Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Rios,Alexie,Oaf

sox55
    Roof Shot

Rios,Alexie,Oaf

Post by sox55 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:25 pm

These guys again were a subject on MLB radio after John Hart talked about tjhem and the concnesus was that all 3 are August tradeable because they will all go thru waivers without a claim until a team that is willing to make a trade puts in their claim.

frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

Re: Rios,Alexie,Oaf

Post by frank bonifacic on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:49 pm

sox55 wrote:

These guys again were a subject on MLB radio after John Hart talked about tjhem and the concnesus was that all 3 are August tradeable because they will all go thru waivers without a claim until a team that is willing to make a trade puts in their claim.

Does the House of David still have a team??

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:58 pm

I was just wondering this.

BTW, if any GM did claim any of the 3 in an effort to block a trade, think the White Sox would stick 'em with the contract.  For these 3 I would hope so.

Also, as a CPA I applaud the Peavy trade.  The most important thing this franchise can do right now is hoard cash.  Contrary to the hallucinations of the Sicko Fant, this team isn't a few good breaks away from 1st.  Sure the Sox have that even number thing, but it has been more pretend than contend.

Anyway, back to the main point.  Just being relieved of the contracts of these 3 would help the franchise.  Any player received in return would be icing on the cake.

PS, John Danks round out this 4 horsemen of the crapolayspe
    Nomads44
    Roof Shot

Post by Nomads44 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:03 pm

frank bonifacic wrote:
    sox55 wrote:

Does the House of David still have a team??
    Yeah, I have several of them, and I don't want any of these three, either.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:33 am