Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Whew!

frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

Whew!

Post by frank bonifacic on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:00 pm

Same old bullshit. Strikeout or nothing.

Scout on MLB mentioned that Reed having trouble locating 4 seamer and throws 3 walks to Morneau Also that Reed has hitters at .209 on 1st 15 pitches and .308 after that//

Strikeout bullshit in full swing. How do you hit a guy with an 0-2 count?

Anyway Rangers up by 3 in 8th-but tiggers with 2 on and 0 outs. Cabrera put one to the wall-but OUT.

Time for bed -if I can't sleep after that shit

Re: Whew!

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:23 pm

[quote="frank bonifacic"]Same old bullshit. Strikeout or nothing.

Scout on MLB mentioned that Reed having trouble locating 4 seamer and throws 3 walks to Morneau Also that Reed has hitters at .209 on 1st 15 pitches and .308 after that//

I doubt very much that Reed or Ventura feel poorly about the 9th inning...Yea he walked their best hitter and hit a guy ..and the 2 hits were the chinkiest hits of 2012..doubt he's losing sleep after giving up those hits ..sometimes its not skill but luck ..and those 2 hits were damn lucky

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:16 am

[quote="Chi-kid"]
    frank bonifacic wrote:Same old bullshit. Strikeout or nothing.

I doubt very much that Reed or Ventura feel poorly about the 9th inning...Yea he walked their best hitter and hit a guy ..and the 2 hits were the chinkiest hits of 2012..doubt he's losing sleep after giving up those hits ..sometimes its not skill but luck ..and those 2 hits were damn lucky

First the KARK ever enjoyed a Billy Koch style trade

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:38 am