTINE!!!!!!

Maybe not, but at least he would know how to spell it ...
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:33 pm

Chi-kid wrote:vHey Rosebowl, when is your jack ass Messiah select going to close the damn borders?!?!?!?!?!?

Maybe not, but at least he would know how to spell it ...

Careful now...Kark doesn't like people picking on the lack of intelligence of others. He's so PC and all. I keep forgetting.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Fri May 01, 2009 7:26 am

Bobbyrosebowl wrote:Just imagine all of these high school kids who are going to eligible to vote in the 2010 and 2012 elections....do you think they can't wait to vote for lunatic fringe born again crackpots who are going to be what's left of the Republican Party?

They asked kids at York High School what they thought of the job President Obama did in his first 100 days. One kid said, "He did a good job because he is cool." There is a future voter for you America!

Post by Guest on Fri May 01, 2009 9:16 am

alohafri wrote:

They asked kids at York High School what they thought of the job President Obama did in his first 100 days. One kid said, "He did a good job because he is cool." There is a future voter for you America!

Quick Bobby, send one of your ACORN buddies to register this insightful intellectual giant!!!!!!!!

This is exactly why we need to repeal the 26th Amendment and require people to produce a high diploma, a 1040, and a US passport b4 giving them the priviledge of filling out their English only ballot
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Fri May 01, 2009 10:02 am

alohafri wrote:They asked kids at York High School what they thought of the job President Obama did in his first 100 days. One kid said, "He did a good job because he is cool." There is a future voter for you America!

Having taught high school for 9 yrs, this is pretty typical for kids that age. In fact, he sounds like he'd have been one of the smarter kids in my class...

Post by Guest on Fri May 01, 2009 10:19 am

Soxillinirob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:They asked kids at York High School what they thought of the job President Obama did in his first 100 days. One kid said, "He did a good job because he is cool." There is a future voter for you America!

Having taught high school for 9 yrs, this is pretty typical for kids that age. In fact, he sounds like he'd have been one of the smarter kids in my class...

HARD TO BELIEVE WE ARE ALREADY SPENDING MORE ON EDUCATION THAN NATIONAL DEFENSE. AND STILL THE LEFTIST CRIES FOR MORE MONEY FOR GOV'T RUN SCHOOLS.

THE KARK SAYS OUTSOURCE EDUCATION TO THE CATHOLICS!!!!!!!

LOOK HOW GREAT PEOPLE LIKE ME AND ROSEBOWL TURNED OUT!!!!!
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Fri May 01, 2009 12:32 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:

And that's what frightens me...no matter which side of the aisle you are on.

Post by Guest on Fri May 01, 2009 12:50 pm

alohafri wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:

And that's what frightens me...no matter which side of the aisle you are on.

Maybe the KARK should quit his job and home school his precious little Stanley who is scheduled to begin his gov't indoctrination, aka kindergarten, this fall. I know Stan would love to spend another Labor Day weekend in Willow Creek CA. But thanks to the goofy school year starting b4 LaborDay, this isn't possible anymore :-(
    sox55
    Roof Shot

Post by sox55 on Fri May 01, 2009 9:54 pm

Meanwhile.......the meeting IS on Tuesday at 7:00pm...........Hope to see RoseBowl, TeleFrank and Kark there.

Post by Guest on Sat May 02, 2009 10:36 am

sox55 wrote:Meanwhile.......the meeting IS on Tuesday at 7:00pm...........Hope to see RoseBowl, TeleFrank and Kark there.

Who's bringing the fifth of mayonaisse?

Post by Guest on Sun May 03, 2009 9:39 am

alohafri wrote:

[b]

GEE, HOW QUICKLY YOU FORGET THE MOST DISMAL CAMPAIGN RUN FOR PRESIDENT IN YEARS, AND HIS RUNNING MATE, GIDGET!

HOW DID REAGAN'S TRICKLE DOWN THEORY WORK AGAIN?

cool beats stupid flag waving anytime.

Post by Guest on Sun May 03, 2009 10:03 am

Bobbyrosebowl wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

[b]

GEE, HOW QUICKLY YOU FORGET THE MOST DISMAL CAMPAIGN RUN FOR PRESIDENT IN YEARS, AND HIS RUNNING MATE, GIDGET!

You are correct on that Bobby. McCain ran such a bad campaign that one would think he deliberately took a dive.

I like Savage's theory. The RINO's knew they were going to fuck thinks up royally the last 6 months of Bush 2 so let's punt the ball to the Democrats and see how much shit we can get to stick on them in the next 4 years.

As for Reagan, his trickle dopwn theory worked for 25 years of unprecedented growth and prosperity. Too bad Bush 2 fucked it all up at the end. These RINO's had 6 years to undo all the Clinton time bombs. Instead they just sat back and enjoyed the ticking sound.

Post by Guest on Sun May 03, 2009 4:42 pm

STANLEY WILL BE A GRANDFATHER BEFORE THE DEMOCRATS LOSE CONTROL OF THE HOUSE AND SENATE...DEAL WITH IT, HERR KARKO.

Post by Guest on Sun May 03, 2009 4:48 pm

THE KARK wrote:
    Bobbyrosebowl wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

[b]

You are correct on that Bobby. McCain ran such a bad campaign that one would think he deliberately took a dive.

I like Savage's theory. The RINO's knew they were going to fuck thinks up royally the last 6 months of Bush 2 so let's punt the ball to the Democrats and see how much shit we can get to stick on them in the next 4 years.

As for Reagan, his trickle dopwn theory worked for 25 years of unprecedented growth and prosperity. Too bad Bush 2 fucked it all up at the end. These RINO's had 6 years to undo all the Clinton time bombs. Instead they just sat back and enjoyed the ticking sound.

FINALLY YOU ADMIT THAT IT WAS THE DUMB ASSED REPUBLICAN PARTY THAT CONTROLLED THE WHITE HOUSE, THE HOUSE AND THE SENATE FOR 6 YEARS AND DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:27 pm