Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

corner turned!!!!

Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

corner turned!!!!

Post by Cream1953 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:43 pm

Just a couple weeks ago Stone Pony proclaimed how Johnny Danks had finally turned the corner!!!! ROFLMAO Today....6 runs in less than 6 innings and his usual astronomical pitch count!! Useless fucker has turned more corners than Richard Petty. DAMN he sucks!!!!!  Mad 

Re: corner turned!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:35 pm

Now, I watched today's game, and I listened to Hawk all the way thru, and the issue is not one of talent. No, it is a lack of "aura".  Yes, according to Hawkeroo, the problem with the current Sox streak is that they lost their "aura".  As a kid, I can recall going to Sox Park, or Comiskey Park, and smelling the "Aura" from the still operating stock yards.  
    Is that the "aura" that the Sox are missing??

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:25 pm

What the hell are you talking about my dear DR

Today's White Sox are doing a fine job of replicating that stock yard "aura"
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:25 pm

Chi-kid wrote:Now, I watched today's game, and I listened to Hawk all the way thru, and the issue is not one of talent. No, it is a lack of "aura".  Yes, according to Hawkeroo, the problem with the current Sox streak is that they lost their "aura".  As a kid, I can recall going to Sox Park, or Comiskey Park, and smelling the "Aura" from the still operating stock yards.  

According to that knucklehead, talent doesn't mean a damn thing! You just need the "will to win", and an "aura", and then, it'll be "all good"!

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:05 am

alohafri wrote:
    Chi-kid wrote:Now, I watched today's game, and I listened to Hawk all the way thru, and the issue is not one of talent. No, it is a lack of "aura".  Yes, according to Hawkeroo, the problem with the current Sox streak is that they lost their "aura".  As a kid, I can recall going to Sox Park, or Comiskey Park, and smelling the "Aura" from the still operating stock yards.  

According to that knucklehead, talent doesn't mean a damn thing! You just need the "will to win", and an "aura", and then, it'll be "all good"!

MAYBE THE SOX FAITHFUL SHOULD JUST STARTING CHANTING

YES YES YES

MGJOHNSON
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by MGJOHNSON on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:14 am

Yeah, I heard that "aura" crap, too.  The Hawkeroo has actually come up with something new, although aura seems to be a lot like "attitude" which he's been overusing all season.  In fact, he repeats himself over and over and over again on a lot of trivia.  He appears to have gone senile.
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Cream1953 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:20 am

I think he's turned into a parody of himself.

MGJOHNSON
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by MGJOHNSON on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:32 am

Cream1953 wrote:I think he's turned into a parody of himself.

If I hear Harrelson say one more time, "If I said it once, I said it a thousand times", I'm going to heave up some cookies.  Unfortunately, whatever trivial point he's making, he usually has said it a thousand times. Crying or Very sad
    Jack Brickhouse
    Andy the Clown

Post by Jack Brickhouse on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:18 pm

At the Fanboy Meeting people were saying they can't stand Harrelson.

I have screamed for years how he has DUMBED DOWN, or tried to, Sox Fans and Baseball Fans.

I don't need some senile cheerleader acting like every fucking useless Sox Game is the fucking Invasion of Okinawa.

Sports is ENTERTAINMENT!

Fuck Hawk Harrelson!
    Jack Brickhouse
    Andy the Clown

Post by Jack Brickhouse on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:31 pm

Fuck Hawk Harrelson.

The White Sox strike out at another RECORD PACE, and here is some fuckhead EX BIG LEAGUE PLAYER talking about AURA.

Maybe there is still SOMEBODY left out there who this fucking buffoon appeals to?  If so, that person has to realize there is NO Santa Claus and NO Easter Bunny.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:51 am