Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

What a fuckhead Kenny turned into!

Bobbyrosebowl
    Roof Shot

What a fuckhead Kenny turned into!

Post by Bobbyrosebowl on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:28 am

Swisher, Rios, Jakemeister, THE OAF, Youkilis!!

Our devoted FANBOYS jacking off thinking that 2012 team was actually going to WIN SOMETHING!

SCOREBOARD WATCHING with Hawkeroo!!!!

Nobody showing up at DULL games but FANBOYS clinging to 2005 and PRETENDING Kenny Williams had a clue!!!
     lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol! 

MGJOHNSON
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: What a fuckhead Kenny turned into!

Post by MGJOHNSON on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:33 am

Kenny probably started out that way... Crying or Very sad 
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Cream1953 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:41 am

As I recall Bobby, we were all pretty happy to land Peavy including yourself. Of course this fucked-up team immediately mismanaged him once he got here in terms of rushing him to the mound when he was still healing from a leg/foot injury and not 100% while also doing NOTHING to address that overblown delivery of his which led to his more serious injury later. On this board we all had hopes he'd be on track for continued success following his Cy Young performance in the National League. What we got instead ultimately turned out to be a bust. Big surprise there.
    chisoxkid
    Disco Demolition Expert

Post by chisoxkid on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:50 am

The whole Peavy fiasco basically ended up with the Sox getting rid of Clayton Richard and the rest of the prospects for Avisail Garcia.  At the very least, this one can't turn into a loser since none of the guys Kenny gave up ended up amounting to anything.  But, I did have bigger expectations for Peavy while he was with us.... Count me in the group of people who was excited about acquiring him  pale
    Father of Satan
    Disco Demolition Expert

Post by Father of Satan on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:07 pm

chisoxkid wrote:The whole Peavy fiasco basically ended up with the Sox getting rid of Clayton Richard and the rest of the prospects for Avisail Garcia.  At the very least, this one can't turn into a loser since none of the guys Kenny gave up ended up amounting to anything.  But, I did have bigger expectations for Peavy while he was with us.... Count me in the group of people who was excited about acquiring him  pale

Kenny does my bidding! I demanded an injured Peavy just to piss all of you off! And to give the Fanboys a false sense of WIN NOW!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:02 pm