Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

November Meeting

sox55
    Roof Shot

November Meeting

Post by sox55 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:28 am

After a spirited and well attended October meeting last night, the date for the next meeting is at 7:00 pm,Tuesday, November 10, once again at Shooters. Shooters is now serving steak without an additional fee. I tried it last night and to my surprise it was very tasty. $11.58 including tax for all u care to eat!

The World Series SHOULD be over barring any snow-outs and trade rumors for the Hot Stove League should be plentiful!

The date for the annual SFOD Christmas party was announced also, Sunday, December 13, at 4:00pm. Details will be announced at the November meeting as to who will volunteer to bring the different entries and desserts. Think of you want to bring and volunteer it in November.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Re: November Meeting

Post by alohafri on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:46 am

John, what is the address of Shooters? If I was off for Veterans' Day, I would be a definite. As it stands now, I am my usual "possibly."
    sox55
    Roof Shot

Post by sox55 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:08 pm

alohafri wrote:John, what is the address of Shooters? If I was off for Veterans' Day, I would be a definite. As it stands now, I am my usual "possibly."

4538 N Harlem Ave, Harwood Heights, IL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:10 pm