Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

25th Anniversary Outing

sox55
    Roof Shot

25th Anniversary Outing

Post by sox55 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:25 am

For those of you on this board who are interested in joining us for the outing, I list the following announcement: (Frank,Bobby, and Nomads are in)

UPDATE as of 3/14/13

The March meeting is on Wednesday March 27 at 7:00 PM.
    It will be at The Central Kitchen and Tap at Lawrence and Central in Chicago.
    ALSO, here is an update on our 25th anniversary outing in The Patio on Sunday June 30th at SOX PARK.

We have 37 confirmed but would like to increase that number by inviting past members and any of your friends to attend.
    We still have room for 5 more game tickets at $10@, or, 5 buffet ticket combos ($52/31--age 60+0, and unlimited buffet ($42/21--age 60+) only tickets.

PARKING in The Sox lots is also ONLY $10 on Sundays this season.
    The deadline for confirmation is at the meeting.
    Payment will be due at the March SFOD meeting and distribution of the Anniversary game tickets will be at the April meeting.
    Those who can't make it, e-mail me for my address to send a check to.

Thanks,
    John

Last edited by sox55 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : format)
    Bobbyrosebowl
    Roof Shot

Re: 25th Anniversary Outing

Post by Bobbyrosebowl on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:28 am

The meeting promises to be fun as I can absolutely demolish Murph for going to Glendale to cry and whine about A.J. Pierzynski and wish FAILURE upon Tyler Flowers and Rick Hahn!!!

Current date/time is Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:02 pm