Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

O's target Sale?

sox55
    Roof Shot

O's target Sale?

Post by sox55 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:10 am

Not sure about this one?
    Click here: MLB Rumors - MLBTradeRumors.com
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: O's target Sale?

Post by Cream1953 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:24 am

Why even bother reading this garbage? Whether it's true or not, shit's flying all over the place right now as beat writers pull anything out of their ass they can so that they can say "I told you so" if they happen to get one accidently right.

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:49 pm

Why even bother reading this garbage? Whether it's true or not, shit's flying all over the place right now as beat writers pull anything out of their ass they can so that they can say "I told you so" if they happen to get one accidently right.

*****************************************************************************

Works for the KARK on message boards

geek

MGJOHNSON
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by MGJOHNSON on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:56 pm

THE KARK wrote:Why even bother reading this garbage? Whether it's true or not, shit's flying all over the place right now as beat writers pull anything out of their ass they can so that they can say "I told you so" if they happen to get one accidently right.

*****************************************************************************

Works for the KARK on message boards

geek

ROFLMAO... Yeah, Kark, throw enough of that shit up against the wall and some of it just might stick! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

MGJOHNSON
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by MGJOHNSON on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:23 pm

Cream1953 wrote:Why even bother reading this garbage? Whether it's true or not, shit's flying all over the place right now as beat writers pull anything out of their ass they can so that they can say "I told you so" if they happen to get one accidently right.

I agree, Cream, except that the following may have some credibility since the term "haggling over the cash" just seems too Reinsdorfian to simply blow off.

From Rotoworld.com:

"David Kaplan of CSNChicago.com reports that "it sounds like" the White Sox and Pirates are getting close to finishing a trade involving outfielder Alex Rios. The Pirates have struggled to get any production out of right field this season, so Rios would be a natural fit. Kaplan hears that the two sides are still haggling over the cash involved and might not find a middle ground. The 32-year-old is under contract for $12.5 million next while his $13.5 million option for 2015 includes a $1 million buyout."

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:38 pm

sox55 wrote:
    Not sure about this one?
    Click here: MLB Rumors - MLBTradeRumors.com

Since the Sox are celebrating 1983, I'd take Cal Ripken and Eddie Murray from 30 years ago for Sale

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:13 pm