Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

2 Things

winstonage
    Andy the Clown

2 Things

Post by winstonage on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:12 am

2 Things I never thought I would see in my life, the Sox winning a world series, and them rocking Jeremy Guthrie and Bruce "Cy" Chen.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Re: 2 Things

Post by alohafri on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:07 am

winstonage wrote:2 Things I never thought I would see in my life, the Sox winning a world series, and them rocking Jeremy Guthrie and Bruce "Cy" Chen.

[size=18]I picked both of them up on one of my fantasy teams for the occasion of the Royals/Sox series. I didn't know that I was the key to White Sox victories.[/size]

Nomads44
    Roof Shot

Post by Nomads44 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:44 am

alohafri wrote:
    winstonage wrote:2 Things I never thought I would see in my life, the Sox winning a world series, and them rocking Jeremy Guthrie and Bruce "Cy" Chen.

[size=18]I picked both of them up on one of my fantasy teams for the occasion of the Royals/Sox series. I didn't know that I was the key to White Sox victories.[/size]

Way to go, Kevin.  Our new secret weapon.  Pick up that days' opponent starter every day that you can.
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Cream1953 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:48 pm

and them rocking Jeremy Guthrie and Bruce "Cy" Chen.

**********************************************************************************
    This is just great. If they keep this up for a week they'll be buyers instead of sellers in July and offering extensions to these slugs. Jesus Christ the team's 11 games under and 10 games out in late June and there was Hawk fucking scoreboard watching the Boston/Detroit game last night. Hawkeroo actually called all of the Detroit games that are upcoming soon a "good thing!" The point is you could clearly tell that this dumb fuck actually believes that this team is in the thick of things! I all but fell out of my chair laughing.

winstonage
    Andy the Clown

Post by winstonage on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:48 pm

Cream1953 wrote:and them rocking Jeremy Guthrie and Bruce "Cy" Chen.

**********************************************************************************
    This is just great. If they keep this up for a week they'll be buyers instead of sellers in July and offering extensions to these slugs. Jesus Christ the team's 11 games under and 10 games out in late June and there was Hawk fucking scoreboard watching the Boston/Detroit game last night. Hawkeroo actually called all of the Detroit games that are upcoming soon a "good thing!" The point is you could clearly tell that this dumb fuck actually believes that this team is in the thick of things! I all but fell out of my chair laughing.

I figure the big sell off to start July 1. If it doesn't happen, Kenny is still pulling the strings, and we are all fucked. Creamer, enjoy Hawk for what he is, a cartoon character.

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:21 pm

White Sox should be buying for 2014. The magical even number year. Dunn Rios and Peavy will be in their free agent year. Beckham will be turning 27. Plus the Sox are due. They normally take the Central every 5 to 7 years.

BTW, Hookiefest is looking like 8/14. Key game agianst the Tigers. Let's oganize this now. I don't want to risk not being able to find a seat on game day

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:03 am