Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

De Aza to the Tigers?

MGJOHNSON
    Chairman Reinsdorf

De Aza to the Tigers?

Post by MGJOHNSON on Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:17 pm

I'm going to start the rumor because it makes some sense.  It's a perfect fit (as in seizure).  Andy Dirks, the left-handed batting part of Detroit's LF platoon with Rajai Davis, is going to be out of action until around mid-season with back surgery.  The Tigers have to be looking for a replacement.  I know that it's usually frowned upon to trade with a top team in your division; but unloading De Aza on the Tigers might actually be a plus for the Sox in itself, kind of like subtraction by addition for Detroit.

Re: De Aza to the Tigers?

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:43 pm

IT GET IT

SABOTAGE

LMAO!!!!!!

HEY, LET'S THROW IN BROKEBACK BECKHAM AS WELL

MGJOHNSON
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by MGJOHNSON on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:14 pm

THE KARK wrote:IT GET IT

SABOTAGE

LMAO!!!!!!

No doubt that the Sox have the players to really destroy the Tigers this year, if we could only get them to bite. 

Heck, Adam Done would look real good in a Tiger uniform wearing that fancy "D" for "deficient" or "dead weight".  Maybe if we could get Detroit to take Dunn, Cleveland might send us a decent player as a "Thank You"...  Smile
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:15 pm

MGJOHNSON wrote:

SABOTAGE

LMAO!!!!!!

No doubt that the Sox have the players to really destroy the Tigers this year, if we could only get them to bite. 

Heck, Adam Done would look real good in a Tiger uniform wearing that fancy "D" for "deficient" or "dead weight".  Maybe if we could get Detroit to take Dunn, Cleveland might send us a decent player as a "Thank You"...  Smile

Did Kenny Williams become GM of the Tigers?

MGJOHNSON
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by MGJOHNSON on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:25 pm

alohafri wrote:
    MGJOHNSON wrote:

SABOTAGE

LMAO!!!!!!

Did Kenny Williams become GM of the Tigers?

Unfortunately not.  I believe that Dave Dombrowski, one of the best in the business, still calls the shots for Detroit.  But this is vintage Fanboy stuff.  That's why I'm using "we" and "us" as substitutes for "Sox".  Now if "we" could only get the Tigers to take all of "our" crap while they send "us" some of their top prospects...  Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:10 pm