Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Clayton Richard

alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Clayton Richard

Post by alohafri on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:18 pm

for a box of Krispy Kremes?
    sox55
    Roof Shot

Re: Clayton Richard

Post by sox55 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:18 pm

alohafri wrote:for a box of Krispy Kremes?

This is what you have to deal with when "rebuilding". Can you imagine 25 of these?
    At least Kenny's is trying it "on the fly". I can deal with this, I still think Richard has potential. He has looked awfully good at times and just plain awful like today.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:29 pm

sox55 wrote:

This is what you have to deal with when "rebuilding". Can you imagine 25 of these?
    At least Kenny's is trying it "on the fly". I can deal with this, I still think Richard has potential. He has looked awfully good at times and just plain awful like today.

I wouldn't mind if we were in a total rebuilding mode, but as it stands right now, we do have a chance to win the division (yes, I know, I am waiting for Bobby's "hooterville" comments). If he loses but can give us 5 innings, fine. But more games like today and you may as well have me out there!

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:20 am

alohafri wrote:

I wouldn't mind if we were in a total rebuilding mode, but as it stands right now, we do have a chance to win the division (yes, I know, I am waiting for Bobby's "hooterville" comments). If he loses but can give us 5 innings, fine. But more games like today and you may as well have me out there!

FUCK ROSEBOWL AND HIS CHICKEN LITTLE BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Let's enjoy the God Damn team on the field. Not some cockamaimee pipe dream about how the game used to be played. Sox fans should be tickled pink that this team climbed out of the grave. Hell, even the KARK got as shovel and starting throwing in some dirt. How many Sox fans are bigger cheerleaders than me? Or are only season ticket holders allowed to wear rose colored glasses. Bottom line, this team as is is perfectly capable of winning the highly coveted AL Central. If Kenny Williams can find a way to land a stud starter, they'll have the pitching to go all the way. And the KARK will enjoy every second of it from the best seat in the house. The family room recliner.

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:06 pm

Somehow when I hear talk about giving up on a lefthanded starting pitcher at a young age I get visions of Koufax and John and Johnson and Moyer, etc ....I think you keep lefties in your system for as long as you can stomach them ..or at least until age 29
    jaywit
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by jaywit on Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:58 am

Chi-kid wrote:

Somehow when I hear talk about giving up on a lefthanded starting pitcher at a young age I get visions of Koufax and John and Johnson and Moyer, etc ....I think you keep lefties in your system for as long as you can stomach them ..or at least until age 29
    Well, then pass the prilosec.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:11 pm